+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex on 3rd date?

any sex comment or topic that he brings up or keep talking about your nice figure and stuff is a warning sign to be aware of .
    thats why i told u often yu will know what a dude have in mind to do with you right from the start.

cause they gives you hints (maybe unintentionally) or intentionally but with the idea to see if you will give in faster for them to get done with u if its for something bad.

thats why u need to take time to know them and analyze them before going any step further with a dude.

someone once said from the first moment a dude see a woman he already make a plan of what he wants that woman for.(for sex or serious intentions etc).

thats why i say we need to go hard on them from day one. and stop acting naive .

anyway this dude is a loser. move on. he wanted just the sex.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    So, i should Move On if i want a serious relationship now am i? Guess because i liked him a lot so i started to blinded myself :-(.

Still no replies from him yet...

This has been discussed ad nauseum OP. What's the difference, 3 dates, 10 or 20? No fireworks for one or both and you move on. There's no way to prevent it, other than somehow magically knowing which partner is an exact perfect fit and will be an LTR or the love of your life. Enjoy it for what it is. What's the big deal, is your life and body now tragically flawed? No...
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

if a men wants sex with you he will make plans with you in places where you may give in easily.(dark places, lonely places, his house, your house, movie theater ,his car ,etc.).
    he will not tell u this of course!!!! but he will use cheat psychology on u.

Like he would not say lets go to that dark place where i can fock you,he would say things that will sound nice to you ,like let me drive you home, or i know a nice place for us to go: movie theater.(he knows there is dark and you will be right next to him for what ever).

that's why u need to be smart and take the lead and learn to say NO!
    and that's why u need to take time to know him so you can see and analyze his intentions.
    like step up and say no thank you i think meeting you in the morning at the cafeteria sounds better.

cause u still getting to know him and still dont know what he is planning to do with you.
    or his deeply intentions.
    so u cant just trust yourself to a stranger like that and also in the darkness in middle of no where.

cheat= cheap

Users Country Flag
    To be honest, i do have the desire of having sex, after all i'm jusy human right? But i kept myself, i wanted to find a man who is serious about me. But i guess what i really care is about his Intention now...

Guess i will take the idea of telling him that i want, i wrote to him " What was your intention, tell me? If you were only after sex, nothing more, i guess i'm not that kind, it has been 3 years since i broke up with my ex, and i want a long term relationship now"

Users Country Flag
    yeah ladybug, i used to be so smart in this and syddenly i was blinded by my feelings. I will learn from it, thanks :"(

Quote Originally Posted by Hth View Post
    To be honest, i do have the desire of having sex, after all i'm jusy human right? But i kept myself, i wanted to find a man who is serious about me. But i guess what i really care is about his Intention now...

Guess i will take the idea of telling him that i want, i wrote to him " What was your intention, tell me? If you were only after sex, nothing more, i guess i'm not that kind, it has been 3 years since i broke up with my ex, and i want a long term relationship now"
    If this is a reply to me, I did not say on phone and also not in this way.

I would meet him in person and tell him about my take on sex and relationships, but also mention the fact that I like him a lot and that I enjoyed the sex that night. If I feel uncomfortable about that sex night now, I'll tell that as well. But I'll bear in mind that this can be the end of our relationship.

I would not tell him "what WAS your intention, tell me" This sounds like I am unset at him. You'll look childish as you were not grown enough to take the responsibility of your own action. I would not also tell things in complaining tone of voice like perhaps in "I held myself from sex for 3 years waiting for Mr. right and LTR". He is not your girlfriend. He is your man. He may tell you "well if that's all what you're after and you'd like to wait longer, I did not force you to do anything".

I'm afraid you have already sent him a message that has affected your relationship unnecessarily.
    Last edited by ArtLover; 02-11-12 at 04:44 PM.

Hth, why the complaining tone? Just meet up with him and tell him what *you* want (a long term relationship), then ask him if he wants the same thing. Don't make it seem like you had sex with him as a "concession" of some sort, you enjoyed it as much as he did, and there's nothing wrong with that - it just means you might be sexually compatible, which is a good thing!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Hth, why the complaining tone? Just meet up with him and tell him what *you* want (a long term relationship), then ask him if he wants the same thing. Don't make it seem like you had sex with him as a "concession" of some sort, you enjoyed it as much as he did, and there's nothing wrong with that - it just means you might be sexually compatible, which is a good thing!
    I guess we are sexually compatible ... lolz. Although i was quite inactive...But it felt good. Or from me at least

I better not telling anything more because those Words that i had spoken can't be taken back anyway, also i was not a professional to Deal with this situation. Is there any way to Fix those words? Or else i can only wait and see how he will act later on. Maybe i'm naive, but i looked to his eyes when we were cuddling and felt that he was not a bastard or something... I can be wrong if he's good at Acting.

He still keep silent... In any case, why would a guy say Hi again if he got what he want? And why doesn't he remove me from facebook now? Maybe i'm trying to Bluff myself again lolz.

He does sound like a good guy. Be careful not to drive him away with your insecurities. Did he reply to your text? You're still in time to call him (not text) and tell him light-heartedly, "Hey sorry for that message, I didn't mean to attack you, I was just being overly anxious, you know, it's been a long time since I've dated someone, must have gotten rusty :-)! How about we grab some coffee later?"
    Last edited by searock; 02-11-12 at 05:59 PM.

Users Country Flag
    He does sound like a good guy. Be careful not to drive him away with your insecurities. Did he reply to your text? You're still in time to call him (not text) and tell him light-heartedly, "Hey sorry for that message, I didn't mean to attack you, I was just being overly anxious, you know, it's been a long time since I've dated someone, must have gotten rusty :-)! How about we grab some coffee later?"
    No, it was not text but we were chatting on facebook. And he logged off since... lolz

Is it possible that i will just wait to see how he will react? Also to calm things down?
    Last edited by Hth; 02-11-12 at 06:10 PM.

So you were chatting normally, then you said that, and he stopped chatting and logged off? When did this happen?

Users Country Flag
    So you were chatting normally, then you said that, and he stopped chatting and logged off? When did this happen?
    It was this evening, around 4- 5 hours ago.... What should i do but i don't want to call him as i feel it's needy...

Wait until tomorrow. If he doesn't contact you, call him in the early afternoon and tell him what I said in my previous post. Maybe he was just scared off by your indirect accusation of him using you for sex, but it's not too late to make it right. Just keep your calm and it will be fine!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast