+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: it is hard to date ugly people

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I for one wish I would have lowered my standards when I was young, would have seen a lot more action.
    No; never lower your standards. And like you're old now?? (READ: compare yourself to Shh! and Whayward)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Yea but I'm into serious relationships now so I missed out on a lot of quality man-whoring
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yea but I'm into serious relationships now so I missed out on a lot of quality man-whoring
    Well, at least you missed out on a lot of quality STD's!

ie- "Hogging".
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Well, how do you mean that you "asked her out"? I mean, just asking someone to see a movie with you, although it may seem "Date Like" doesn't have to mean it is. It can just be as a friend.

I go see movies and things with friends, both male and female.

Tone Guest
    LLOYD you are KILLING ME here!! My goodness I feel so silly looking at a computer and just cracking up..

shh! so you see me as a children!?

i dunno about you but maybe you just havent got laid in a while ... i always notice women getting better when i stop having sex , then once i get a GF usually all the other women seem to fade to grey and all that shines is her ... but then again its because she pleases me ( in every way almost ... altho i would love a foot massage) ... and since she does that , i dont need to look further .

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick
    2 or 3 out of 10.
    Damn!, your not shallow. ditching a girl because she is average 5/10 is shallow to look for the perfect...ditching a 2/10 is just plain simply smart.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Damn!, your not shallow. ditching a girl because she is average 5/10 is shallow to look for the perfect...ditching a 2/10 is just plain simply smart.
    i agree...ditching a 5 or 6 would be shallow. ditching a 2 is just smart. i mean...a 2?!?!? shoot...you don't wanna be repulsed by your girl!

I Dated A girl I wasn't physically attracted to. As a matter of fact it's what led me to this forum. I thought I would eventually find her physically attractive because she was so attractive mentally. Well It didn't happen, and I never had the nerve to tell her. She ended up getting hurt in the process, and I felt like shit. so that's my .02

eeek, i was kind of hoping for success stories.

anyways i am going to try to date her, we will see what happens.

i guess i decided i shouldnt be a hypocrit, i mean if i ditched someone for being ugly and then someone did that to me later in life, i would probabily *****, ya know? hopefully my image of her will improve.

Well there has to be some degree of physical attraction in order to fall in like with someone.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, not much. True, they probably can't be repulsive to you, but they don't have to be particularly attractive, either. The mental/emotional aspect of attraction is a very powerful thing.

not to be concieted, but my ex wasn't that attractive, and when I wasn't around him I was pretty neutral in my physical attraction to him, but when I was around him, he was the hottest guy on earth, his personality made him soooo sexy... I agree with others about personality and such being a factor in making you more attracted to some one. :)

Tone Guest
    Yeah, how else do you think I had g/f's!?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast