+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How was your day

Oh man..that's a tough one haha. It probably would have to be my chanel snapback I wear it the most and it's probably the most expensive I own. I didn't buy it tho..it was a gift.

Two and four are fun ages. I don't have kids but a few of my friends do and I have fun with them..thankful I can send them away when they wear me down tho haha.

Yes, today is my birthday. My brother flew in from LA along with a couple of my friends. We're going out to dinner tonight and my friend Olesya and I are about to do some vintage shopping cause we cool like that. Should be a good day

Happy Birthday, Nico. All the Best today and for each day of your Birthday year to follow. I didn't forgot today was your b-day. Have a super good time with your brother, family and friends and hope your cake candle wishes manifest.

Great pics you posted too, what type of cake was that, it looks so yum!
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Also off site I quiz posted saw this you might want to check out:

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/]BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Sleep[/url]

Have to go back to work..I took a skip mid day until my showings, lol. Sorry I missed you, have the most wonderful birthday for yourself.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Thanks hatesthis. For the birthday wish and that link. Definitely gunna read up on that shit.

Cake was from this lil bakery down the block from me. It was vanilla cake with butterscotch/java frosting. Tasted like heaven...

Have not been to sleep yet so bday was definitely a success.

Sharing two of my favorite pics of the night.

Last edited by nico88; 01-08-14 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Also off site I quiz posted saw this you might want to check out:

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/]BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Sleep[/url]

Have to go back to work..I took a skip mid day until my showings, lol. Sorry I missed you, have the most wonderful birthday for yourself.

Read all the articles and took a few of the sleep quiz things. Learned a few things, so thank you for posting that.

So far so good. Woke up early, worked out, took the kids on their walk, then had a sort of job interview..keeping my fingers crossed I hear back from em.

Now about to go grocery shopping cause my fridge is bare thanks to my brother Rocco and his empty pit of a stomach..

Do you live with your brother, nico? Your birthday photos looked like you have fun with friends.

Today, in the day we went to a festival, a indoor music one for folk music which was fun because my friends sister is a singer and was playing there with her band.

Then we all went out for dinner and drinks back at her and her partners house, I came back early because have to be into my job early because the couple I nanny for are out early on Sunday and the children need watching.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

You have a good birthday, nico, what haul of presents did you get?

Today has been a slow one for us here, the better half isn't feeling well - had to cancel 2 of our day plans, been finishing up painting around the inside and outside of the place, dealing with the dogs and having the in-laws over to check up on their girl. If all goes well later today we should be going to a movie with friends and dinner.

[MENTION=76419]anya_may21[/MENTION]: Nope my brother lives in California, my parents too. He just came to NY for my birthday. Music festival sounds like fun. Hope you had a nice time.

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION]: I had a great birthday. I got a few good things..my brother got me a bottle of my favorite scotch and a jacket by one of my favorite designers, also got some nice painting supplies, a pair of shoes, a few hats, a new chain, and a watch. So yeah I think it was a pretty good haul. Didn't need any gifts tho just hanging out with my friends and my family would have been enough for me. But grateful nonetheless.

Hope your girl starts feeling better soon. How long till the baby?

Is it weird that I am the only one who religiously comments on my own thread? Haha oh well.

Today has been pretty uneventful. But I like it that way. Laying on the couch with the chickens watching some dvds and waiting for my Thai food to be delivered.

Sounds like made out great on your bday, nico. Your brother went all out for you, I wouldn't mind scotch too. =) baby is due early-ish Dec. if all goes to plan and is on time, but we are also planning that it won't and could be earlier.

Our yesterday was uneventful too, went over to my families place and hung out- then we took the dogs to the lake for a walk and got ice cream for all 4 (5 ) of us. Counting the unborn too.

I've been taking a weekday off each week in summer to catch up on stuff around here and other behind repairs, it's been working out great because I do everything early am and by noon can relax!

December will be here before you know it. Have you guys decided on names yet? I think it would be the hardest thing for me to name a kid. There's so many cool ones out there it would be difficult to stick to one haha

Today was good. Decided tmrw a couple friends and I are gunna head up to bass lake in California for a few days to kick it and de-stress. Looking forward to some nice r&r.

happy belated birthday, nico. sounds and looks like you had a good bday.
    enjoy your trip, i just got back off one with my brother, sister and a few others, just went off to a cabin to enjoy nature for awhile, swimming, fishing, boating, rock climbing, hanging around a bonfire drinking and talking, mountain biking it was good to get back to nature.

not much else to discuss except going back to work tomorrow, which will be boring.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thanks Exeter. Sounds like you had the vacation I'm currently having haha.

Gunna post a few pics from last night's adventures and a pic from this morning:

This was my favorite part of yesterday. I was like the Mario Andretti of the water vehicles ha

Last pic was from earlier today. Got pretty chilly last night was worried it would be too cool to swim today but it warmed up in the 80s by noon. Perfect day so far

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast