+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pity sex?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    okay well thats what Ive done so maybe elaborate on the dumb part of it? dumb because you should have had standards or you could have knocked her up or you couldnt get her to leave you alone or the friendship was completely ruined by it or what?
    You know, personally I would like to have sex with people who I believe deserve my companionship because I think it is worth while. Having random sex may be a sign of liking sex a lot but also at the same time a sign of a lack of self-esteem.

Are you looking for some kind of justification here?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You know, personally I would like to have sex with people who I believe deserve my companionship because I think it is worth while.
    Really........

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Really........
    Ya, really....I was a confused dude when I had sex...and felt pressured to do it. No more of that shit from me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ya, really....I was a confused dude when I had sex...and felt pressured to do it. No more of that shit from me.

Shit, I definitely didn't hear that side of the story.

Or any story for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    didn't hear that side of the story.
    Or any story for that matter.
    I think I prefer to keep it that way.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    okay well thats what Ive done so maybe elaborate on the dumb part of it? dumb because you should have had standards or you could have knocked her up or you couldnt get her to leave you alone or the friendship was completely ruined by it or what?
    there are a lot of reaons as to why.. so...dumb because i wasn't sober and my friend was f*cking ugly. dumb because i didn't wear protection. dumb because she had a bf at the time. dumb because we did it in her car right in my friend's drive way.. wait, that actually was kinda kinky. oh yeah, and dumb because she was f*cking ugly for the second time. yup, after that, the friendship was no more... .

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Forget the pass and start afresh.
    Laughter is the way to life, of life and life.

lovebirds.sg

You know, personally I would like to have sex with people who I believe deserve my companionship because I think it is worth while. Having random sex may be a sign of liking sex a lot but also at the same time a sign of a lack of self-esteem.

Are you looking for some kind of justification here?
    I dont NEED sex and I wasnt lacking in that department at the time. lack of self esteem? maybe.. I dont really feel low self worth though. Ive been in this state for almost a year and I go to work and home back and forth and never go anywhere else or meet anyone else so Ive been lonely and we started hanging out and did it right away and skipped the awkward tensions and shyat :/ I dont find him attractive and he thinks im cute but unlike other guys he doesnt try to spend every second around me. he gets jealous when i spend time with other guys though so its like he doesnt want me but doesnt want anyone else to have me either

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    there are a lot of reaons as to why.. so...dumb because i wasn't sober and my friend was f*cking ugly. dumb because i didn't wear protection. dumb because she had a bf at the time. dumb because we did it in her car right in my friend's drive way.. wait, that actually was kinda kinky. oh yeah, and dumb because she was f*cking ugly for the second time. yup, after that, the friendship was no more... .

raverboy
    bad boy. what a whore she was to have a bf and cheat on him -_- I could never cheat on a person. She was ugly? haha if she morphs her body into model material though then you could say you tapped that. my sisters boss said there needs to be more cute girls goin around having casual sex with ugly boys. It takes alot for a person to be ugly to me though.

Ive been in this state for almost a year and I go to work and home back and forth and never go anywhere else or meet anyone else so Ive been lonely and we started hanging out and did it right away and skipped the awkward tensions and shyat :/ I dont find him attractive and he thinks im cute but unlike other guys he doesnt try to spend every second around me. he gets jealous when i spend time with other guys though so its like he doesnt want me but doesnt want anyone else to have me either
    How did you do it? I don't think I could ever have sex with someone I don't find attractive. I'd feel disgusted. Revolted in a way. Not just because I'm not attracted to the person and thus not motivated, but also leading the person on, showing them there might be an interest there where there isn't none.

I passed a lot of opportunities to sleep with people even ones I find slightly attractive, but not relationship material for that exact reason. I'd feel guilty if they wanted to take it further, but I wasn't ready to give them that.

You don't have feelings like that?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bad boy. what a whore she was to have a bf and cheat on him -_- I could never cheat on a person. She was ugly? haha if she morphs her body into model material though then you could say you tapped that. my sisters boss said there needs to be more cute girls goin around having casual sex with ugly boys. It takes alot for a person to be ugly to me though.
    well it would take a lot of morphing on her part. the best thing that she has for her what that she was younger than me and she was asian. that's about it.

also i can't help it if she wanted to cheat on her bf. yeah, i'm bad because i knew about her bf, but i didn't force her to have sex with me haha. i just asked her if she wanted to.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    How did you do it? I don't think I could ever have sex with someone I don't find attractive. I'd feel disgusted. Revolted in a way. Not just because I'm not attracted to the person and thus not motivated, but also leading the person on, showing them there might be an interest there where there isn't none.

I passed a lot of opportunities to sleep with people even ones I find slightly attractive, but not relationship material for that exact reason. I'd feel guilty if they wanted to take it further, but I wasn't ready to give them that.

You don't have feelings like that?

i dont know.. i wasnt attracted to him but I wasnt not attracted to him. I was completely neutral toward the boy and if he wanted to kiss on me why not. He was clean. I know now that he's a pansy he refused to go down on me cuz he thinks its gross and he doesnt like when I drip cum or anything gritty sex- related that normal males would instincly love. sorry if thats tmi

i dont know.. i wasnt attracted to him but I wasnt not attracted to him. I was completely neutral toward the boy and if he wanted to kiss on me why not. He was clean. I know now that he's a pansy he refused to go down on me cuz he thinks its gross and he doesnt like when I drip cum or anything gritty sex- related that normal males would instincly love. sorry if thats tmi
    Doesn't having sex with neutral make it, ...passionless? Emotionless? Unattractive? Dull? Boring? Doesn't it make you wonder why you are doing this at that point in time? And if yes, then what drove you to it? Boredom? The conveniece? Unattracive sex good because it's convenient?

Sorry, I don't mean to come off as judgemental. Just trying to understand something which is not so clear to me.

...And what about his feelings? What if he was to develop these for you? How could you justify not wanting to see him after what has happened? How could you justify allowing it to happen when you had no feelings for him and knew this wouldn't lead to anything?

Again, relating to my personal experience. I couldn't have sex with a girl I knew I wouldn't be willing to move to higher level with if she wanted, because this wouldn't be fair to her. This principle would make me resist.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hell yeah that's not a male. i'd grab a straw and slurp up every last drop of it.. good ol' pj.

raverboy

he refused to go down on me cuz he thinks its gross and he doesnt like when I drip cum or anything gritty sex- related that normal males would instincly love.
    What a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Doesn't having sex with neutral make it, ...passionless? Emotionless? Unattractive? Dull? Boring? Doesn't it make you wonder why you are doing this at that point in time? And if yes, then what drove you to it? Boredom? The conveniece? Unattracive sex good because it's convenient?
    Come on guy, you are analyzing this to much. Whocares? She did what she wanted to do. It sucks that it wasn't with me. and....no that pretty much is it.

Come on guy, you are analyzing this to much. Whocares? She did what she wanted to do. It sucks that it wasn't with me. and....no that pretty much is it.
    I just want to understand, what would make a girl do this, this settling for "meh". I'm interested to know what she was thinking / feeling when she went for it.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast