+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dont like her past (not jealous though)

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Why not? Probably so I can dump her simply if she over-reacts. Its a stupid question, as you called us adults.... An Adult would just answer honestly with no concern of the consequence. Plus I find it more important and interesting than something lame like "what music do you like?" cause I really don't give a ****.
    I'm not knocking your standards dude, we all look for different qualities in someone. I honestly couldn't answer that question if a woman asked me, I could give a ballpark estimate if she had to have some idea.

I guess if I'm talking to a chick on a dinner-date about fuc*ing, it's definitely not going to be about how many guys she's done in the past, but how hard she's going to get it when we get back to my place.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I'm not knocking your standards dude, we all look for different qualities in someone. I honestly couldn't answer that question if a woman asked me, I could give a ballpark estimate if she had to have some idea.

I guess if I'm talking to a chick on a dinner-date about fuc*ing, it's definitely not going to be about how many guys she's done in the past, but how hard she's going to get it when we get back to my place.
    Sounds good to me T1000.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If I get close enough to a guy and trust him enough to sleep with him, I'm going to ask how many women he has been with. I wouldn't care if he asked me the same because I have nothing to be ashamed of. So if we get that close... I don't care if asks me. I don't think it's a forbidden question.

Who would want to be with someone who has slept around??

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And what if he has?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dont get touchy girl.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    If I get close enough to a guy and trust him enough to sleep with him, I'm going to ask how many women he has been with. I wouldn't care if he asked me the same because I have nothing to be ashamed of. So if we get that close... I don't care if asks me. I don't think it's a forbidden question.

Everyone has a past though.

Would his answer sway you one way or the other?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Dont get touchy girl.
    Heh? I'm asking if his past is going to taint her opinion of a potential mate.

I'll be the first to admit that yes it would, for me. I don't want to screw with a guy who views sex entirely different than I do. I also think girls and guys who sleep around are gross.

I ask, but I don't ask for details. I'd like to know how many, and if so many how come? Next I ask if they are clean. If he hasn't been with hundreds (or more like in the 20's would be too much IMO) of girls and is clean then all is swell; let's get busy.

And I wouldn't be offended if a guy asked me my number. I've made my mistakes but I've also learned a thing or 2 from them. But I would be the first to tell you to piss off if you asked for details.

so youre telling me you want to settle down with a girl that was F by 30 co**s? lol

come on man! i think you should know that you are deserves better than that. lol

is the se* that good for you not to let go?

How far do you take this privacy thing? Cause I won't tell you anything, literally, I mean hell...it is my privacy right. I sell drugs, yea...but you know what...its my privacy. Have I ever done hard drugs? a few (lol) ...do I have a STD ....maybe but I am uncomfortable talking about it and it is my privacy lol. If you think those are to important to be held private than you know where I am coming from, if I am getting into a relationship for crying out loud the one thing I deserve to know is about her relationships.

No, it would probably make me laugh at the captain obvious lie here.
    i get what you are saying, OV. but people change. my past belongs to me only and after time does not define the person that i am today. i might've slept with 40 people prior to a relationship, but since i made a commitment that would be the end of it. now STDs are a big deal as i've said it before i won't let anyone near me without a test first.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post

i've never asked a guy about his past relationships. like someone mentioned it might sway your opinion about that person one way or the other. it might also leave a person bothered by the answers that he/she gets. why go through all that stress for nothing?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Heh? I'm asking if his past is going to taint her opinion of a potential mate.
    So one would ask this because they want to know what the consequence is in order to give the "proper" answer rather than the honest one? how silly would that be? to lie in order to simply benefit your goal. This is scumbag level. You don't care about the other person at all, you just are selfish and fear them leaving you.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    time does not define the person that i am today.
    But you are completely wrong. The past is in fact EXACTLY what makes you who you are today. I am not saying that people do not have the ability to change but in most cases it is new experiences that change them.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-11-09 at 03:14 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I agree that your past, in large part, makes you who you are. I wouldn't want to be with someone I had to hide my past from. I want to be with someone who wants ME, the real me, embarrassing flaws and mistakes included, and I will show him everything. I expect the same.
    Spammer Spanker

honestly...i think the only way to free yourself and mindset from each others past, is to move to another city.

i live in a city thats big, but everyone knows everyone... whenever i have a gf and bring her out in public, i can tell from their faces which guys have probably banged her and "got a piece"...drives me nuts when im having one of those "days" but typically i just ignore it.

I spent most of my adult life in a different city going to college so naturally she could never feel the same way.

i think it depends on the girl though...some people are just more casual about it...and some people are just so insecure they think sex is the only way to make a new guy like them...thats the ones you want to stay away from.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So one would ask this because they want to know what the consequence is in order to give the "proper" answer rather than the honest one? how silly would that be? to lie in order to simply benefit your goal. This is scumbag level. You don't care about the other person at all, you just are selfish and fear them leaving you.
    My post was a question for others yet you conclude from that, that I'm a selfish person? That's a big WTF?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I agree that your past, in large part, makes you who you are. I wouldn't want to be with someone I had to hide my past from. I want to be with someone who wants ME, the real me, embarrassing flaws and mistakes included, and I will show him everything. I expect the same.
    i could never comprehend that. me today is a 100% different person than me 10 years ago. how would my sex life affect the person that I made myself to be?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast