+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too Nervous for sex! just won't stay up! :( stressed!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIraniac View Post
    One day kid, you're gonna find out that 'love' isn't as lovely as people would have you believe
    Who gives a shit? He loves her NOW. They could break up in a month who knows but what he does know is he loves her NOW, wants to share this with her, not some experiemental whore as you have done.

See this is the puritan kind of stuff I'm talking about. You're making sex out to be more than it really is. Sex is just that, sex. As long as you love eachother it shouldn't have any impact on the relation if you're doing it on the side to get some sexual experience and thus improve the sex life. And trust me, a good sex life is fundamental to a good relationship. I learned that the hard way.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you have a significant different OPINION. Do you know what that means? It means it is YOURS, it means that because you believe sex means nothing many people (I'd even say MOST people on this forum) disagree and that sex is much more than just "sex". Most notably in situations where these teens are losing thier virginity. So please, you obviously can't contribture more to this thread becasue of said opinion.

^^Just how old are you? Sorry but Cinderella and those romance do not reflect reality and I think TS is old enogh to learn how reality is. Just tryin to save him from the disappointments I've been through. I'm not saying that love doesn't exist. I'm just saying that sex and love are two seperate things.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIraniac View Post
    I'm just saying that sex and love are two seperate things.
    Again opinion. In my mind they are not. They wonderfully go hand in hand. And I am old enough to know that love comes, it goes, it is had, shared and lost. It can last and not without hard work. I'm am not a princess waiting for my prince charmind to live happily ever after. I am real enough to know that a relationship requires hard work and without doubt will have hard times.

I am merely saying son that sex and love may not be the same thing they certainly can go hand in hand and sometimes for some people like myself it is REQUIRED.

Just 'cause you had terrible experience with getting dumped doesn't mean that every relationship is doomed as yours was. He is not being unrealistis saying he's going to marry her. He's asking for advice on how to get intimate with his partner whom he LOVES. Why can you not wrap your brain around this?

I'm old enough my teens were done years ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123