+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Number of Sexual Partners

Thanks nomas

I donīt think that being jealous is normal, itīs not being sure of your partner..
    I trust.. so iīm not jelous about their past. only if they really show me something to be jealous
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

Quote Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    well i can take till 37.. but thats it..

ok if u are damn too sexy and like the bomb of the yr.. well 64.. but not one more..

ok last call.. if u are all the above and more than 30.. i can understand how difficult it would have been for u to keep hands off guys.. so in that case 108.. single more than that and we cant have future.. I HAVE SOME RULES LADY
    I don't get it. Why not 38? Or 65? Or 31? Or 109? Why 37, 64, 30, and 108?

I'm with misombra on this one.

Oi, the obsession with number of sexual partners before a woman is considered a "slut"...
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Probably because he is trying to be funny?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Men who can accpet a woman who has been *****d and jizzed by 20 or 100 guys have no STANDARDS at all and no self-respect. It's not about being secure because a woman like that is used good. Only good for *****ng but not relationshiop.

I agree... if you love yourself youll have standards, if you have standards you wont date a hoe or even an ex-hoe...
    I say this because i have standards and wouldnt date a man hoe for my life... i have too many standards sometimes i think... but hey its just me i cant change it. i know what i want and i wait until i have it. I dont settle for less...
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose

lol..
    honey I can change the stats if the girl is nice!!! but yeah that would be one time exception

Quote Originally Posted by friendlydays
    Men who can accpet a woman who has been *****d and jizzed by 20 or 100 guys have no STANDARDS at all and no self-respect. It's not about being secure because a woman like that is used good. Only good for *****ng but not relationshiop.
    No standards? It may be more lenient than yours, but a standard is a standard nonetheless.

Or what is the magic number where the line is drawn that separates those of us with "no standards" to those of you "with standards"? And..what's more important, who decided upon this number, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by friendlydays
    Friendlydays--- i'm actually quite offended that you refer to it as a woman being "used good."

A woman is not an object. If she was drugged and raped by 20 or 100 guys is she still only good for f*ing?

And the fact that you referred to it as the woman being "f*cked" and "jizzed" by the guys.
    Men and women have sex, not one is used by the other.
    Not to start anything. Just wanted to let you know how I feel about it. Of course, we have our standards and beliefs about things..
    Last edited by artyemi; 18-05-05 at 02:47 AM.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Currently have 32 previous sexual lovers.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

haha .. kiechi...
    "Ogres are like onions."

Actually I agree with friendlydays...
    A woman who accepts sex from 100 men is that i like to call a hoe.. and its only a hoe would accept being "f*cked and jizzed on"...
    A woman who doesnt respect herself enough to be with people she loves... isnt respectable enough to make love to ... she is JUST f*ckable...
    ~Sarah~

whatever. my man accepts me, and my past the way i am. he wouldn't care if i was a virgin or if i ****ed a thousand men. he doesn't judge me on my past and respects me and he has more self respect and integrity than most people. people who have been through bad shit in their lives know that it goes the same for others as well. a lot of people have had sex without loving the other person. that doesn't make them bad.

personally i think this thread is offensive and stupid. i'm sick of these threads and i think they should be shut down, and all others like it as soon as they start.

Oh quit being so defensive... theres really no need for it. This thread is for peoples opinions on the subject, and thats mine.. and thats yours... no biggie
    ~Sarah~

oh bite me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast