+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What in a relationship is to you unforgivable?

^true that.
    I get rather insecure sometimes. To me, this is unforgivable in myself. It is something I grapple with and even floods my dreams from time to time. For example, I have a friend and she's fairly new to my life. She is attractive, together, successful and kind. She also thinks my man is 'great' to say the least. She has told me she wants the kind of relationship I have and though I know she means well, my 'insecure' side is suspicious from time to time which is highly unfair to all included. I am mostly confident, I know all I have to give and what I am. If only the suspicious vibes wouldn't overtake rational thought, I'd be fine.
    But this is not always the case.
    She has hinted once that if my sweetheart was with the right woman, he wouldn't drink. I don't think she said it right. Still, This, bothered me. She also seems to always look so nice when she comes over and I can't help but wonder sometimes if there is an agenda. Shame on me right. Right, indeed.

Knowing and remembering what it was like as a single woman ostracized by other females simply for being one cool lady, I am careful to not do the same to her as was done to me when I was single. Still, my insecurity rears its ugly head from time to time..
    Perhaps this is off topic but you guys are my dear abby's so to speak.
    so,yes, unforgivable? Me, acting this way towards a good friend who has done nothing wrong but be the beautfiul woman she is.
    Last edited by woody; 20-01-15 at 11:02 AM.

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - that shows immaturity on his part to blame you for what one of your friends said or did, blame only lays with the friend not you and if it bothers him he should discuss it with them not through you.

[MENTION=72336]woody[/MENTION] - sometimes the vibes are correct though and isn't insecurity but warning signals for you to listen to. The " if he was with the right sweetheart" is a red flag comment, to me says she puts your partner over you, and if YOUR friend why would she do that? Plus the looking extra pretty when she visits is something girls do as a visual flirt at times to men they find attractive, so another red flag, IMO. You should say to her " don't you look extra special pretty today, do you have big plans later?"
    Be her friend but still watch for the signals she shows you too, what does your partner think?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

LB,^Interesting points. Yes, admittedly I have had a few 'spidey' senses triggered by her behavior. My sweetheart may have picked up on them too for last time she was here, he held me super close when we were saying goodbye to her. It would be real shame if she was/is crushing on my love. I guess I couldn't blame her as he is a good good man, still, something to be mindful of and as we all know, we don't take all too lightly for a female friend with an unjust agenda so I hope I am wrong.
    My man thought she had a crush on me but I know this isn't the case. I will follow my gut; perhaps this is simply her personality. But she is all in all so far a good friend. The only comment that really urked my bit was the whole "if he was with the right sweetheart" and her having said a few times "I want what you have".. Food for thought.
    I will take your advice next time she shows up in her lu lu lemons or 200$jeans all dolled up. thank you. Yes, I will pay attention. But even if she does try as she may, we are untouchable. But I am hoping it's all in my head and I won 't lose a friend. I just really hope she's not playing at something here, know what I mean? I imagine you do. thanks btw
    hope everyone is well
    woody

How long have you both been friends and on the friendship scale where would you place her? Some things she is saying and doing to me feel inappropriate from a friend of yours, if she isn't a friend of both you and your partners. She might be jealous of you and what you have too, and why the slight acting out, is she that way with others too? Very sweet for your sweetheart to take note and hold you closer when she was there. What is lu lu lemons? casual clothing or fancy dresses?
    I am happy with my new pup now, that is my partner for now - guess a lesbian relationship since female
    Last edited by lovebroken; 25-01-15 at 08:29 PM.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hey, i was single for years and I miss my pup dearly and daily. He was 17 when he went. I miss him every day. They are best friends those furry four legged soul mates, but, you know that already.
    questions to answer. I have known her for 1.5 years. New friend but I have very few being a new town n all but as we said, she be good but I will maintain my senses.
    Yes, odd things to say. Could be she is slightly admiring of what he and I are; so long as it doesn't get unhealthy for her right?
    lu lu lemons are a lame ass company that make yoga pants that offer Kaboom to a woman's ass.
    tee hee ..... so maybe their not that lame after all, you know, if it helps a woman feel confidence.
    Congrats on the new pup. Embrace the single life, attach to your pup and let her take you out on adventures. She'll know what to do. All the best to you and yours.

Being an overall pig, dirty, a slob, with yourself or car, home -- you name it. Huge turn off.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

degradation of any kind

Loss of Respect

LOL apparently it is unforgivable to have had an ex possibly more attractive, at least more attractive in the eyes of your current partner ( not saying so in yours) & casually see them at the movies with their own new GF and say Hi!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

R O F L I had a few ex's who would get upset if they saw an ex with bigger boobs then them, that must be code to other women for -- better in bed, sluttier, might go back and cheat with.
    Insecurity is a bitch to deal with in a partner.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

lately for me its chewing loudly

Too many broken promises. ( my two cents for deal breakers)

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION], about the breasts. While bodacious bosom certainly do not go hand in hand with being a wild cat in bed (as that is an individual thing that makes no claim to size), I would imagine that smaller chested gals get insecure with larger ladies for the same reason men may when they see their ladies ex's giant possible cock in the locker room (not that he knows how to possibly use it) then again maybe he does, hence the nagging insecurities.

It's a human thing. Breasts are beautiful. Smaller breasted woman, larger breasted, all wonderful stuff.
    I suppose it comes down to how loved a woman feels, how sexy she feels around her man when those bodacious babes show up. Men don't wear their cocks out for all to see. Women have no choice with the boob.
    Anyway, food for thought. Hope your all well out there.. Keep it real
    Last edited by woody; 13-03-15 at 01:11 AM.

The most unforgivable thing to me is violence and/or intimidation. Whether it be violence directed to me or someone who smashes plates in anger. Likewise, if I was dating someone who exhibited aggressive road rage, I'd be gone in a flash.

The only exception to this would be seeing this behaviour in someone who has exhibited calm behaviour for many years. If my husband changed into this, I'd be taking him to the doctor for an MRI instead of the divorce courts.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks to each who had since posted in my absence.

Another for me is denying the facts or truth when they are provable, continuous lying is disgusting to me.

Asking your friends or family things about you they want to know before ever just asking you. Annoysville!!!!!!!!!!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast