+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgins

Anyone that would leave someone they logve for sex is a horrible person. Simple as that. Let the bitching begin. Try to cover for the lust that controls you
    Boys dont cry...

why are we separating love and sex here people? you guys act like sex isn't important. well you know what? IT IS. if you love someone, you want to show them that you love them that way. sex just gets better the deeper in love you are with somebody. you don't have to be ron jeremy in bed or anything just willing to do things differently to please the person you're with. bad sex leads to extreme frustration in relationships people. don't fool yourselves.

I agree with you Stillinlove. Its not about the sex its about a thing called LOVE just most people dont care they just want to have sex.
    Life's like a box of chocolate, you never know what your gonna get!!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    why are we separating love and sex here people? you guys act like sex isn't important. well you know what? IT IS. if you love someone, you want to show them that you love them that way. sex just gets better the deeper in love you are with somebody. you don't have to be ron jeremy in bed or anything just willing to do things differently to please the person you're with. bad sex leads to extreme frustration in relationships people. don't fool yourselves.
    I do not think anyone is saying that it is not important. Sex is a physical way of expressing your love. If two people love each other and let their feelings out during sex...well...I fail to see how it can be bad. Talk about and see with your lover what you both like. A girls ability to wait for me and the lack of any previous partners would impress me ALOT more then the way she can suck my dick. Once again...experience is a tiny tiny tiny tiny part of sexual ability. Emotions are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    Anyone that would leave someone they love for sex is a horrible person.
    Exactly.... and they freaking call me shallow *shakes head in dis-belief*
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-04-05 at 10:19 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by darinsbabe_55
    How many of you out there are virgins. I know I am and I'm proud of it but i was just wondering who else is? I have nothing against sex or people who arent virgins I'm just waiting till marriage. Just was wondering
    Hey there!
    It's good to know I'm not alone..I'm hoping for the same thing - which to wait until mariage...my bf says he respects that, but I can tell it've been really hard for him..I wish he knew how hard it've been for me

ideal sex partner

by the way, any 2ppl are sexually compatible...what I'm trying to say is that even if it's not great for the 1st time/1st few times...it should get better eventually..it just takes time and consideration..and any guy/girl can become your ideal sex partner, you only need..you know..practice..so why don't give that chance to your loved one? why do you have to go and look aroud for somebody who would care more about pleasure than about you?

of course I cannot know for sure how it all works..but ppl say, ppl write (books)..you just have to believe it

P.S.:i don't believe that anybody was the great kisser when he/she've kissed at the fisrt time

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Virgins rock!!!
    What's with this "virgin pride" you keep shoutin' all over the place?

You're nothing special.

Got that?

NOTHING SPECIAL

Amen to you only-virgins. You are a really cool person and me and my bf really respect you and defiently your name. Virgins rock!!!
    SHUT UP SLUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    What's with this "virgin pride" you keep shoutin' all over the place?

You're nothing special.

Got that?

NOTHING SPECIAL
    you think YOU ARE?? special?! really???
    maybe you are just too special for this topic? so why do you bother anyways?

I'm 14 and I've only made out....Shit I'm a fool.
    <3 kim 3.17

"i'd take the best of your bad moods and dress them up to make a better you"

You think I'm a slut? Then why am I not sleeping around with tons of guys like most whores do huh? Dont even start with me.

Oh and I am a lot special then you, you just dont know it. Obviously you feel like crap because you havent gotten any play lately. Sorry your so angry not my problem.

you know what i'm getting a little peeved with people calling girls whores and sluts. what is the deal with that? i'm going to stop and hopefully others will follow my example. if not then you just suck.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by janny
    you think YOU ARE?? special?! really???
    maybe you are just too special for this topic? so why do you bother anyways?
    Did you register just to post that?
    Last edited by Junket; 24-04-05 at 01:43 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh and I am a lot special then you, you just dont know it. Obviously you feel like crap because you havent gotten any play lately. Sorry your so angry not my problem.
    No, sorry I don't need to parade around postin' virgin pride to increase my self esteem.

Virgin pride?

HAHAHA

That's almost as bad as straight edgers.

Congratulations! You've accomplished nothing!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast