Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
True. But that is irrelevant to this discussion. We are not talking about attraction. Our discussion is focused on the physical and aesthetic quality of the body. For example, most women have an innate attraction for the penis but it doesn't negate the fact that many women find the look of the penis ugly.
It's relevant from guys point of view. For us guys, attraction is directly proportional to "physical and aesthetic quality of the body" and that is interchangeable with attractiveness in pretty much any context. I take it's not the case for women?

I think she already answered your question: generally more than for women.
That doesn't tell me anything since I don't know how much it matters for women. Well, I have neither met a woman who found me attractive nor one that wanted to date me, which would indicate some correlation. That's not something I can draw conclusions from though.

There obviously not going to be a precise number but that doesn't mean most of us don't already know the double standard that exists.
Different people have their own standards for a partner. That's not a double standard. Perhaps a bisexual might have a double standard if they have different sets of standards for men and women they date.