+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with some guys who like fat women

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I have a friend who's husband is Nigerian. In their culture, the bigger the better, because it shows that a woman is well taken care of....not poor and in bad health. My friend is overweight, and her husband thinks it's awesome, even encourages her to gain more.

He once made the comment about me to my ex-husband "Don't worry, after she has a couple of kids she will gain some weight, and she'll be perfect!" My ex looked like he wanted to ralph....he was never into overweight chicks. I found the whole difference between their points of view quite amusing.
    Ya. I heard of that too. Its because the rate of poverty is pretty high there.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Ya. I heard of that too. Its because the rate of poverty is pretty high there.

I just noticed that you are a woman ... that makes your original question a little stranger.

Are you suggesting that a fat woman attracting a man is sort of like someone crashing a party they weren't invited to?

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lastwish - are you stuck on a guy who prefers fat women?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    some people just love a lot of breast and ass...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    And I am not talking about a little chubby...I am talking about FAT. And don't tell me about how they probably like the girl's personality. I am not talking about personality. I mean guys who actually likes a woman BECAUSE she's fat.
    I have been on Earth for 26 years now, and NOT ONCE have a met one of these men. I have a friend who is dating a fat girl, but I am one hundrend percent sure he would prefer her to be thin...and I see the way he looks a good looking girls...poor desperate men ...poor poor them...poor Doesn'tmatter

Fat people are disgusting. Stop eating you fat mofos. Anyways, thinking about who someone else is dating and why is harmful in my opinion..you begin to try and understand what types should date what types rather than just look for someone you like and love to be with and someone who makes you happy.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-01-09 at 12:18 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ever heard the term "more cushion for the pushin'?"...
    Yea, I have heard that EXCUSE before for having a nasty fat bitch for a girlfriend.

I have a friend who's husband is Nigerian. In their culture, the bigger the better, because it shows that a woman is well taken care of....not poor and in bad health. My friend is overweight, and her husband thinks it's awesome, even encourages her to gain more.
    Boy are they wrong hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Fat people need love too!
    Too bad
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-01-09 at 12:33 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

There are people that like anything. If there are people that get off to a bag of chips (im sure someone does) then there are people that can get off to fat girls.
    It really all comes down to personal preference. Why do some guys like grotesquely skinny girls? Why do some guys like really really short girls or really really bitchy girls? Everyone has their reasons.
    I personally dont like fat girls but I dont mind girls with a little meat, although a nice body is always a plus!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV... i have once met a coworker who always would prefer fatter women over a thinner one. i asked him once why this was, and he just told me that he found them more attractive. he himself was a rather thin person.. very skinny to be exact. however, recently he has gotten fat so maybe he's indulging in his fetish way too much.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Sometimes people need something they can... hang on to.

Hey, to each his/her own. Some people are into skinny, some fatties. Some like tall, others short. It's about what you're attracted to.

Quote Originally Posted by joe21 View Post
    Hey, to each his/her own. Some people are into skinny, some fatties. Some like tall, others short. It's about what you're attracted to.
    Yep, my basic female stereotype ideal is short, dark hair, dark eyes, and curvy. I don't care for women who are a size 2. I'm just not attracted to them.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Yep, my basic female stereotype ideal is short, dark hair, dark eyes, and curvy. I don't care for women who are a size 2. I'm just not attracted to them.
    I've got a pic in the gallery and I was able to wear a size 0 in certain fabrics at that size, and I believe I had a nice shape.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I've got a pic in the gallery and I was able to wear a size 0 in certain fabrics at that size, and I believe I had a nice shape.
    Yes, but unlike many women you has the badonkadonk going on I'm guessing.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I have a friend that desires only big 300+ and beautiful women. He loves her "real" cooking. She cooks from scratch and stays in the kitchen for hours...just the way he loves it.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Yes, but unlike many women you has the badonkadonk going on I'm guessing.
    Lmao I wish I had a badonkadonk.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast