+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huh?? Can someone explain this???

Nono, you misunderstood me. I meant to people who aren't involved with me...it doesn't hurt them if they don't know what I'm doing. I'm gonna be honest with the people involved of course.

ha ha, oh man. You act like a slut but you don't want that label so you would rather not tell anyone? Here's an idea: stop fooling around. Girls like you piss me off b/c when you find some guy you really like, you will make him wait so he will respect you more.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Girls like you piss me off b/c when you find some guy you really like, you will make him wait so he will respect you more.
    Word up to that, not to mention you'll prolly never find a decent guy because most decent guys aren't looking for sluts. It's not about how much people know about you that makes you a slut, it's about your actions no matter what anyone knows or not.

For what its worth, I like sluts.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    LOL!! Lloyd makin a strong case for "funniest poster at LF" award..

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    For what its worth, I like sluts.
    Heh, can you say to yourself, "I'm a decent guy." If so, here's one fo ya doll.

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Heh, can you say to yourself, "I'm a decent guy." If so, here's one fo ya doll.
    Only if the "69" in her name stands for....you know...."69". If it's the year she was born in, then she's waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too old.

Hmm dono, so it's not ok for me to 'fool around', but ok for you to lead girls on so you can 'get some a$$ once in a while'?

Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    I'm not photogenic nor do I have any pics store on the comp sorry!
    Don't feel bad, lot's of us aren't photogenic and look much better in person. That's why internet dating would never work for me.

I have a friend that has the unfortunate (sic) job as a photographer and does work for Playboy and Penthouse. I asked him one time how they find such photogenic models. His answer? 'We don't. They're not photogenic. We shoot 100-200 pics just to get one good one.'

Makes sense.

Btw, how d'u tell if a guy is gay?
    Think of the old joke.

Why can't I find a man who is?:

Very good looking
    Well groomed
    Well dressed
    Well built
    Sensitive
    Charming
    Creative
    Caring

Answer: Because they already have a boyfriend.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    Hmm dono, so it's not ok for me to 'fool around', but ok for you to lead girls on so you can 'get some a$$ once in a while'?
    Yup. I'm a guy

No, but seriously, the truth is that I do have a couple of VERY VERY VERY good looking best freinds that are females that would have a buddy **** with me any day of the week. BUT, I choose not to because I really do have respect for myself.
    Last edited by dono; 24-02-06 at 09:22 PM.

dono: Ok To each his/her own.

Man, I really thought that guys just think with their penis, lol. I wonder how rare of a kind you are.

blackie: lol! And if he's not gay, he's taken.......now I think about it, it's of vital importance that you meet that person at the right place and at the right time. What would make a man jump ships? I'd think the gf always has an unfair advantage, especially if you don't know the guy all that well.

btw, if you're serious about online dating, have you ever thought of having some professional pics taken (or maybe just a *little* photoshop? ). I dunno, i've seen some pics where the person stands slightly back from the camera so you get an impression of what they look like and not the details, or maybe parts of their face is hidden......you just have to tweak it so ppl will be interested enough to click into it, then you guys can start chatting then meet up blah blah.

I've thought of having some pro pics taken just so I could look back and remember how I REALLY look like, lol.
    Last edited by doll69; 24-02-06 at 09:51 PM.

blackie: lol! And if he's not gay, he's taken.......now I think about it, it's of vital importance that you meet that person at the right place and at the right time.
    Well, this is true. I wonder why I'm not taken, some lady is missing a bet, but then I haven't been on the market that long. LOL

What would make a man jump ships?
    If you mean by jump ships turning gay, I have no clue. At my most lonely night I've never thought about do THAT! (Fine if that's somebodies thing though)

btw, if you're serious about online dating, have you ever thought of having some professional pics taken (or maybe just a *little* photoshop? ).
    I actually did have some professional pics taken late last year by a guy in Hollywood that does actors. (I'd post'em here but I don't know how) It wasn't for dating, it was for a book I'd written. They turned out OK (no photoshop) but I just kinda like to go out in person and meet people. Seems to work better for me as my charming personality and smile can come through. LOL.
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 24-02-06 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley
    It wasn't for dating, it was for a book I'd written.
    Hey, you and tone have something in common! He read a book...once.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Hey, you and tone have something in common! He read a book...once. :D
    Yeah and I'm never falling for THAT again...

blackie - [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t11479-how-to-use-the-gallery.html[/url]

doll - I'm keepin my PM inbox nice and clear for ya. :)

lol blackie, I didn't mean turning gay, I meant leaving one for another

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast