+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panicking....(Long)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tone - Looks like you're forcing me to go to Nebraska, eh there po' boy? Lol.

Neo - Are you capable of posting anything that's helpful, and not negative or insulting?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I love how everyone is saying you deserve better. The way I see it, if you are dumb enough to keep putting yourself in this situation then you deserve the way he's been treating you. When you grow up, mature, and can move on, then you will deserve better.
    He may have worded it a bit harsh but he's right. You're just as guilty for letting it continue. Kick him the F out like Tone said.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo: Im not asking for a pat on the back. I'm saying one situation does not make me dumb and immature as you've now called me twice. Guess what, I can't have perfect judgement inevery situation in my life, so ****ing sue me. You know, I've managed to make pretty damn good decisions in the rest of the areas of my life that I'm pretty damn proud of. So I'm not going to let bitter people like you drag me down with insults. You're single right Neo? Do you ever wonder why?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    He may have worded it a bit harsh but he's right.
    Yes, he is being very harsh, but basically he's saying you make your own bed, and now you have to lay in it. Yes, you've had to put up with some bullshit Nina, but you and you alone can pull yourself out of this mess. I have every confidence in you that you will do just that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Tone - Looks like you're forcing me to go to Nebraska, eh there po' boy? Lol.
    Yes, you'd save yourself a lot of money, plus you'd have a much better time.

Okay, I want to clear up a few things. I was referring to your emotional maturity b/c you are torn between using your better judgement and your "neediness" to be with this jerk. The fact that you are making this more difficult than it actually is shows you are not emotionally mature yet. I also don't think you are really dumb. You just happen to be acting stupid right now. Yes, I am single. It's b/c I'm not aggressive enough with girls. I can't bring myself to make the first move.

So, bluesummer...what's the plan? Do you have one? When does he get back?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Feelings for someone can mess with the reality of it all. I found that out many many times... I mean look at my situation. I kept making excuses for him.......and by getting that outside opinion... It opened my eyes..to the REAL picture.

But in your situation... You need to do whats best for you. Maybe things will work out....maybe they won't....but at least then you'll satisfy your curiousity....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

come here bluesummer!!! the zoo loves you unconditionally.

It would appear, Bluesummer, that the cord won't be cut until your pain of staying becomes greater than your fear of leaving. When that might be depends on when you're okay with standing alone, I'd imagine.
    Speak less. Say more.

It's true that people deserve what they settle for, but you're not settling- you're working your way out. Someday you'll be free.

And Alice is right- you won't hit the low point until he's actually gone. It's gonna suck. At least you've got support here, right? (Mostly)

I agree with Neo; he didn't phrase it delicately but it is what it is.

Blue, first of all, you never broke up with him; it's not a break up if you still live with him and have sex with him. So no need to say "I broke up with him b/c he wasn't treating me nicely." You knew what he was like; you chose to stay and deal with it, no you pay the price. It doens't sound pretty, but it's the truth. Move on.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Bluesummer----"However, he hadn't been treating me the best, and I kind of got fed up. We've been taking time apart to sort our feelings out and stuff."

I remember you mentioning that your boyfriend has threatened to hit you. Why would you want to stay with someone like that? A threat could become reality. If you are willing to put up with his nonsense now, he could do worse things to you.
    Take care of yourself.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    I remember you mentioning that your boyfriend has threatened to hit you.
    WHAT??????

Tone----Refer to her previous thread "It's over..."

Tone Guest
    I'm coming to Vancouver.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast