+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: women who drink

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn View Post
    If she doesn't regret it now, she will - eventually.
    good. i want her to.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    poor kid? she's happy. she's glad she did it. that's what she wants. that's what she gets. i don't understnad your sympathy.
    I doubt very much she is happy she did it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hang on, do you mean there's photos of her drunkenly goofing around on a bed with a group of guys from her school. More or less clothed.

OR

There's photos of your ex-girlfriend taking on several cocks at once in a personal coming-of-age voyage of overseas experimentation.

anachronistic Guest
    i really don't understand why it matters. both are disrespectful to me and i wouldn't put up with either, no matter what.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 28-03-07 at 01:05 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know that I would believe the rumors. These stories have a way of growing...

Anyway, she was probably drunk when it happened, and I don't really think that is the same sort of consent one would give if they were sober. Do you know what I mean?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    she was dumb enough to get drunk with them. i understand your point, but i really don't care what excuse she has. she did it and i dont' want a girl who'd do something that stupid.

i really don't understand why it matters. both are disrespectful to me and i wouldn't put up with either, no matter what.
    I read your first answer. Rumours don't mean shit. 99.9% it never happened. Someone's yanking your chain.

Anyway WTF do you mean you "don't understand why it matters". I would say there is fairly wide difference between her having a few drinks on a bed with a couple of guys she's on a school trip with AND her whoring herself out.

ANYWAY she was your ex then and she's your ex now, so it doesn't matter a goddamn what you "will or won't put up with, no matter what" because she's NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE. Let her milk those guys like a dairy farmer and brush her teeth with the proceeds - you ain't got no say.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Anyway, she was probably drunk when it happened, and I don't really think that is the same sort of consent one would give if they were sober. Do you know what I mean?
    This made me SMASH my head on the table in fustration and grooooooooooan like an autistic boy in the grip of a panic attack.

I'll keep your advice in mind the next time my girl starts blowing guys under the pool table after one Chardonnay too many. "It's ok babe, it's not the same kind of consent."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    I read your first answer. Rumours don't mean shit. 99.9% it never happened. Someone's yanking your chain.

Anyway WTF do you mean you "don't understand why it matters". I would say there is fairly wide difference between her having a few drinks on a bed with a couple of guys she's on a school trip with AND her whoring herself out.

ANYWAY she was your ex then and she's your ex now, so it doesn't matter a goddamn what you "will or won't put up with, no matter what" because she's NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE. Let her milk those guys like a dairy farmer and brush her teeth with the proceeds - you ain't got no say.
    correction: we WERE together while she was in germany. i broke up with her when she came back.

i think pictures of her and other guys stripping, with alcohol bottles laying all over the room is enough to accurately describe my friend's description of her ****ings whilst drunk. i mean, you don't just get undressed ofr the hell of it.

and i would break up with her even if she didn't sleep with the guys just because she was stripping with htem. i don't want somebody like that. it hurt me and i can't deal with that kind of bullshit.

You weren't together because you made about 300 threads about your EX about to go to Germany. And you've been referring to your EX repeatedly over the last couple of weeks. She is your EX and has been your EX for quite some time now and it's best if you stop this masochistic fixation.

anachronistic Guest
    i have not made any threads about my ex going to germany. i made one about how she drank and everything, and that's it. i referred to her going to germany in other people's threads, but not with the intent of breaking up with her or any signs of mistrust. go look it up if you really need to.

and i just call her my ex because it's easier than saying 'the girl i'm currently having issues with' or anything else. i don't know what else to call it.

and there's nothing masochistic about it.

and i just call her my ex because it's easier than saying 'the girl i'm currently having issues with' or anything else.
    weren't those "issues" that she would no longer go out with you or even talk to you? Just face facts. Stop stringing it out. You're making it much harder on yourself.

anachronistic Guest
    the talking yes, the dating no. she wanted to continue dating me but i made the decision to cut it off.

hey, i'm happy, i'm enjoying being single. i can live without it. i often refer to my relationships from the past as examples, which is why you often see me talk about it.

this thread was merely to help me find out if there are women who don't drink and wouldn't go and do something like that.

Of course there are girls that don't drink and don't do things like that.

And there are also girls that DO drink and still don't do things like the rumours say.

Yes but thankfully the drunkus hornus slutus species thrives in most urban environments. There's one now, going to the bar for a cool drink. Let's watch her shhhhhhhh.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast