+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any decent guys out there?

to answer the original poster's question of topic, no.

Truth be told, women don't want large doses of "nice guys" just like men don't want steady doses of "good girls."

But, you know...live and learn with your frustrations with men and I promise to live and (probably never) learn with my frustrations with women.

Well, no I can't promise that exactly. I amend that: I promise to accept the things that I cannot change.

The OP didn's say nice guys, the OP said decent guys.

Big difference.

And the answer is: yeah, but you're probably going to have to search very hard because most of them are most likely married, engaged or in a relation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    The OP didn's say nice guys, the OP said decent guys.

Big difference.

And the answer is: yeah, but you're probably going to have to search very hard because most of them are most likely married, engaged or in a relation.
    Thank you for the clarification.

Hopefully she has learn something and move on.

Good luck to her.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Because you're making the same mistakes over and over and over and over again. Pretty simple eh?

In other words: you're looking for love in the wrong places.

I'll try to explain it:

You say: all them guys I date, turn out to be assholes.

I say: yeah, because you keep on dating the same kind of guys.

You say: it's their fault.

I say: it's not their fault, it's you who keeps on repeating the same mistake over and over again.

One would think you'd have learned the lesson by now.

Makes sense?

BS!! THAT IS NOT NESSARILY TRUE!

I feel just like this woman! Its sucks we give a guy our #. We have to wait for him to call. We get all excited that after 3 dates that he could be our future bf. Just for the asshole that was a perfect gentleman until now to disappear. (And for me, that's without having sex with him) This, plus the guys we date that we have to dump because of incapatibility, EQUALS NO MEN!!! Because we women are the ones who have to sit around and hope that someone wants to dates, hopefully calls us, and pray that their just not using us for sex, IT ISNT OUR FAULT!!! ALL WE CAN DO IS DATE MORE MEN AND PRAY THAT ONE OF THE ISNT A LOSER! AND FIGURE OUT WHICH ONES ARE LOSERS FASTER BEFORE INVESTING TO MUCH OF OURSELVES.

TO THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS THREAD: All I can suggest is that u learn how to get rid of the trashy assholes before you can get hurt. Its know secret men lie to get what they want. They will tell you the the grass is blue and the sky is green to get in your panties. Try reading some books that might help.

Act like a lady think like a man - Steve Harvey (I was actually surprised by this one)

He's just not that into you - Greg

All the rules

Be careful. look out for #1. Happy Dating!

Quote Originally Posted by moonfairy_2002 View Post

I feel just like this woman! Its sucks we give a guy our #. We have to wait for him to call. We get all excited that after 3 dates that he could be our future bf. Just for the asshole that was a perfect gentleman until now to disappear. (And for me, that's without having sex with him) This, plus the guys we date that we have to dump because of incapatibility, EQUALS NO MEN!!! Because we women are the ones who have to sit around and hope that someone wants to dates, hopefully calls us, and pray that their just not using us for sex, IT ISNT OUR FAULT!!!
    So you give a guy your number and then you have to wait for him to call. Well maybe he isn't that NEEDY that he needs to call you right away.

And after 3 dates he's a B/F? Yeah.. that sounds NEEDY.

And then you wonder he's gone after 3 dates... I don't.

But it's not your fault.. yeah.. ok.. sure, whatever.... no comments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cairenn13 View Post
    Are there any decent guys out there?
    Nope. Not a single one in the whole wide world.

Try again in a few decades. For the time being do everyone a favour and just be single.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I feel just like this woman! Its sucks we give a guy our #. We have to wait for him to call. We get all excited that after 3 dates that he could be our future bf. Just for the asshole that was a perfect gentleman until now to disappear. (And for me, that's without having sex with him) This, plus the guys we date that we have to dump because of incapatibility, EQUALS NO MEN!!! Because we women are the ones who have to sit around and hope that someone wants to dates, hopefully calls us, and pray that their just not using us for sex, IT ISNT OUR FAULT!!! ALL WE CAN DO IS DATE MORE MEN AND PRAY THAT ONE OF THE ISNT A LOSER! AND FIGURE OUT WHICH ONES ARE LOSERS FASTER BEFORE INVESTING TO MUCH OF OURSELVES.
    Awww, you poor person! You have to do so much work waiting for the phone to ring. While the bastard men, all they have to do is build up enough confidence to approach you, suck it up, look good, be prepared for rejection, know what things to say at the right time and what not to say, be ready to do and repeat the same with multiple people like you until they hear a yes and at the same time be cautious as not to upset your delicate feelings. Those bastards! Why do they have it so easy?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    Ok cairen, I'm going to let you in on a not-so-secret thing about guys.
    Guys are like junkies, who's choice of drug is sex.
    Don't over generalize here. Not every guy is so obsessed with sex. I know it's fun to play on stereotypes, but seriously it gets irritating after a while.

While I agree the above applies to a great many guys, I would not say all. Some of us are genuinely interested in the individual, not the body. To put it bluntly if I intend to have a serious relationship with someone it stands to reason I intend to spend a significant portion of my life with them. The body will change, the individual will typically stay the same.

Wow this is quite literally one of the dumbest responses I've seen in quite some time. I think it's time you sat back and evaluated your life and the decisions you have made. Having self pity will get you no where.

I feel just like this woman! Its sucks I give a guy my #. I have to wait for him to call. I get all excited that after 3 dates that he could be my future bf. Just for the asshole that was a perfect gentleman until now to disappear. (And for me, that's without having sex with him) This, plus the guys I date that I have to dump because of incapatibility, EQUALS NO MEN!!! Because I have to sit around and hope that someone wants to dates, hopefully calls me, and pray that their just not using me for sex, IT ISNT MY FAULT!!! ALL I CAN DO IS DATE MORE MEN AND PRAY THAT ONE OF THE ISNT A LOSER! AND FIGURE OUT WHICH ONES ARE LOSERS FASTER BEFORE INVESTING TO MUCH OF MYSELF.

TO THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS THREAD: All I can suggest is that u learn how to get rid of the trashy assholes before you can get hurt. Its know secret men lie to get what they want. They will tell you the the grass is blue and the sky is green to get in your panties. Try reading some books that might help.

Act like a lady think like a man - Steve Harvey (I was actually surprised by this one)

He's just not that into you - Greg

All the rules

Be careful. look out for #1. Happy Dating!
    On behalf of all the women here... I have made the post 'politically correct'.

I hate it when one woman wants to drag the whole gender into a 'me' problem. Or worse, a boys against girls dilemma. How childish.

The dating/mating game does not give either of its participants a 'free ride.' Guys get burned just as often as women. Get over it... it's not a competition to blame one side more often than the other, just because you don't know how to play the game by its rules... don't know how to safeguard your heart.

You failed yourself and allowed yourself to be hurt... so stop pointing the finger at half of the world's population... dust yourself off... and try again. Hopefully you've learned from each time you got hurt.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Im having a similar problem

Im a good guy.....will never use a female that way....

But I have a hard time finding a good female

Most girls these days are whores.....I would love to be proven wrong
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

hello 13.

new here and just cant help but read your anger.

ill make some points. hope you wont get mad.

first, ask yourself "why me?".

there are plenty of decent guys around. there are still plenty of virgin guys until married.

maybe it's time for you to have a relationship and not give yourself in even when the gent seem very true and sincere. if they get angry because you wont give-in, you might want to suspect that he isn't what he shows he is.

date and just date without going al the way.

you deserve better than those kind of guys.

I'm only 13, but I consider myself to be a good guy...I've never been in a relationship, but I would never use anybody, so that kinda makes one...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast