+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Wife is ALWAYS online late at nite! Need some ADVICE on this one PLEASE!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Fras, will you marry me? we can both lay in beds with our laptops and chat with other forum members?
    I'm down.

Just don't expect me to accommodate you on anything, I'd hate to feel controlled.

Oh, and don't post in any thread I'm posting in, I'd hate for you to see me nitpick about you, and flirt with young and vulnerable college girls.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm down.

Just don't expect me to accommodate you on anything, I'd hate to feel controlled.

Oh, and don't post in any thread I'm posting in, I'd hate for you to see me nitpick about you, and flirt with young and vulnerable college girls.
    muahahaha, i do not discriminate and flirt with everyone. so we are good. and we MUST discuss our further relationship here for everyone's entertainment. and you must move to cali cuz i make more money.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

it is not a freaking marriage! it's a couple of kids with marriage certificate! learn to recognize the difference!
    That's a good point. You have to actually TRY to have a marriage- just getting married isn't going to do it. I don't think this girl is trying.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    muahahaha, i do not discriminate and flirt with everyone. so we are good. and we MUST discuss our further relationship here for everyone's entertainment. and you must move to cali cuz i make more money.
    I can already see the thread title now, "She flirts with other dudes, and she makes more money than I do. Am I the bitch?"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That's a good point. You have to actually TRY to have a marriage- just getting married isn't going to do it. I don't think this girl is trying.
    the girl won't even acknowledge the marriage

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can already see the thread title now, "She flirts with other dudes, and she makes more money than I do. Am I the bitch?"
    LMAO, my little Mexican bitch or are you Filipino?

How about I fly out to Cali, we have some hot angry sex (for all the posts we traded blows in), you pay me and I go back home........LOL, no commitment at all!
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMAO, my little Mexican bitch or are you Filipino?
    You don't even know my background?!

You've been here for what, 1, 2 years?

By the way, you talk to me like that in front of other people, and you'll be the one on all fours ready for mounting.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't even know my background?!

You've been here for what, 1, 2 years?

By the way, you talk to me like that in front of other people, and you'll be the one on all fours ready for mounting.
    damn, i don't even remember your first name i am sure you told me along the way. will you taking my last name? it means bunny in russian. Frasbee the Bunny.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn, i don't even remember your first name i am sure you told me along the way. will you taking my last name? it means bunny in russian. Frasbee the Bunny.
    Are you serious?

Your last name means bunny?

I don't think I told you my real name, though some users here do know of it.

I'm just surprised you don't have a clue as to my ethnicity.

As I can recall you're russian with some asian?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you serious?

Your last name means bunny?

I don't think I told you my real name, though some users here do know of it.

I'm just surprised you don't have a clue as to my ethnicity.

As I can recall you're russian with some asian?
    yeah, and we totally jacked this thread. maybe we should get to know each other better in private? it would be kinda embarrassing finding out our real names at the reception

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, and we totally jacked this thread. maybe we should get to know each other better in private?
    Not into exhibitionism?

Yeah I kinda feel bad, alright, I will officially withdraw from this thread.

To the OP, why did you decide to go through with marrying this woman if this was such an issue for you? Please, tell me you didn't think that the act of getting married was supposed to cause her to change her ways. If someone can't commit BEFORE the marriage, what makes you think a person will commit AFTER? And do you know for a fact that confronting her will result in an argument? Or have you been avoiding the conversation out of fear of losing her? If she's willing to walk over a situation as petty as whether or not she gets to spend countless hours avoiding her marriage and playing footsie online, then she wasn't worth your time in the first place.

Sometimes I think I spend way too much time online, especially on this forum. However, in the presence of my guy I only hop on here when I know he's preoccupied with a Sox game, or playing MW2. It's a way we connect with one another, but still maintain enough space so neither of us is feeling smothered 24/7. Everyone needs time away from their SO or spouse, but your situation is ridiculous. If she refuses to acknowledge your feelings, or undergo marriage counseling, I think the only way you're gonna even register on her radar is if you get serious with an ultimatum. And even then, it's no guarantee she's gonna care enough to save your marriage.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    You make an excellent point dono01, but they've only been married for a month.
    it is not a freaking marriage! it's a couple of kids with marriage certificate! learn to recognize the difference!
    LOL, Indi fails May Reading Comprehension Month! A month? This makes me wonder if its not a troll. Who has time for anything other than sex as newlyweds? Especially selfish Gen Y-ers.

>.> People like this really make me embarrassed of my generation.

Marriage and commitment are a divided responsibility. Everyone seems to FAIL at the shared responsibility thing.

Seriously,
    if she isn't budging on this issue, offer her marriage counseling. I don't think after a month you get a divorce, I think it's simply an annulment.
    People really should partake in marriage counseling BEFORE being married- that way they know what they're getting themselves into instead of launching themselves into a 3 year planning the Bridezilla Catastrophe, without really knowing that marriage lasts for longer than the ceremony.

If she balks at the suggestion of counseling, walk away. Don't whittle away your life being with someone who isn't going to change, and eliminate this selfish need to have other men fawn over her to make herself feel better.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast