+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last attempt contact with ex.

114 days. I have waited. Begged. Pretended. Discovered. Tortured myself. 114 days. Not to mention most of the last 2 years. 114 days this year alone. What is wrong with me? What a waste of time and energy. It took her 7 days to meet someone else. Me? 114 days and 3 women I pushed away because I "love" my ex still. Such a waste. Such a waste.

well TODAY is the first day of your new life... enjoy! Might as well start being happy from this point.. stop it at 114 days

Wakeup is couldnt be more right. Not to be harsh but that email wreaks of desperation, lack of confidence and lack of ambition. each one of those traits women despise in a partner. If it has been a long time since you talked to your partner, you should have put a more positive spin on it. even though your feeling like shit, lie about it. put in the email that you are a better man because of the break up, that life is great. even if its not, the positive outlook on it will turn it around. you just need to take control of your emotions, as hard as that is. if you can take control then thats one positive attractive trait women like and your well on your way to get her back.

I woke up today and I am completely and totally done with my ex. Many people say it but an ex is an ex for a REASON. I am better than this. I can find someone else, there are LOTS of people out there. 114 days is just crazy.

Onwards everyone!

GOOD! stay that way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123