+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: pubic hair

Yea...true....I will just talk to her on AIM about it, lol.

LOL... Don't worry Laguna. That treatment only applies to my ex. He was the only one who treated me like shit enough to make me even think about stuff like that. lol Your penis is safe with me. :X lol

Ok, good. You may proceed with the touching....

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Ok, good. You may proceed with the touching....
    *grabs on him* muahahahaha

LMAO, Would a guy really be stupid enough to let a girl shave his balls?

gosh, i don't want to meet that guy!

lol... some men would be that dumb

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't even trust myself to shave my own balls. And I am a master with the razor.

Yea, same here. I would be to afraid plus it would probably look dumb to me. I can shave my face fast as hell without cuts. Anyone can shave fast, just don't have a bad blade -simple shit.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Yea, same here. I would be to afraid plus it would probably look dumb to me. I can shave my face fast as hell without cuts. Anyone can shave fast, just don't have a bad blade -simple shit.
    Face is easy, your scalp is a bit different however, but nothing compared to your balls, I mean, how do you do that?! I mean, the scrotum is all loose skin, especially if it's hot.

It can be done. I've gone down on guys who shaved down there. It's much softer and more pleasant to suck on. lol I mean, you guys get to dictate how womens pussies should look, why shouldn't a woman be able to tell her man that she prefers his balls shaved? Doesn't seem like a huge stretch to me. *shrugs*

imagine a woman shaving herself clean and.... slips.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The most I'd use are hair trimmers, but not a razor.

I just...well trim lol...as close as I can without cutting myself. It still soft lol, and neat.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

*** Warning - Trademark Cybog Graphic Content Below***

Ok, let me explain this procedure for the hairy sacks in the audience.

First of all, let me tell you that many years ago I thought the same way you guys and gals did. "Shave your ****in balls? Are you nuts?"

But then I learned "The Way", and since have never looked back.

Believe me when I say that it is not nearly as dangerous or painful as you think it is. In the 3 or 4 years since I started doing it, not ONCE have I ever cut myself and made myself bleed. I wonder how many of you could say the same about your face...?

Ok, it works like this. There are 2 basic ways to do it. In the shower, or in the bathroom like you would shave your face.

#1. Shaving Cream in the Bathroom - Ok, this works almost the same as doing your face. Get it all hot and shit, and then cover the desired area with shaving cream. Use very hot water, and shave just like normal up and down along the shaft, from tip to balls.

Obviously, you have to be careful. Shave with pressure, but NOTHING like the amount of pressure you apply to your face. If you are using a Mach 3 blade or better, the hair will easily come off fairly simply.

When doing your balls, you have to also be careful, but remember something - your balls are tough. You might not realize it, but they are some elastic SOB's, and you honestly wont hardly feel a thing as you do it. In order to get underneath, just grab the mofo's and pull/stretch them in the direction you need to "flatten" them and shave like normal.

Remember to constantly be cleaning the razor. The ONLY part that is tricky is directly on the bottom of the shaft where the thin flap of skin hangs connecting to your balls. Also, since this is the more sensitive area of Mr. Johnson, you really need to be careful in this area. Shave side to side, and not up and down.

When doing your balls, you will eventually get used to it to the point where it's like your face, and you just "get used to it" and it doesn't take any time at all.

#2. The Hot Shower - Ok, this works essentially the same. The first few months of doing this I would suggest you only use shaving cream. Once your skin "gets used to it" you can do it in the shower under the hot water.

Same technique as above, just remember to be cleaning the razor and the "area" more so, since you are mostly using the hot water to keep the desired area clean.

I know it sounds "weird" and gross, but I am 100% confident that your woman will be blown away if you shave your "areas." Sex will feel much smoother and she will be much more prone to give you oral and lick you in "other" areas. It will all be nice and smooth, and won't feel like she is licking an armadillo.

Like the ladies said - We like them shaved, so why shouldn't we? As my girlfriend puts it - "I don't want to suck or lick on something that feels like I'm licking your leg..."

Any questions?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast