+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He Blocked me on Instagram

Delete and block. There, pain gone.

Sigh...he doesn't sound like a good guy

You ready revealed to him that he has made you emotionally vulnerable, that is why he is cleverly manipulating you. He knows your weaknesses and sees you as easy prey. That's why he keeps trying to message you. He knows you are teetering on whether to talk to him or not. Again, block and delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_MUA View Post
    he did that so prolly i'll **** off its a hint that he dont like me anymore and wanting a new victim
    He is probably playing the same childish games with other women too, wasn't only you, men like that dangle several on the hook. Do you not want to **** off because that is what he wants?

idk why i'm still peaking through his Instagram he is obviously happy and i'm crying oh lord i'm so down right now :< im so stupid
    i wanna message me now and tell him he's an asshole to just throw me away like a hot potato :<
    When you act like you're disposable then you will be treated like you are disposable. Stop blaming him for taking an opportunity (early sex with a practical stranger without even having to buy you dinner) and running with it. Turn this feeling of pain and embarrassment around and be grateful that he actually hurt you enough for you to learn a lesson and to grow from this. If he didn't hurt you, then you'd just keep acting like you're disposable.

Change your frame of mind to be grateful he's gone and that before he left he taught you to be more respectful of yourself and therefore he taught you to be more dating savvy wherein you'll be able to have a real go at getting an emotional connection with a guy before bedding them.

Stop peaking through his instagram. It's immature, it's harming to your recovery from him, it's going to do nothing for your self-worth and it will keep you in the pain you're currently in.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

i'm so lost now so i was so mad to see he is happy when i was very lonely so i actually messaged him to vent it all out i was like
    "you're an asshole i cant believe you did this to me but oh well hope you're happy foolih me all along karma is a bitch"

this is what his replies

"ok you're being immature so bye"

"i did nothing expect see how you handle things and failed miserbaly"

"i never took advanatge of you keep thinking that"

"ok you know what forget about me and i really did love you but you messed up so i really wish you the best take care"

" do you want to go back on how you came at me blocking you on instagram."

"ive never once insulted you or cussed or said negative to you"

" i was goin to ask you to be my girlfriend officially on your birthday"

" i needed to know you can handle adversity and challenge and argue in a civil manner you proven you cant"

i thought you'd be able to handle blocking you and had a conversation about it but instead you flipped out"

" if we were to be in a relationship you'll flip about and be upset about every little thing even ones less silly than instagram"

"if you take me blocking you on instagram as something serious to be mad about then you're not right for me"

"we were not in a relationship we were dating and i was inlove with you"

"this experience just showed me what i dont want i need someone who knows how to communicate and not attack when they are upset"

"let me ask you something. if you heard someoone something negative about me will you react by instantly believing that person?"

"maybe thats the difference a girl will react that way a woman wont"

"i need to make sure before i fully committed you're the one and you wont break and hurt me at slightest confict i dont want to be thousand of miles away to have something happen"

"and you didnt do anything bad you just need to learn to react better to conflict and negative news"

"you cant lash out cuz you're upset im not blaming you for anything im just simply telling you what you should work on im not perfect eiither"

" i still love you but i dont think you're ready for a relatioship especially long distance yet. i still want to see you before i leave. when i get back im working hard on getting a job here it maybe easier when i live here"

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? MORE ADVICE please :<
    Last edited by Super_MUA; 26-12-14 at 03:32 AM.

That's superweird!? A "test" which you failed? He isn't serious, he can't be. I get a bad vibe while i'm Reading this so i Think you need to go back couple steps, maybe even move on, and see if he starts so follow you instead of sending different kind of "tests", gosh that was just so dumb of him to do.

You cant believe anything this guy said. He hurt you and dont even apologise but keeping blaming you. Like I said already better block him because if you keep communicating he can fool you again. Hes just playing with you and making you more confused. He need only one thing - sex.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

That "test" thing, that was used on me when I was 18. I was obsessed with the guy, but when he said that to me, it changed my perspective real fast. When I look back on it, he was just playing mind games with me.....manipulating jackass.

omg guys yall are right :< oh well i was so so dumb but oh well i came up with the truth i found out a proof :< so its my birthday today i didnt listen to ya guys i met up with him so i need to log first ive looked up to who's people came by with the room number and i found one its a girl that logged in prolly thats a week ago he said its like a coworker or the food he ordered but im not convinced its stuck in my head well anyways so while he was asleep i felt hungry i was on the table and his local phone keeps beeping so i was curious i opened it and to my surprise ive read messages like this one girl keeps calling him baby and ive seen like he is calling someone babe and he is giving out his condo unit number so they can hang out the moment i read it i cant help but cry and there's one text it was like its 4 thousand for 3 hours he said its like full service massage WTF :< omg what a horrible birthday gift and when he finally wokeup i was acting strange he notice i really wanna leave his place so he was like whats wrong your actin weird but im not very showy on how i feel i just told him im not feeling well :< so i was like im gonna leave now i put my shoes off but close the door he was like looking @ me he went to me and he's like hugging me and he's looking deep into my eyes it feels like he dont want me to leave or prolly he is comforting me cuz i was crying and doesnt me see like that i didnt expect him to come with me to get a cab but he did right after i found one cab he was like text me when you get home and he was like please give me a hug WTF i didnt hug him back though but what i hate is that he was like laughing about it i was like whats funny and he said im crazy i said like "you're cheating" and he was like were not in a relationship how can i cheat? :<
    Last edited by Super_MUA; 27-12-14 at 11:20 AM.

Well he is right....you are not official, so no he isn't cheating. He is a player, seeing multiples. Now are you willing to listen to us???

omg guys yall are right :< oh well i was so so dumb but oh well i came up with the truth i found out a proof :< so its my birthday today i didnt listen to ya guys i met up with him so i need to log first ive looked up to who's people came by with the room number and i found one its a girl that logged in prolly thats a week ago he said its like a coworker or the food he ordered but im not convinced its stuck in my head well anyways so while he was asleep i felt hungry i was on the table and his local phone keeps beeping so i was curious i opened it and to my surprise ive read messages like this one girl keeps calling him baby and ive seen like he is calling someone babe and he is giving out his condo unit number so they can hang out the moment i read it i cant help but cry and there's one text it was like its 4 thousand for 3 hours he said its like full service massage WTF :< omg what a horrible birthday gift and when he finally wokeup i was acting strange he notice i really wanna leave his place so he was like whats wrong your actin weird but im not very showy on how i feel i just told him im not feeling well :< so i was like im gonna leave now i put my shoes off but close the door he was like looking @ me he went to me and he's like hugging me and he's looking deep into my eyes it feels like he dont want me to leave or prolly he is comforting me cuz i was crying and doesnt me see like that i didnt expect him to come with me to get a cab but he did right after i found one cab he was like text me when you get home and he was like please give me a hug WTF i didnt hug him back though but what i hate is that he was like laughing about it i was like whats funny and he said im crazy i said like "you're cheating" and he was like were not in a relationship how can i cheat? :<
    Sans Gratis poon.
    Jezus... makes me wonder why hookers can stay in business these days, why pay?. O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Sans Gratis poon.
    Jezus... makes me wonder why hookers can stay in business these days, why pay?. O.o

what ????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well he is right....you are not official, so no he isn't cheating. He is a player, seeing multiples. Now are you willing to listen to us???
    i was like this is the best birthday gift ever i was bein sarcastic but prolly the best cuz if i didnt come at his place i wouldnt see his phone and he until now im still all confused and wondering oh well -.- boys will be boys! im done with love but thanks guys for all the feedback im sorry for being so dumb i just love him love is blind
    Last edited by Super_MUA; 27-12-14 at 04:56 PM.

Using dating sites is fine provided you have some wits about you. Don't date men who are in/out of the area you live in; if they're not local, don't bother. Even strong, secure relationships have difficulty withstanding long-distance, let alone a flimsy new ones. Don't put yourself in a position of having sex with someone on the first date; if they invite you over, politely decline. Use subsequent dates to get to know each other. Your vagina isn't your selling point - it never will be. You, as a person, are the selling point.

Don't be too hard on yourself, though - this was an experience you had, hopefully you've learned from it. Some people play games; they lie, they manipulate...this is nothing new. Some women end up marrying these douche bags so you should be happy you've dodged that bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    Using dating sites is fine provided you have some wits about you. Don't date men who are in/out of the area you live in; if they're not local, don't bother. Even strong, secure relationships have difficulty withstanding long-distance, let alone a flimsy new ones. Don't put yourself in a position of having sex with someone on the first date; if they invite you over, politely decline. Use subsequent dates to get to know each other. Your vagina isn't your selling point - it never will be. You, as a person, are the selling point.

Don't be too hard on yourself, though - this was an experience you had, hopefully you've learned from it. Some people play games; they lie, they manipulate...this is nothing new. Some women end up marrying these douche bags so you should be happy you've dodged that bullet.

yeah you are all right having sex right away is just a big no no if i wanted someone to stick with me i should stop assuming that if i give sex they will like me more i should really take things slow and see if the dude is really interested in me or just my body! but guys i'm still in pain i mean i cant get him out of my head im still hurting i dont get it why he played with my heart and feelings saying all the good stuff that i thought he was serious thats why i get so emotionally attached if only i knew he is about playing games then i would prolly didnt invest too much emotions i dont get it why guys wont say the truth why they will make girls feel they are their only one when they dont and just wants to **** around i should stop bein so naive how can i do that? i dont want this to happen again or mist likely i wont date anyone anymore cuz most of the guys are after one thing which is sex i wish i can move on easily i wanna go to a club to socialize and prolly eventually ill forget about him and his BS crap but im still like thinking of what ifs in my mind :< now im scared to look at my instagram cuz i know i will peek on his profile again im so so dumb god knows i didnt do nothing bad i feel so insecure now im thinking like whats with that girl that i dont have?
    Last edited by Super_MUA; 29-12-14 at 07:02 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast