+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally got one in the sack... so there's hope!

She telling you subtly that she doesn't do BJs or that guys want her so bad... or something like that.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Hehe

You know what I would say if I heard something like this?

"Are you serious? Such desperate loosers! You know what I encountered a few as well, 3 girls in the row asked me today when I'm coming over to their place, isn't that wierd? What's with all of these clingy people, eh? I told them I'm a busy guy, they'll just have to wait in line like everybody else"

Don't let rubbish like this throw you off lilwing. Never loose your cool, your sense of value and your confidence. Have fun with it. Show her why you're the only logical best choice. Catch her out in her own game.
    I really do enjoy reading your advice. You know I'm getting your shit down in RL

anachronistic Guest
    Well, she asked me to come down to the commons so that she could ask me a question. It was supper time. So I went down there, and she was sitting with one of her friends, who was quite a bitch, by the way. We sat down there talking for about an hour, and she asked me if I would come over later and help her translate some German text, so I said alright.

We split up, she want back to her dorm, I grabbed a quick dinner, and when I got back, I noticed that she sent me a message on MSN, telling me that her and her dorm friends were going to watch a movie later, so I met up with her, and we sat on a couch (love seat, by the way) together, and she started poking me. It made me a little uncomfortable because I have a little problem with public display of affection with people I just met, but I thought it was cute. Then she put her legs across mine, and kind of used them as a footrest. She continued poking me throughout the movie. I started poking her back, and when she started poking me, I'd look at her and she would smile. I guess she does that with everyone, including the other guy in the room, but she did it most with me.

So after the movie, it was about midnight, and we went into her room and talked a little. When we were in her room, she didn't poke me at all, she didn't sit next to me or anything. She sat at her desk, and I sat on the couch next to the desk, and we just talked for about 1.5 hours. I thought it was kind of weird, since she didn't poke me or anything, so I have mixed signals and I am not sure what to do. I really like her now I think she likes me, but will someone slap me over the head and call me a dumbass?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 27-03-08 at 05:06 PM.

*slaps Lilwing over his head* Dumbarse!!!

Okay done.

She was waiting for you to make a move. The poking is a blatant sign that there is interest. Grow a set and do something random. Girls love it when guys do something when it's least expected. Find out what her interests are and use em' to your advantage. Say for example, she briefly mentions she enjoys plays. Slip under her door tickets to watch one. Girls love it when you remember little things like that, well, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    She was waiting for you to make a move. The poking is a blatant sign that there is interest. Grow a set and do something random. Girls love it when guys do something when it's least expected. Find out what her interests are and use em' to your advantage. Say for example, she briefly mentions she enjoys plays. Slip under her door tickets to watch one. Girls love it when you remember little things like that, well, in my experience.
    Lilwing, you might want to listen to Kiechi. He knows what he's talking about... really.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    So after the movie, it was about midnight, and we went into her room and talked a little. When we were in her room, she didn't poke me at all, she didn't sit next to me or anything. She sat at her desk, and I sat on the couch next to the desk, and we just talked for about 1.5 hours. I thought it was kind of weird, since she didn't poke me or anything, so I have mixed signals and I am not sure what to do. I really like her now I think she likes me, but will someone slap me over the head and call me a dumbass?
    What no sex???

But......you were in her room and everything

You disappoint me lilwing
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kiechi, I want to go on a date with you. You are awesome.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    That was my first thought. It made me nervous, hence PDA problem. I feel like I should tell her about the PDA thing, but confidence, creativity and what not have their role.

Maybe next time it's me and her, I'll just say something like: "You really like to touch me alot, and if you keep touching me, I just might have to kiss you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    What no sex???

But......you were in her room and everything

You disappoint me lilwing
    Haha, I know you're kidding, buddy, but remember, this is the original goody-two-shoes we are dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Kiechi, I want to go on a date with you. You are awesome.
    You would. But **** that forensics guy. Seriously. And then divorce; Kiechi needs a real woman.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 28-03-08 at 12:16 AM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

Maybe next time it's me and her, I'll just say something like: "You really like to touch me alot, and if you keep touching me, I just might have to kiss you."
    Slick, LW. Real slick.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

anachronistic Guest
    Well, we talked on MSN for a bit today. I notice that she talks an awful lot about herself, but any time I ever mention anything about myself, she says "Ok", and it really irritates me. It kind of leads the conversations into these awkward silences. How do you get out of those? I am not sure why she says "Ok", either. It's not like I just say boring random things about myself; they're kind of casual and go with the conversation.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is it you like about this girl again? The way you describe her makes her sound like she is either very self-centered or incredibly socially immature.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

the title of this thread is so confusing.

i keep thinking lilwang got some.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

oh come on man. leave this bitch alone.

she says "ok" when you say something about yourself.

tell her to go f^ck herself and see if she says "ok."
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Meh, not really interested in her anymore; tonight was really awkward. My friends don't think it is worth the effort either. I think she has banished to the realms of "friends only"

besides, she made fun of my shark shirt.

Last edited by anachronistic; 28-03-08 at 12:03 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast