+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: anal

Fortunately, I have done some groundwork in this department.

-From the "guy" side I can report that anal sex is kinda novel, for a short time. It really doesn't feel all that spectacular. Its nice but the reality doesn't live up to the reputation.

(Damn, that sounds f*#k'n boring. Read on, it gets better)

-From the "girl" side, I have a gay couple next door who do ALL my "anal-recieving" research. They tell me much the same as whaywardj said in post #5. Although THEY were a tad more graphic.

I also agree that condoms are a MUST.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha whay, whichever works for you will suit me fine.

as for condoms, personally i have never used a rubber while having anal sex with any of my gf's. maybe it's just me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lilwing89 Guest
    hey dude all girls like different stuff.
    and it depends on the person getting it whether it hurts or not.

My bloke was desperate to give it go, i refused for ages, but then decided to give it go. Can't really have a true opinion unless you've given it a go.
    To start with it hurt like hell, indeed slow and slowerrrrrrrrrrr, had to keep slowing him down, its fine and quite nice when your past the pain barrier, and making sure your relaxed definitely helps.
    Cause it turned him on so much that helped a lot.
    But as everyone else on here keeps saying and i'll say it too, loads and loads of lubrication, and let her guide you, no pushing and a shoving!!!

Him on his back... Her riding him... Shes in control.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

omg, first of all... YES ENIMA (unless you're into scat)!!!

Second, the pain comes from not relaxing! it's comming from your ignorant butthole tightening up cus it only wants outgoing and not incomming. You gotta teach the ass to accept the incomming mail without clamming up...

Third, i've heard stories of girls farting on the dude's dick... and it tickles (interesting!)
    AH HAHAHAH i'm out!
    I am Jack's Lack of Self-Respect

well i reckon its grim. thanks but no thanks, go stick your dick up someone else's ass!!
    all i know for sure, all i know for real
    is knowing doesn't mean so much
    when placed against the feeling
    the heat inside, when bodies meet, and fingers touch...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    don't hate what you have yet to try.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i have tried....
    all i know for sure, all i know for real
    is knowing doesn't mean so much
    when placed against the feeling
    the heat inside, when bodies meet, and fingers touch...

oh yeah

from personal experience... i love it. i think its such a different sensation. there are some nites where i wuold rather do that than vaginally. i would def. tell any girl that has never done it to try it at least once.

Before Anal read this

Anal sex can be very exciting for both men and women. The anal canal is very sensitve because anatomically, we have many nerves that run through that area. Quite a few women do love anal sex and it also is a alternative to pleasing your man during that time of the month! Gotta keep him happy!
    A few things to consider, like many have said before, get some anal lube, we have ANAL Ease, a nicely scented lube. Make sure you wear a condom, and do not have vaginal intercourse directly after with the same condom because that can give her a nasty infection! Tell her to just relax her whole body and I think she will find it very pleasurable. Just take it easy on her so that she will be open to trying it again! And you might want to make sure she has relieved herself in the bathroom beforehand. It is going to be a little uncomfortable the first couple of times so make sure you reassure her that you will not get grossed out by anything, because that usually is the number one reason many women do not want to try it!! Good Luck

Anal sex is GREAT, dont pass it up, you'd be an idiot not to do it.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anal can be good if its done right... Since shes willing to try it ....thats half the battle. Alot of women want nothing to do with it. I never really thought twice about it until I actually did it. The key is to make it feel good for her.

My bf at the time and I were laying in bed and he was spooning me( laying behind me really close). We were just cuddling and I started moving my butt up against his groin. Next thing you know hes rubbing my butt and teasing me by lightly touching me. This drove me nuts.....and so he started rubbing his dick against my butt... I kept pushing back further and he used some lube and pushed in just a little bit. The key to this was that he went very slow and went in just a little bit. I also relaxed completely. That is very important for a girl to do..
    It felt kinda awkward but eventually I pushed back against him and he went in deeper. It hurt just a bit at first but because of him going slow the pain went away within a few seconds. Then he started moving in and out. He reached around and rubbed my stomach and worked down to my clit. It wasnt long after that he came.

I must say my experiences were good. I only have tried it a few times....but the key is really the first time. Lube, relaxation, and going slow is a must!

If a woman has a bad experience w/ anal to begin with....chances are shes not gonna want to try it again....
    Last edited by Ellynn; 10-08-05 at 10:35 AM.

Guys, if anal is such a turn-on, why don't you just bang guys? I always wondered that.

hehe - good question, Lloyd.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast