+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im In My Final Decision, Just Need The Final Advice To Make it.

She's manipulating you. You need to call her bluff, and fast. She's playing on your feelings for her because she knows she can. Do you have anywhere else you can go for a few days? She's exhibiting some really crazy behavior. I would have my locks and phone number changed. She's probably two steps away from claiming she'll commit suicide if you decide to leave her.

DarkSmoke, you've got to use your head. Your head should rule your heart or you will always be miserable. It's obvious that you care very deeply for her and I wouldn't blame you for giving her another chance. Then another. And another. And another. She turned this on you fast, by giving you an ultimatum, because she knows you don't use your head.

Damn. From the last talk she admits she will always depend on me because thats how i made her feel for the last 4years.
    People here don't know me well, i have big controll over my feelings in every situation and i use my feelings only as warning and always listen to my instinct/intellect instead of my heart/feelings.
    but when it comes to her, even tough i here my instinct telling me what to do, i cant listen to it and alwats end up listening to my hearth i feel very sad about this situation. i have no power over her.
    My hearth is telling me to Give her this last chance cause she really wants it and she deserves it for what she have done to you, but yet my instinct knows that as Karmartia said this could end up in an another and another and another chance. i feel lost. there is also the feeling of guilt and the fear of living alone by myself once she's gone, i also have the fear that i will never find anyone else who loves me as much as she or gets attracted to me.
    Don't get me wrong, i have a big selfesteme and im good looking accept that i need some diet. but still other then the issue of beeing powerless to her i have the other fears, its like everything is against me. and yes i truly deeply care for her cause i know her life have a bigger percentage to fail when i dump her since she always relied on me from when she was 14.

i guess there isnt much more advice for me to be givin since this is a problem from my part.
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

You're engaged in a power struggle with her. It LOOKS like she's always relied on you and that makes you some kind of force for good, but what that looks like to me is the way a parasite has always relied on it's host.

Do NOT let her win this one.
    Spammer Spanker

But is there a chance that she really does change? is there a chance i still will get back my feelings up for her?
    i dunno but i think first before i can dump her and not let her win this one i must first make myself in a state were i don't need her 100%.
    i mean she just came back living with me and puted everything back to its place clothes and things like everything is back to normal, tough i noticed a change in her.
    in a few words she forced me to give her another chance.
    i told her about this, i told her that she didnt give me time to think and i told her that this could lead to cheatting or hurting her more since she's even not able to give me time to think.
    she just doesnt care and im still too much confused to just dump her. i think im the problem here maybe cause im not man enough to just end up everything. Im sure that if she turns back to what she was i will be able to do it, but right now i just dont have the power, i just dont know what to do about it.
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

i just wanted to update everyone, Im still with her and im at the point tempted to cheating her...
    the situation is sturning worst, i guess.

No, DarkSmoke, no. Don't do that. Cheating is low, lower than you need to go. Just break up with her, already.
    Spammer Spanker

What exactly is cheating going to solve? NOTHING. It is only making you out to be the bad guy. Say she finds out about your cheating, it gives her every excuse in the book to pull out all the stops and become truly and completely possessive. She's already got you by the balls because of how much you care for her... You cheat and she finds out, she'll never let you forget it, and you'll feel like shit, and you'll stay with her because of it. DON'T.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123