+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah.. The taste of pussy..

I watch talk sex with sue (a 100 year old lady) she knows everything about the vagina
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

eewwww !!! thats just nasty ! I bet she doesn't know EVERYTHING ! And plus she's prolly really old fashioned ! lmao

lmao guys... this thread is funny. BTW, billy, I'm back with my girl so yay i can have some more fun with her Anyways, yeah, I've went down twice on her so far and I can't smell for shit because of my nose(allergies and stuff) but I can taste fine, and she tasted good. I couldn't put my finger on what it tasted like though, but it wasn't tuna She was shaved too. Lol last night i was licking her lips and she said, "don't be doin that unless your gonna put that tongue to good use!" Hehe... anyways, yeah. So my first experience on going down on a girl has been good.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    NO MAN NO NO!!! Raunchy-as in just the usage of the "p" word along with smelling bad..oh ewwwwww factor man! THAT is raunchy...
    Well some cats ARE smelly.
    Last edited by sfalexi; 18-06-04 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    I watch talk sex with sue (a 100 year old lady) she knows everything about the vagina
    That show FREAKS me out. I mean, yeah she's filled with TONS of information, and is an expert. But when she starts talking about how good things feel and shit like that, it makes me want to puke.

What? You don't like hearing some 100 year old lady talking about sexual pleasure? ewww.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Ya know whats really funny? Jules and I were at the bar this past weekend-and I turned to her and said "Jules? Do you ever get that not so fresh feeling?" lol just kidding...hate those damn commercials...
    So very very funny!

I hate those comemrcials however worse I hate the laxative commercials or something like that where the woman is talking about her family's bowel movements in public. I would be MORTIFIED.

Jules

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter

I hate those comemrcials however worse I hate the laxative commercials or something like that where the woman is talking about her family's bowel movements in public. I would be MORTIFIED.

Jules
    LOL i hate them Tampax ones where all the girls are in the ocean. Tampax was there im like HELLO am i the only one that get cramps and doesnt feel like doing and thing.. PLUS your in the ocean, on your period. They wanna die i guess. Shark bate

Quote Originally Posted by MisINdpndT
    LOL i hate them Tampax ones where all the girls are in the ocean. Tampax was there im like HELLO am i the only one that get cramps and doesnt feel like doing and thing.. PLUS your in the ocean, on your period. They wanna die i guess. Shark bate

OMG - - that is funny!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by MisINdpndT
    Wow. That'd make a GREAT quick skit of an SNL tampon commercial spoof. A split screen with two girls running towards the ocean. On the top of one screen says, "Tampax". The top of the other screen says, "Other".

On the "other" screen you see fake blood squirting and dripping from her crotch as she runs down the beach towards the ocean. On both screens, there's a shark fin in the distance. As they both swim, you see both sharks head for the one on the "other" screen (the one from Tampax just crosses that white line.)

Then you see the girl screaming and yelling and shit while the Tampax girl is splashing and throwing around a beach ball.

Then it cuts to a picture of Tampax box with a deep male voiceover saying, "I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trust any OTHER brand."

Rod Steele

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B R I L L I A N T ! ! ! !

WOW - this thread just gets funnier and funnier!

See ! I love pussy ! Everything always starts with the pussy !

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter
    ......where the woman is talking about her family's bowel movements in public.

No guy wants to imagine a woman pooping. Talk about the most unsexy thing. Women don't poop. I refuse to believe it.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

you know ... now that iron has mentioned it - i dont think I have EVER seen or heard of ANY woman EVER pooping.... this IS odd.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast