+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Describe your perfect "Gentlemen"

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    Interesting feedback to the question.

My next question would be if that is what most women want why do they get bored of them so fast an easily, typically? Its happened to me and a handful of gentlemen I know. Often times I notice they will try to hold onto the guy as a friend while they go out and get the WRONG who they are attracted too just because they play games and know how to push their buttons...
    are you sure they didnt get bored of you because your an idiot! i think that may be the case my lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    No, I work at mc dicks and I'm a low life peice of ass. And you're so much better than me. I don't want to be a guy's like you "type". Don't worry I'm not all that concerned about what you think about my mc. dick working ass. I was just out to prove that you were wrong and you just ate it.
    To what do you refer, young lady? I had no idea where you worked and never made a comment about it... Are you feeling insecure about your job?
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love Mark Darcy
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All right, I'll ask: who is mark darcy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    All right, I'll ask: who is mark darcy?
    Omg Vashti thanks for asking. Although I already posted a video of Mark Darcy in this thread. I think the 1st page It's Bridget's boyfriend
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To what do you refer, young lady? I had no idea where you worked and never made a comment about it... Are you feeling insecure about your job?
    Oh dear, you don't get it at all. I'm an accountant- sorry you can't pick out my obvious sarcasm.

Graham, Graham, Graham,

You say you consider yourself a gentleman but I consider you pretty rude.

Consider this, any woman worth your time would know exactly how she wants a man to treat her. That's her filtering system. That's how she finds the gentleman of her choice, by how he treats her. Just because she knows how she wants a man to treat her doesn't mean that she won't also shower her man with love, affection and respect.

If you assume that she's selfish because she knows what she wants you're going to pass up some relationships that could probably be pretty good to you.

On the other hand, if you want a stepford girlfriend who will allow men to treat her any which kind of way... more power to you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My husband actually fits the 'English Gentleman' stereotype, pretty well. I find my 'ladywife' role a bit more challenging, but I try.

I've always believed a gentleman is one whose internal values are congruent with how he actually chooses to live. So, I suppose this fits a buddhist monk as well as an english gentleman, but that's okay.

Thats the best answer I have heard. I like how it isn't personal in tone like the majority of the posts here. "He should do this FOR ME". Thats how most of these ladies are coming off. Thanks Giga.
    How can the answers not be personal if you're asking such a personal question?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I tend to think of myself as a gentleman...I do all the stuff that has been listed I get the doors and give the jacket and all that good stuff...I generally just think of it as being a good guy though...I treat everybody with respect and always use my manners. I think more people should use their manners. Please and thank you go along way even when they are not required...use them anyways.

If a lady drops something, stop and pick it up for her...it doesn't take that long. Cook for her and do the dishes after dinner. Listen to her stupid ****ing stories about what bitch said what to the other bitch at work and you don't really care and you just want to scream "oh my god why do you talk so much"...but listen anyways and don't say that.

The problem only comes around every once in a while when I don't always want to be a gentleman and I get urges to do things like stick my hand up her skirt and find a warm spot...in the grocery store....in my defense she was bent over and I'm me....you can't expect me to pass that up....she liked it though cause she is a freak so it worked out.

So I think I've struck a good balance.

^^ Ha! sounds like a balance to me! i want half gentleman and half not so gentleman! i think thats what ive got.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    How can the answers not be personal if you're asking such a personal question?
    Giga was able to do it...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I tend to think of myself as a gentleman...I do all the stuff that has been listed I get the doors and give the jacket and all that good stuff...I generally just think of it as being a good guy though...I treat everybody with respect and always use my manners. I think more people should use their manners. Please and thank you go along way even when they are not required...use them anyways.

If a lady drops something, stop and pick it up for her...it doesn't take that long. Cook for her and do the dishes after dinner. Listen to her stupid ****ing stories about what bitch said what to the other bitch at work and you don't really care and you just want to scream "oh my god why do you talk so much"...but listen anyways and don't say that.

The problem only comes around every once in a while when I don't always want to be a gentleman and I get urges to do things like stick my hand up her skirt and find a warm spot...in the grocery store....in my defense she was bent over and I'm me....you can't expect me to pass that up....she liked it though cause she is a freak so it worked out.

So I think I've struck a good balance.
    I like being a passive aggressive gentlemen sometimes.

You know... the girl who reckons she's it and a bit strolls up to the door while nearly flooding you with her ego.

So you hold the door open and she ignores the gesture, passes through, which is great because you're operating purely on your upbringing aspect and don't require thanks.

But you hold the same door open for everyone else in near vicinity behind her (within 50 feet)... the old ladies, the burly lumberjack types, the kids, the teens, the social misfit looking types, the tattooed fellows who'd look more at home in a bar fight versus a shopping mall.

You make no distinctions according to position in life or looks.

It brightens their day and thoroughly ruins hers.

People are like onions...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I like being a passive aggressive gentlemen sometimes.

You know... the girl who reckons she's it and a bit strolls up to the door while nearly flooding you with her ego.

So you hold the door open and she ignores the gesture, passes through, which is great because you're operating purely on your upbringing aspect and don't require thanks.

But you hold the same door open for everyone else in near vicinity behind her (within 50 feet)... the old ladies, the burly lumberjack types, the kids, the teens, the social misfit looking types, the tattooed fellows who'd look more at home in a bar fight versus a shopping mall.

You make no distinctions according to position in life or looks.

It brightens their day and thoroughly ruins hers.

People are like onions...
    Haha. I like it. I would add something slightly cocky and condescending as a remark to her after everyone had passed through the door. Not overtly rude though
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

^^^I wouldn't...you shouldn't get a parade for doing it...its just what you do...she doesn't have to jump up and down and proclaim her desire to have your babies....a gentleman does things like that without any recognition just for the sake of it being the right thing to do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast