+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: asian girls?

lol, most of you guys are probably from N. America or maybe England, because taht's where it's cool for a white guy to be with an asian or for a black guy to be with a white girl. It's the stuff they sell you on TV there (there's no science to it, like somebody said. just good old racism lol), but in many other countries you can see more diversity among couples.

Quote Originally Posted by DXX View Post
    lol, most of you guys are probably from N. America or maybe England, because taht's where it's cool for a white guy to be with an asian or for a black guy to be with a white girl. It's the stuff they sell you on TV there (there's no science to it, like somebody said. just good old racism lol), but in many other countries you can see more diversity among couples.
    The stuff they sell you on TV? I was under the impression the media was very much "anti-diverse" when it comes to interacial r/s. Also, just FYI I see plenty of BLACK & ASIAN couples.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post
    I'm attracted to Asian women ...

Even though I'm attracted to them, I've never asked one out, and probably never will.
    You only live once. I would go for it anyways.

Any girl that can make my heart beat faster is fine by me in all account.
    Last edited by Henry123; 15-08-06 at 07:00 AM.

Everyone has their preferences and fetishes. It doesnt really matter. In the end as long as your happy and your partner is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    You only live once. I would go for it anyways.

Any girl that can make my heart beat faster is fine by me in all account.
    I wouldn't ask one out because there are plenty of attractive White girls. If I have to man-up to ask someone out, I'd ask one of them out.

My girl is South Korean, and I think she's the most beautiful thing to walk the earth...

And let me tell you this... Asians (at least mine) has a very passive, caring, and nurturing side...

But when you push the right buttons, they can go wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post
    I wouldn't ask one out because there are plenty of attractive White girls. If I have to man-up to ask someone out, I'd ask one of them out.
    Theres attractive girls everywhere (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    The stuff they sell you on TV? I was under the impression the media was very much "anti-diverse" when it comes to interacial r/s. Also, just FYI I see plenty of BLACK & ASIAN couples.
    Turn on your TV and in almost every Hollywood movie you see a white guy with an asian girl or a black guy with a white girl. And in how many movies or sitcoms do you see an asian guy with a white girl or a white guy with a black girl? The media is not anti-diverse, it's promotes only certain things or stereotypes and makes other things taboo, and all this stuff reflects in North American society. It becomes really clear if you travel around the world and see how ppl, who do not watch American TV, live.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101 View Post
    i think asian women have a thing for white guys. They prob find it socially uplifting or something. To the point that the majority of asian girls would pick a white guy if they had a choice. And if a white guy can get with an attractive asian girl (quite easily i might add) than an average looking white girl, then why wouldn't he? Unequal opportunities right.

To prove my point, have you ever seen a white guy with a unattracitve asian girl?

i have to agree with what you said. i'm asian myself n i find white guy very attractive compare to all other guys. in fact i never date any other type of guys but white, there just something in white guy that make it very attractive i guess that goes the same way as asian girls then. I'm not a lesbian or anything but i found white girls are also more attractive than asian girls but that because i'm asian too, but i think because asian has different personalities than white girls which make them more interesting and i guess more attrative...wat do you think??
    Last edited by cathliya; 17-08-06 at 01:27 AM.

i belive some asian girls are very beautifull!!
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

To prove my point, have you ever seen a white guy with a unattracitve asian girl?
    yup. plenty. A ton of white guys, and black guys, that i know find certain asian girls hot, whom i'd consider average or ugly. i'm asian

I've only seen a few hot asians before.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    another thing that many of you are forgetting is culture. well as i think it was ddx that said it. culture has a different influence on us and that is something most people don't think about. i know that a lot of japanese women in japan still think of these white people, or even myself as an outsider. they don't want anything to do with us. now that is the very traditionalized thinking, but you'd be surprized.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i have to agree with what you said. i'm asian myself n i find white guy very attractive compare to all other guys. in fact i never date any other type of guys but white, there just something in white guy that make it very attractive i guess that goes the same way as asian girls then. I'm not a lesbian or anything but i found white girls are also more attractive than asian girls but that because i'm asian too, but i think because asian has different personalities than white girls which make them more interesting and i guess more attrative...wat do you think??
    I tend to beleive that its a cultural hierarchical thing. Western culture is very hyped up and popular esp in the eastern countries, the "american dream" and "way of life" (not bagging anyone out here). The general population n the east would want to be more 'western', they will dress western, walk western and try to talk western. And western is predominanty white or black. So it is natural that perception of attractiveness is influced by it, and ofcourse the 'skin color' hierarchy aswell. and that is prob why you find white girls more attractive is because that is what you want to be like.

p.s. I am not judging you here, or attacking you or saying good or bad, just providing substance to the arugment. Hope my jibberish made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101 View Post
    I tend to beleive that its a cultural hierarchical thing. Western culture is very hyped up and popular esp in the eastern countries, the "american dream" and "way of life" (not bagging anyone out here). The general population n the east would want to be more 'western', they will dress western, walk western and try to talk western. And western is predominanty white or black. So it is natural that perception of attractiveness is influced by it, and ofcourse the 'skin color' hierarchy aswell. and that is prob why you find white girls more attractive is because that is what you want to be like.

p.s. I am not judging you here, or attacking you or saying good or bad, just providing substance to the arugment. Hope my jibberish made sense.
    see i used to wish i was born white but that was a long time ago...i love being who i am being asian. its nothing to do with me trying to be western cause honesty i think asian has more flavour. For example, i'm asian, i work hard, i study hard, i think i'm attrative (at least everybody around me think so), i'm smart etc. what i'm trying to say it has nothing to do with asian trying to be western if u get what i mean.

still doesn't answer to why asian girls or me like white guy better.......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast