+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texting

Hey Woody I need some words of wisdom right now. I want to text him so bad but I know they will go unanswered. How long do I wait till the urge goes away! It's been two days and not a word.Please give me some words of wisdom!

Can someone please tell me how to read private messages on iPhone

Not sure how to read private messages - but don't text that guy whatever you do

I deleted his number but sent him a letter. Nothing mean or negative just let him know how I feel.

I haven't text him I deleted his number. But I did send him letter nothing negative just how I felt.

Janet, I sent you a couple of p.m's but just in case you were unable to access allow me again here.

Woman, good to write it all out, good relief for you.
    But may I say, there is no easy fix here; this is going to take some time but you must, must, for your own sake, put some power back in your hands. You can and you must.
    I know your hurting. No answers from him come; leaving you without reasons, without closure and that is such a woeful place to be.
    It will be difficult but for the sake of your own self worth the next time you text him (for i know you will) keep it short and sweet, something like this with your own added touch (but keep it short) 'i am moving on. i wish you well and every success in growing a spine; and please, if you ever feel the need to reach out to me, don't. i enjoyed much of our time but we never really connected anyway. goodbye and take care.'

Lady, I can 't stress enough and I feel for you, I do but something tells me if you let this experience, this guy continue to be the one keeping you on a string for his convenience, if you let him believe that he can just treat women this way, you this way, your not doing anyone any favours, mostly your self.
    Power back in your hands. Just fire it off, keep it short, sweet, to the point and once you send it, delete his number, don't write it down, don't dwell and let it and him go.....

Once done, you will find you feel better. Said your piece.
    and what he does with it will attest to his character and you'll find out more then but don't put up with any crap meanwhile.
    Fire it off.
    Power back in your hands

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123