+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it really bad to pick on boys at school?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Remember when I was 6 years old one girl tore my favorite shirt. When I was 7 I pulled down her pants to expose her butt - she was in the middle of the playground. She screamed and cried and afterwards didnt came out to play for years.
    Disgusting as usual, pc. Not what you did at 7 years old (you were just a child after all), but the fact that you boast about it even as an adult.

OP, are you seriously not trolling? How can you possibly not know that bullying is bad? Stop it immediately. General rule for life: before doing anything to someone, put yourself in their shoes and ask yourself if you'd want it to be done to you. Then act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You know who else are pussies? Us poor pussy morons who go to college and not university. Yeah, we're all real stupid and deserve to be shot, Old Yeller style, amirite?
    LR, I know this wasn't aimed at me......but watchoo talkin bout Willis? I thought college was the US name for university.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MistySally View Post
    So why don't you send a letter to the univeristy you want and go there?
    I'm referring to fearoflove's incredibly elitist attitude that college is for morons and that every smart person is obligated to go 100k in debt to avoid being a stupid worthless ****face.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    LR, I know this wasn't aimed at me......but watchoo talkin bout Willis? I thought college was the US name for university.
    No, they're two different institutions. College is affordable and teaches the same exact curriculum where universities are far more hardcore party'ers, getting so far into debt that suicide becomes necessary 20 years later and all for a fancy paper.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by MistySally View Post
    Currently in 8th and till last year, I mainly picked on these 4 boys in my school (have been picking on them ever since 4th grade; sometimes stealing their lunch, tripped them, etc... was more meaner and direct back then). I thought it was funny but damn, one of them actually started crying.

Is really that bad to make you cry? I liked two of them while the other two I do for fun. But I don't know now. I have never seen a boy cry before.

Once in a long while I still picked on them (except the one that cried) but way less meaner. I kinda got bored already. BTW I'm only 14. I'm just a kid.
    You know it's wrong. Would you like it if someone picked on you? No you wouldn't. Do you ever hear about kids commiting suicide over being bullied and picked on? I'm sure you have. You know right from wrong or you wouldn't be trying to get advice. You need to cut that silly mess out and don't ever do it again. Okay? Got it? You should apologize. Cool.

Actually Its very good that you are not afraid to hurt people. You will need it for self defense. I remember we used to hit noobs with a friend in school when we were 12. Faggots quit school formed gang and accidently met us on the street after few years. I apologised and they didnt hit me too much.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-04-13 at 01:58 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

No, they're two different institutions. College is affordable and teaches the same exact curriculum where universities are far more hardcore party'ers, getting so far into debt that suicide becomes necessary 20 years later and all for a fancy paper.
    They don't have the same curriculum. You can't be a lawyer, a doctor, accountant, professor, etc by getting a diploma at a college. Also, getting a diploma in the technical field is not the same as a Bachelor of Engineering. But I know many people who got a technician diploma or went to college for a trade and ended up with a job that pays very well. I know a friend of a friend who did trade. He is 25 and owns a house.

Maybe things are different where you're from. And stop being so ****ing condescending "Oh this one prole I know went to a lowly c-c-c-c-college: he ended up very well for one of his sort, the poor stupid type." Who are you to come across being so patronizing? You're probably some fat boy trolling as a girl who supposedly has a guy that has it all, as I've suggested many times.

And maybe that's the case for a lawyer or doctor. But most kids end up with useless ****ing degrees, which can be attained at a college for 1/100th the price. Instead, girls go to Harvard to be English majors and give HJs and BJs for their dorm rent then take it up the ass for a living when their major fails them.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 29-04-13 at 02:11 AM.

Instead, girls go to Harvard to be English majors and give HJs and BJs for their dorm rent then take it up the ass for a living when their major fails them.
    What are HJs?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    What are HJs?
    You should be "expert" at this SeaRock. Hj is handjob
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Oh yeah, for some reason I was thinking "head jobs" XD.

pcmaster, when did I ever say I was an expert in acronyms?
    Last edited by searock; 29-04-13 at 04:35 AM.

....lolz....That wasn't what he meant...at least I don't think..

....lolz....That wasn't what he meant...at least I don't think..
    I know, LR. What he was implying didn't deserve an answer :-).

Maybe things are different where you're from. And stop being so ****ing condescending "Oh this one prole I know went to a lowly c-c-c-c-college: he ended up very well for one of his sort, the poor stupid type." Who are you to come across being so patronizing? You're probably some fat boy trolling as a girl who supposedly has a guy that has it all, as I've suggested many times.

And maybe that's the case for a lawyer or doctor. But most kids end up with useless ****ing degrees, which can be attained at a college for 1/100th the price. Instead, girls go to Harvard to be English majors and give HJs and BJs for their dorm rent then take it up the ass for a living when their major fails them.
    Here, to be an English teacher, you need an undergrad plus teacher's college. So, it is not really useless in that sense. The thing with university is that usually an undergrad is not enough (unless you are in engineering for example). The competition for sufficient grade to go for PHD and for professional schools after obtaining your undergrad is very high. So, to succeed in the university path, you need a lot of financial investment AND ability to beat your undergrad classmates. Many people finish their undergrad in the so called "useless" fields and can't find a job because they got accepted to university but couldn't do well in it.

So you're not saying that a Harvard graduate lifetime criminal is better than a charitable, successful junior moron college student? Because we're very stupid and poor, apparently. We need your opinion to validate our meager existences. So please, confirm that the best among our college ranks aren't better than the worst, most vile university graduates. I mean, we all bend over and take it up the ass just to read you university people's words.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast