+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bf been texing old gf ALOT HELP

Quote Originally Posted by mare
    I am NOT a ho-bag! Not at all. I have had alot of boyfriends but have only slept with 2. I am 17 not 10.
    17 is still young.

Quote Originally Posted by mare
    I am NOT a ho-bag! Not at all. I have had alot of boyfriends but have only slept with 2. I am 17 not 10.
    10? Good lord.....
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

She is winning him back isnt she? Why else would a guy talk to a girl for hours and hours. Sheri told me that he was at one of there horse show things for a while this summer. She saw him, he didnt see her. He was only there for a little bit, and seemed to know her horse, I guess when she was entering the ring to do the barrel thing, her horse gets excited and he led her in. I was like WHAT? She said you would have to know the horse for the horse to relax around you and her horse seemed at ease with him. God I hate her.

Oh geez.........................................

So is it possible for them to be just friends? Do you really think he still is in love with her?

Why do you keep asking the same question? Didn't we already answer this? You should just end this relationship.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously why would you want to "fight" for a guy who is still hung up on his ex. he obviously isn't willing to stop talking to her for you. Even though you told him to which was not right anyhow. The factor you said that probably made him only want to do it more. They have a history together and are probably friends, but things may lead to more and if they do there is nothing you can do about it. It's wrong what he's doing, but it's wrong for you to do the things you ahve done. You are still young and ther are more people ou there. Just tell him he can't devote himself to you so your moving on and MOVE ON!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    Hey there RoseB!! Good afternoon!!

I guess I am shocked. Up untill this past Saturday, I thought I had a great boyfriend. He is cute and nice. My mind is just spinning. I just read this thread over, and I sound like an idiot. I am not. I have not slept much at all. I cant eat. I feel like I should have known, but I had no idea.

I think back to what some of his friends told me last year, they warned me, they flat out said, the minute she wants him back, she has him. They also said they were 'perfect' together, and Jon was head over heals in love with her, he would drop and run for her anytime. I just didnt belive it or didnt want to.

As far as her being the virgin, I guess I am bummed I didnt hold out too. Now I wish I would have. My sisters always told me that matterd. Ho-bag. God, have I ****ed up.

I feel like shit, its like I was ok to go make out in his truck and have sex with, but SHE got the time with him, he went to HER activities, not mine. He has never come to my volleyball games, (he was usually working) He has been up till all hours of the night, talking to her every freaken night. I felt sorry for him because I thought he was working so much.

What a mess I have gotten myself into. I need to go. Thanks for talking to me. I need to go for a walk.

It is really her that he wants, in fact he already has her, I was just for the sex. Now that I think about it, for the past 4 months or so that is ALL we did. No more movies, no more hanging out as much, he was always tired, or busy, had to work on his truck, or what ever.

Tone Guest
    Well that's how it usually happens.

The girl comes here saying she has the PERFECT boyfriend, he is GREAT in EVERY way... except.... <insert reasons why he is NOT the perfect boyfriend and is in actuality a scumbag jerkoff>.

Welcome to the "Real World".

Yes, every guy you date will be a scumbag jerkoff in some way because all men are.

HA! it's true.

Tone Guest
    Now now, Junsui you shouldn't lie to the poor girl.

It's true that in the real world, things don't work out the same way they do in fairy tales and romance novels/movies you read/watch as you grow up. But no need to make the poor girl think there is no hope out there.

Shouldn't you be in school now anyway?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

There isn't. I wouldn't lie on the internet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast