+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GF has slept with a LOT of guys

OK Caleb, a question for you.

If you hooked up with a woman tonight, a woman you were not interested in anything more than a hookup and she told you before sex that she had been with 30 men in the past, would it put you off from having sex with her?

Or would this number be more likely to piss you off, if you had been viewing her as 'relationship material' or wanted a relationship with her?

You like having the last word, don`t you, xxazurexx? its okay. I don`t mind and perhaps I might even indulge you in that. Your describing an unlikely situation with me, i`m highly suspicious of people and their intentions, and I don`t jump into bed with just anyone, but sure. Ill give it a go.

If that where the case, I would stay away from her because of her ridicules approach. I give every woman a 5 + dick count regardless of what she tell`s me, I always take that into consideration. In fact, I have quite a few numbers of my own. No one is a saint. But I can`t deal with someone who openly come`s out and presents that as an issue. There is a difference between saying it as a fact, and in it coming out as a threat or a possible problem. I wouldn't want to be with someone would can`t assure me of the difference. Could you?

That being said, you clearly want to prove me wrong somehow, so go ahead ;-)
    Last edited by Caleb; 15-06-10 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    You like having the last word, don`t you, xxazurexx ;-) Your describing an unlikely situation with me, i`m highly suspicious of people and their intentions and I don`t jump into bed with just anyone, but sure. Ill give it a go. If that where the case, I would stay away from her because of her ridicules approach. I give every woman a 5 + dick count regardless of what she tell`s me. In fact, I have quite a few of my own. No one is a saint. But I can`t deal with someone who openly come`s out and presents that as an issue. I wouldn't want to be with someone like that. Would you?
    Why be defensive? I am not arguing against your point, lol...I agree with it and I don't think the majority of guys would be happy that their woman had been with all and sundry. But obviously there are exceptions and some guys would be able to look past it.

I was just curious as to whether it would be more offputting for the guy who wanted more, as opposed to the guy who just wanted to hook up.

And yeah I gotta admit, I would be put off by a guy who had tons of women before me. The fact he'd had a few, would make me feel not 'that' special to him, that I was just another notch on his belt.....plus I wouldn't want many other woman knowing the size of my partners dick and what he was like in bed, etc. It's a deal breaker if I've been aware they had many women before me and in my town, everyone knows everything. I don't want a 'man whore who has bedded a really high number. ...but thats just me.

Your thinking about it from a woman`s point of view, which in this case might be the wrong way to go at it.
    How is that the wrong way to go about it when the question was "Why did she tell him?". She's female. The woman's point of view is the one she would have.
    Spammer Spanker

Its okay, its not your fault. I didn't mean to come out too strong or something like that. As I said before, i`m a highly suspicious person :-) but to tell you the truth, the things that bother the majority of guys, as well as their problems and insecurities, are not my issues to deal with. To each his own. But, yeah, some guys can look pass such subjects. I`m glad I am not one of them, though.

To be honest, when ever I go through some of the posts in this site, I often find myself wondering about how the hell have these people gotten themselves into those situations? how old are you? or why the hell are they coming to internet for advice, when they clearly have all the mean`s to solve their problem? do people really fail to recognize between a healthy relationship and a harmful one? I dunno, maybe its just me. But I do know as far as this post in concerned, the OP and his GF should not be together.

Its okay, its not your fault. I didn't mean to come out too strong or something like that. As I said before, i`m a highly suspicious person :-) but to tell you the truth, the things that bother the majority of guys, as well as their problems and insecurities, are not my issues to deal with. To each his own. But, yeah, some guys can look pass such subjects. I`m glad I am not one of them, though.

To be honest, when ever I go through some of the posts in this site, I often find myself wondering about how the hell have these people gotten themselves into those situations? how old are you? or why the hell are they coming to internet for advice, when they clearly have all the mean`s to solve their problem? do people really fail to recognize between a healthy relationship and a harmful one? I dunno, maybe its just me. But I do know as far as this post in concerned, the OP and his GF should not be together.
    Yeah I agree and especially if he can't get past it and accept it.

I think a lot of people and while knowing what the right thing to do is, struggle with making or reaching a decision and that is why they seek advice. They look to what others would do in that situation, but everyone is different and we will hear different responses. Some would accept, some would not. End of day, it's down to him what he personally is able to deal with. He is the one having to live with it, it's his relationship that is being affected, not any of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How is that the wrong way to go about it when the question was "Why did she tell him?". She's female. The woman's point of view is the one she would have.
    "He shouldn't ask woman what they think about sluts, most woman hate woman, he should ask them if they think that she can be trusted.". That`s a far better question to answer. And that was my point.

Oh, and Iceblue, most guys care about those things. I guess that`s why woman often lie about them. Do you really think that "30" is only "30"? I`m glad she`s not my problem. But I know that if he wasn't bothered by it, he wouldn't talk about it. But I do agree with you that they are probably not right for each other.
    And this is where the problem lies. WHY do males care? WHY does it bother males? If she's honest about it, clean, and is not sleeping with 30 guys while with you then what logical and rational reason do males have for caring about how many people she's been with in the PAST? If you can give me a reason that's not rooted in patriarchy and sexism then I'm all for hearing it. Someone mentioned earlier about this illusion of female chastity that makes them feel better... Males today need to get over that.
    No links in signatures

Quote Originally Posted by iceblue View Post
    And this is where the problem lies. WHY do males care? WHY does it bother males? If she's honest about it, clean, and is not sleeping with 30 guys while with you then what logical and rational reason do males have for caring about how many people she's been with in the PAST? If you can give me a reason that's not rooted in patriarchy and sexism then I'm all for hearing it. Someone mentioned earlier about this illusion of female chastity that makes them feel better... Males today need to get over that.
    Guys care because the idea of so many men entering her is just so disturbing to the mind. All these men have been with her nude, and likely had their cock in her mouth...and some bodily fluids exchanged.
    Most of these men may have tasted her down there, and had their cum all over her body....and fondled and sucked on her breasts. Now how would a guy NOT be bothered knowing this fact????!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Guys care because the idea of so many men entering her is just so disturbing to the mind. All these men have been with her nude, and likely had their cock in her mouth...and some bodily fluids exchanged.
    Most of these men may have tasted her down there, and had their cum all over her body....and fondled and sucked on her breasts. Now how would a guy NOT be bothered knowing this fact????!
    That's not a logical and rational reason for why that should bother you. So what if they've seen her nude and done those things? You should be the only allowed to see her nude and do those things to her? Talk about reasons rooted in patriarchy and sexism.
    No links in signatures

I'm sure she got a shower afterwards.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

So by this rationale, the idea of my man's dick stuck in in bunch of different chicks should disgust me. They had his junk in their mouths, and god knows where else. He's been naked with them, maybe they sat on his face. So maybe I should never kiss him or give him another bj again? Because someone else was there first? Sounds silly. I only ever seem to hear this from men.

It wouldn't matter if the number was 5 or 30, if this is what you think about when you're with your partner then you're insecure. End of.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Blue I think I'd be turned off by a guy who had a lot of sex partners. Especially a man moving into his 30s or later. Its a possible red flag for a general disrespect of women, himself and a lack of discriminating taste.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not a rational response. It's instinctive. Men don't want a girlfriend whose had 100s of dicks through her before you - it just turns you off completely. There's no rational though process behind it, but there it is.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Logic? patriarchy? sexism? rationality? All fine words which become meaningless the instant she says: "honey, iv`e f***ed 30 people in one year". I`m sorry, Iceblue, but this is too much for me. I don`t know why you find this whole thing hard to except, maybe you feel as if you relate to her or something, but you must understand that guys will always find this to be disgusting. You can blame it on sexism & insecurity if it makes you feel better, but before you continue taking some more leaps on your high horse, you should remember that whether you like it or not, your stuck here with us. Guys will never change the way you want them too, its our nature. And, believe it or not, I don`t think that you would like living in a world where guys had the ability to ignore this whole thing. Unless your a lesbian, of course. Feel free to chock that one up for sexism if you want..
    Last edited by Caleb; 16-06-10 at 04:55 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast