+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting or Enjoyable? Semen talk

I love giving my b/f head, yeah I swallow it's not that bad. Was almost sick the first time though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by keegho
    But how did he pee..?? thats strange its very hard to pee while ur penis is erect coz at that time the path that connects the penis with the bladder is closed and the other path that comes from the balls is open for the sperms to come out after passing from the prostat gland.

And the prostat gland is the one that controls the opening and closing of the paths.
    I don't know about this. Guys can relate to getting up in the morning with some morning wood and needing to pee and having to do all kinds of acrobatic maneuvers to keep it in the toilet.

Maybe morning wood is different from an erection that is a direct result of arousal.

dont ask me, maybe he does have problems with his prostate. hed just came, and i carried on, maybe that had something to do with it?

i don't think so. i think an erection is an erection.

there's this guy on public access here all the time, he's kind of a local celebrity. he touts that he doesn't have a tv or a car, doesn't eat anything that's cooked, blah blah blah. anyway he says that drinking pee is good for you and that it can cure all kinds of diseases. he calls it urine therapy. if you google it i'm sure you'll find a bunch of stuff on it.

Pee is good for you. Some people use urine to cure athlete's foot.

yeah ive heard pee is good for you but...isnt that YOUR pee? not somebody elses? lol

Yeah, I'm sure it's your pee. The only bad thing about swallowing someone elses pee is if they have an STD. Then you're screwed.

lol nah im 100% sure he hasnt, were each others first sexual partners so thats all cool

Originally Posted by keegho
    "But how did he pee..?? thats strange its very hard to pee while ur penis is erect coz at that time the path that connects the penis with the bladder is closed and the other path that comes from the balls is open for the sperms to come out after passing from the prostat gland.

And the prostat gland is the one that controls the opening and closing of the paths."

yes there is a flap that makes it so that you can pee and cum at the same time but that flap can move back to the peeing positiuon very quickly and i can pee right after i cum its called a golden douche and its rare but its possible

wow....golden douche. hehe its a really hot golden douche.

ya i think ive heard that it feels rteally good for the woman too like normally he cums in her and she feels that but imagine like 20x that

Silly young girls! The best reason for not swallowing is that once he finishes, you are finished, too. Don't you want/expect some reciprocation? Duh!

Safe sex is important but after your married

I dont mind it I would rather have it on my boobs though

I've only tasted 2 guys semen before. The first one I didn't really mind, it didn't taste too bad. I always make an attempt to try to swallow. But my now boyfriend's spunk is too funky, I can't handle it. And actually, one day he got a taste of his own medicine. I had just started the pill and we were having sex without a condom. I was ontop and he was about to come so I got off and he squirted himself in the mouth! Lets just say he didn't enjoy it...:-D

my girlfriend offered to take my load in her mouth once, but i said no, cos i didnt want her to hate it and me feel really bad lol. so i normally pull out to cum

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast