Quote Originally Posted by sicklax420
So heres the deal...my girlfriend and I are in college. She has been on the pill for a long time but she ran out of them. She was off the pill for about a month and she came to visit me and we fooled around and ended up having sex. We were both drunk so we were not thinking very clearly and we started out without a condom until I started feeling like I could come soon. We finished and it was fine. Recently we started worrying that maybe she could be pregnant because of the pre-cum. Does anyone have any counsel, advice, or facts they can give me. I know that pre-cum does contain sperm but I want to know hard facts about the chances. She got on the pill 3 days before we had sex that night if that means anything aswell. I know that it takes a week or a month or something to start working, but I just need some reassurance for myself and my girlfriend. thanks alot
HI!
Yes you can become pregnant from precum. As precum contains sperm. You have a higher chance of becoming pregnant from precum if the guy ejaculated an hour prior to intercourse. The chance is increased because sperm will still be "hanging around" his penis and will be released with the precum. You are also at higher risk of pregnancy when you have sex during your fertile period. Your fertile period has a 3 day window and you are usually fertile counting 14 days from the 1st day of your period on a 28 day cycle. If your cycle is 25 days, take 3 days off and you will probably arrive at your fertile time. Theres a chance you may become pregnant but you cant tell until your period is late.

I don't know if this help but I guess all you can do now is wait..

Good luck!