+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oral pleasure techniques

Poor OV. *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Poor OV. *hugs*
    uhhh I dont know if pity is supposed to help me or making me up-set? I am just confused now . I still might have a chance with her...Ill call her when I am 100% healthy. Maybe Ill stop caring about sex so much or something?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lol... its supposed to help... oh well... another concept was lost on you...

lol... its supposed to help... oh well... another concept was lost on you...
    Are you making fun of me? ...go to hell!...can I get another hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Are you making fun of me? ...go to hell!...can I get another hug?
    lol... Next time, take the one you are offered first. I'll give you another, but this is the last time I am going to be nice after you tell me to go to hell. *hugs*

Your probably right...To bad there is no cure eh?

PS: this has to be said because it just fits here "ok, thank you Dr. Phill..you can go home now"...lol
    Sure there's a cure man. You said she knows where she lives right?

Stop dawdling and go to her. No amount of forum posts, no amount of drugs(whether you do them or not), laughing, or drinking could take away the pain of not being able to be with the one that you want to be with.

Like waking up any decent day and thinking that the girl that you love isn't laying alongside you. But you still want her to be happy, despite who she's with. You could have all of the girlfriends in the world, all of the one night flings...

Nothing will ever subistitute that one, that perfect woman that would take your breath away.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by MaRTiaL RaGe
    Sure there's a cure man. You said she knows where she lives right?

Stop dawdling and go to her. No amount of forum posts, no amount of drugs(whether you do them or not), laughing, or drinking could take away the pain of not being able to be with the one that you want to be with.

Like waking up any decent day and thinking that the girl that you love isn't laying alongside you. But you still want her to be happy, despite who she's with. You could have all of the girlfriends in the world, all of the one night flings...

Nothing will ever subistitute that one, that perfect woman that would take your breath away.
    Well, I hope she knows were she lives lol..j/k..I know its a mistake. You right though...seriously. You have absolutly no idea how much fear is in me though. I literally begin to shake next to her. I will try and figure something out now that I know were she is but she still could be taken and I have to do it were I do not look like a stalker. I agree with you...nothing compares to that woman that takes your breath away

lol... Next time, take the one you are offered first. I'll give you another, but this is the last time I am going to be nice after you tell me to go to hell. *hugs*
    I am not promising that I will let go though

I am not promising that I will let go though
    That's ok. I like long hugs. And you need one, it seems. After what's happened lately. *gives long hugs*

I'm going off of what rose told me on msn.

Don't go off of 'what if's'.

No suffering lasts for ever. One way or another. It's just a matter of how handle your problems. Do you put your faith in someone or something that really has no answers for you? Do you wait and squabble until as a bottum dweller living the life of a forsaken man, having missed his chance of happiness which blinds him with depression...enough depression that he doesn't see OTHER opportunities to make himself happy in other ways?

Think about what matters most.

The what if's dont' matter.
    The woulda/coulda/shoulda's dont' matter.

Go to her and just present yourself like the confidenct man you should be. If you get turned down, then you could be depressed for a LITTLE while, but at least you'd have an answer. She could say yes, and you could live your life they you fantasized.

But just as no amount of suffering lasts forever, niether does opportunity. The 'what if's' are what's holding you back. The possibilities of failure weighing out the possibilities of success are what's holding you back.

The worst thing in the world is...nothing. If she says no, even if you were depressed, at least you would have a clear view of the next step ahead of you. If you do nothing, you'll get nothing. No answer, whether good or bad. And you'll be left suspended in the darkness of a great void I personally like to call 'life without a focus'.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

damn man... nicely put.... i agree... this doesnt just apply to OV any more... this is a way of life...

I'm going off of what rose told me on msn.

Don't go off of 'what if's'.

No suffering lasts for ever. One way or another. It's just a matter of how handle your problems. Do you put your faith in someone or something that really has no answers for you? Do you wait and squabble until as a bottum dweller living the life of a forsaken man, having missed his chance of happiness which blinds him with depression...enough depression that he doesn't see OTHER opportunities to make himself happy in other ways?

Think about what matters most.

The what if's dont' matter.
    The woulda/coulda/shoulda's dont' matter.

Go to her and just present yourself like the confidenct man you should be. If you get turned down, then you could be depressed for a LITTLE while, but at least you'd have an answer. She could say yes, and you could live your life they you fantasized.

But just as no amount of suffering lasts forever, niether does opportunity. The 'what if's' are what's holding you back. The possibilities of failure weighing out the possibilities of success are what's holding you back.

The worst thing in the world is...nothing. If she says no, even if you were depressed, at least you would have a clear view of the next step ahead of you. If you do nothing, you'll get nothing. No answer, whether good or bad. And you'll be left suspended in the darkness of a great void I personally like to call 'life without a focus'.
    I will start of with the fact that I agree 100%. Though when it comes to relationships I find it funny how this applies to man and not women. She just waits..."I" have to do everything. Oh well..enough of my biatching lol. Your right..just also keep in mind that it is all much more easily said then done. I have a question for you though. You said that the opportunity doesn't last for-ever just like suffering. How do you know when the opportunity has passed then?. As for me , I am not a high school kid no more. I would go up to her and talk to her if the opportunity showed it-self with in a heart beat. I have no opportunity. The closest I get is passing her car on a street. I think I passed my opportunity up. Now this would tell you that I should move on so depression doesn't blind me from other opportunities right?...but then again..remember your previous post? No women will replace the one that takes your breath away?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-04-05 at 09:18 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, the only reason why you only have such an oblique perspective of teens and sex is because you didn't get to go with the girl that 'you' wanted when you were about this age. And my opinion, however poison it may be, is that because you refrained from being with the girl of 'your' dreams, your jaded and have a miserable outlook on anyone having sex that's relatively younger than you.

hahaha she f*cking hit a sweet spot. i will give this girl credit because this was hella funny.

as for little children having oral sex and what not. reguardless of weather i want to hear about it or not, i know that it will happen...so i live with it. i personally think that reguardless of what you tell children these days, they won't listen because they are stupid. they love to think they know what they are doing and will only regret their actions later in life. i love my virginity when i was still a kid but i won't regret it to this day. too hard headed you could call me.

ps.. the only head that a 16 year old should be giving is me, dammit what happened to that long line of virgins outside my room?? i would expect another line for giving head.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    hahaha she f*cking hit a sweet spot. i will give this girl credit because this was hella funny.
    raverboy
    umm dude.....i'm defenitely a guy. And no...i'm not gay.......
    i think there's another 16 year old girl that posts in this same forum that can vouch for that.

that's just ****in disturbing that you would think otherwise.
    Last edited by MaRTiaL RaGe; 13-04-05 at 09:50 AM.

I will start of with the fact that I agree 100%. Though when it comes to relationships I find it funny how this applies to man and not women. She just waits..."I" have to do everything. Oh well..enough of my biatching lol. Your right..just also keep in mind that it is all much more easily said then done. I have a question for you though. You said that the opportunity doesn't last for-ever just like suffering. How do you know when the opportunity has passed then?. As for me , I am not a high school kid no more. I would go up to her and talk to her if the opportunity showed it-self with in a heart beat. I have no opportunity. The closest I get is passing her car on a street. I think I passed my opportunity up. Now this would tell you that I should move on so depression doesn't blind me from other opportunities right?...but then again..remember your previous post? No women will replace the one that takes your breath away?
    If you think that you passed up your opportunity, then create a new one. Take charge.

Only move on unless you think you must. You still have feelings for the girl, strong ones. So...show her that.

Just take the initiative one day to go to her house when you know she's home, knock on her door and present yourself. Ask to go out on a simple date, or cofee at starbucks or something. The possibilities are endless. Then I think over a maturely romantic, yet not overdoing it, you should tell her how you've felt all these years. But don't lay it down too thick.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha... all this time and i thought you were a girl. maybe it's your "manly" way of talking that threw me off. who knows.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast