+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is my penis ok?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as i've stated in many other threads.. if you are not working with atleast a 9 incher... then you better buy a rubber doll.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

waste of money when you got your own tool even if its not a 9 incher

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that you missed my point.

raverboy

i threw your point out of the window

*watches the point go out the window* *scratches head*

if a girl seems to have a problem with it slam that **** down her throat, that will shut her up!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    skye... you threw it out the window because unfortunately you didn't understand it.

raverboy

that was the f'ing point.

This thread is funny. I don't know how much stock I would put on average size being 5-6 inches though.

I have been with lots of girls, and with lots them they tell my their x BF was 9 or more inches. I have dated girls that are 5' or 5'1 and usually I am often the first guy they have dated under 6'2. In the few cases where the girls X BF was no taler than me, they were still 9" or better. I have traveled quite a bit, and in MANY clubs I have been to, if you are not 6'3" or black girls won't give you a second look. I have been to places where there are 20 white dudes and 3 black guys, and at the end of the night the only 3 people to leave the place with the chick are almost always the 3 black guys.

I have always had big shoes to fill, and have never really been able to see why these women tend to go after me. I am confident enough not to be bothered by it (they did chose me). And most of the girls I date often complain of being bored with the sex in their previous relationships anyway (some of them still married).

Either way though, at 5" most of the girls I know and have been with would not give you the time of day. They go to their friends and places like this with comments like "He is such a nice guy, but he just can't satisfy me sexually, what do I do?"

As much as girls preach about being more than that, and being about what guys are like on the inside. Almost all girls would prefer to be railed by a jerk with a big dick to having to deal with a "nice guy" with a 5" dick.

I hate to admit it, but it is the truth.

Good luck, because like a fat chick with hairy arms, you are going to need it.
    Last edited by iamnotstan; 28-02-05 at 04:58 AM.

what were those pills called again?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    too bad... when you're lost, you just confuse yourself more, and eventually end up tripping over your excuses.

raverboy

sounds like what i do *shrugs*

I thought he was talking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotstan
    This thread is funny. I don't know how much stock I would put on average size being 5-6 inches though.

I have been with lots of girls, and with lots them they tell my their x BF was 9 or more inches. I have dated girls that are 5' or 5'1 and usually I am often the first guy they have dated under 6'2. In the few cases where the girls X BF was no taler than me, they were still 9" or better. I have traveled quite a bit, and in MANY clubs I have been to, if you are not 6'3" or black girls won't give you a second look. I have been to places where there are 20 white dudes and 3 black guys, and at the end of the night the only 3 people to leave the place with the chick are almost always the 3 black guys.

I have always had big shoes to fill, and have never really been able to see why these women tend to go after me. I am confident enough not to be bothered by it (they did chose me). And most of the girls I date often complain of being bored with the sex in their previous relationships anyway (some of them still married).

Either way though, at 5" most of the girls I know and have been with would not give you the time of day. They go to their friends and places like this with comments like "He is such a nice guy, but he just can't satisfy me sexually, what do I do?"

As much as girls preach about being more than that, and being about what guys are like on the inside. Almost all girls would prefer to be railed by a jerk with a big dick to having to deal with a "nice guy" with a 5" dick.

I hate to admit it, but it is the truth.

Good luck, because like a fat chick with hairy arms, you are going to need it.
    The world male average is indeed around 5", looks anywhere and you'll see that. It just depends were your at, and the person your looking at. A lot of women I know don't even wanna go something near that big.

8/10 when a girl says a guy can't satisfy her, its because they don't know what the hell thy're doing. You can't expect to just put it in, and think magic is going to happen. There is a reason why the female gspot is 3" inward, and most of the sensual nerves are even closer.

Most if any of the 9" stuff is pure market, that some people have just grown into. You do not need something that big to satisfy a women, and many times it ends up hurting them.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

EVERYONE'S PENISES ARE OK!!!!!

Okie? *breathes*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast