+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: big tits

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    What are some titles of movies they've made?
    Satyricon, Amarcord, La Dolce Vita, Roma, 8 1/2...i can't think of any other Fellini flicks. Kubrick...A Clockwork Orange, Eyes Wide Shut, Full Metal Jacket, 2001: A Space Odyessey, Dr. Strangelove, Lolita, Spartacus...that's all I can think of for him.
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

[URL=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000019/]Fellini[/URL].

[URL=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000040/]Kubrick[/URL].
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Arrogant little shit, aren't you?
    says the elitist mutherfuker that called me an airhead for voicing my opinion that fellini is overrated...nice...

Quote Originally Posted by toohot4pants
    says the elitist mutherfuker that called me an airhead for voicing my opinion that fellini is overrated...nice...
    check out the movies etc. section and carry on there!

Tone Guest
    Arrogant little shit, aren't you?
    LOL! This has to be one of my favorite "Hayward" lines.

I love it when he says that!

LMAO! Yeah. It's one of mine, too. Expresses my utter exasperation with the person in question admirably, I think. Hehe.
    Speak less. Say more.

Is it true that more than a handful is a waste lol ?

Ah. Spoken like a true airhead without a clue of film history.
    i agree.
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i agree.
    ______
    care to elaborate your perspective from the intelligentsia to us mere common folk? i thought not...

If ur gf isnt getting as sensitive and ur blaming the size maybe ur just f**ked at giving a good feel or u suck a licking them lol hopeless F@*kers men r they think its the size or the chick but really guys just dont know how to give a girl a good fondle ask her how she likes to be touched to get her more sensitive more likely u suck at it matey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly
    If ur gf isnt getting as sensitive and ur blaming the size maybe ur just f**ked at giving a good feel or u suck a licking them lol hopeless F@*kers men r they think its the size or the chick but really guys just dont know how to give a girl a good fondle ask her how she likes to be touched to get her more sensitive more likely u suck at it matey.
    that may be true for you...maybe for you, when the girl isn't arounsed, it's because you're just incompetent. in fact, that's probably what it is...you're probably just no good at sex...you should probably quit now. but that makes zero sense in my case...because i've been with many girls with medium c's or smaller...and they REALLY seem to enjoy it. the girls i've been with that are full c's or bigger, i do the same things...and they don't seem to enjoy it as much.

granted, i've only been with a few girls with full c's or bigger...while i've been with many girls with less-full c's and smaller...so it's possible the bigger girls i've been with were just aberrations...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    As I'm very annoyed by the title of this thread, I would just like to say size has nothing to do with sensitivity.. It all depends on the person.
    As Rosebud has said. Size doesn't matter. It is the person.
    [url]http://www.deenly.com/scplus.php?x=153[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by toohot4pants
    care to elaborate your perspective from the intelligentsia to us mere common folk? i thought not...
    Still being an arrogant little shit, are you?

And, yes, while it takes one to know one, the difference is I came by my arrogance the old-fashioned way.

I earned it.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 02-02-06 at 11:01 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Sad "Preoccupied With Size" Story:

Young gay friend, now estranged, wanted a bigger dick. Happens he had a healthy does of chemistry education. Began experimenting with various topical applications. Then got clever and re-mixed the topicals for injections. Began injecting his dick. Worked. Dick got bigger. BUT: He also developed a contagious condition which now prevents him from having skin-to-skin contact of any kind with anyone. True story.
    Speak less. Say more.

Still being an arrogant little shit, are you?

And, yes, while it takes one to know one, the difference is I came by my arrogance the old-fashioned way.

I earned it.
    i'm not very arrogant...may of my friends and colleagues even believe me to be humble. earned arrogance? despite many pieces of papers from renowned institutions and various other markers of intelligence, i do not really believe i'm any smarter than anyone else...or that my opinions are any better than anyone elses. and if you think fellini is a genius, then great! appreciate him and his work!

who's the arrogant one here? stop and think for a sec...instead of getting immediately defensive. i think i hit too close to home because you got awfully defensive awfully quick even though i did not even originally address you.

someone asks who fellini is...i inform him that fellini is a director and also add my opinion that he is overrated. then you immediately insult me, totally unprovoked (unless of course you were fellini's good friend or relative, in which case i understand the sesitivity). i elborate and characterize the sort of person that typically rates fellini so highly. and i mention why that's not my thing, to watch movies with some sort of history perspective in order to respect it. your response? yet another unprovoked personal attack. followed by yet another personal attack.

you have NO reason to be offended unless it all struck a bit too close to home. i think it did. why else would you be so defensive? could it be true that you DO in fact enjoy lauding the likes of fellini because it allows you to falsely believe you are more intellectual or cultured than those who do not share you view? is it possible that you DO like the feeling of cultural exclusivity and elitism that you and like-minded thinkers share in eachother, while looking down your noses at the rest of us?

these people...these social elitists...they ALWAYS completely dismiss the possibility that those who do not share their views do so after having formed an INFORMED opinion. instead, they typically characterize those that do not share their opinion as either uninformed, misinformed, are simply unintelligent. and they try to shove their opinions down others throat...or just totally dismiss their voice.

oddly enough...it reminds me of right wing conservative christian republicans...

if you need to denigrate others views to make yourself feel better, then hey...whatever floats your boat. we all do things that make us feel good...and that's different for everyone. you can keep insulting me if you want, it's all good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast