+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vashti here you go

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Cool! I have a Linux (Ubuntu) partition as well as a Windows XP partition. I've played with Windows 3.1 when it was out, too. I also have a Mac.

Pascal, eh? You're old. Pascal is like BASIC with a semi-colon.

When I was 11 I learned VB6 and VB.NET, but before that I was doing HTML and CSS. Over the course of 5 years, I've learned PHP, Perl, C/C++, Java, ASP and ASP.NET, basic Assembly, shellcode, SQL, and Bash.

I'm deep into the hacking scene, too, which is why I have a Linux partition. I compile my exploits on my x86 OS and run them from there. I have 6 shells, so those keep me happy when I need them.
    When I left the hacking sence, I had 3 shells that where over seas, and used them a couple of times. I only did a couple of real hacks, besides doing war games. I forgot to mention that I tried to learn Java, when it first came out, but it didn't work out. I also tried learning Python as well, but had limted lucky with that. When I get the money to I am going to get a laptop with WiFi and have some fun with it, and yes I will install Linux on it. Which one I have no idea yet.

But you should learn Python tho. It may come usefull to you tho.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What happened to this interesting thread? Now I come on and see only blah, blah, blah... computers... blah, blah, blah... Such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    This guy that was in my class thought I was making fun of his mom becuase a couple of other guys just wanted to start trouble. The guy got pissed off and as soon class ended he jumped me right out of the door to the class room. I was suspend but then my parents challenge it becuase the teacher did not have control of the class room and the suspention got removed. And I got medical abensce instead as I had to go to the hospital for X-rays. Besides talking to the cops, basically confirming what happen.
    Jurupa, you must be the only person I ever heard of who got beat up for telling a "your momma" joke.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    When I left the hacking sence, I had 3 shells that where over seas, and used them a couple of times. I only did a couple of real hacks, besides doing war games. I forgot to mention that I tried to learn Java, when it first came out, but it didn't work out. I also tried learning Python as well, but had limted lucky with that. When I get the money to I am going to get a laptop with WiFi and have some fun with it, and yes I will install Linux on it. Which one I have no idea yet.

But you should learn Python tho. It may come usefull to you tho.
    I understand Python completely, and I can write socket connections with it. I'm just not good enough to write a full application with it, and therefore I don't fully "know" it.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    What happened to this interesting thread? Now I come on and see only blah, blah, blah... computers... blah, blah, blah... Such a waste.
    Quit breathing my oxygen.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought plant matter made its own oxygen.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What happen? Two people with the same interest are talking to each other about their interest and what they know, that is what happened. You can still ask or talked about other things you know. But its okay if you don't understand what we are talking about. I be in the same position if I got into a connverstaion with a group of girls and they started to talk about fashion and what have you. Which are things I have very little knowledge of.

Jurupa, you must be the only person I ever heard of who got beat up for telling a "your momma" joke.
    I did not make fun of his mom. The dude was a somalian. Why the hell would I want to piss off a dude that could kick my ass? I ain't dumb. Plus by then I had basically two suspentions, one in Kindergarten for pnuching a kid in line, and one in junior high for fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I understand Python completely, and I can write socket connections with it. I'm just not good enough to write a full application with it, and therefore I don't fully "know" it.
    Ah I see.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had basically two suspentions, one in Kindergarten for pnuching a kid in line, and one in junior high for fighting.
    Ooh, a history of violent behavior? tsk, tsk....

King Zarathu Guest
    You're violent in bed with me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Skaterboy has a vivid imagination.

You could say that. But I am a good boy now lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you LOOK harmless enough, except for that knife that is about to fall on your back.

King Zarathu Guest
    Well, you LOOK harmless enough, except for that knife that is about to fall on your back.
    Stop! This is just too much.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mah zeh???

lol

Lets just say I can get nasty if I have to or want to. Why are you so worried about the sword? It ain't going to fall and if it does it will hit my dresser.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not worried. In fact, I was thinking of taking up a pool to see who can correctly guess the number of stitches it will take to repair you.

I'm not worried. In fact, I was thinking of taking up a pool to see who can correctly guess the number of stitches it will take to repair you.
    That is good to know, but it won't happen sorry. You will have a better lucky betting on a horse race.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast