+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Signs

Quote Originally Posted by trailer12 View Post
    misombra - Good lord, why? Other than the title of the thread why do you need to reference an obscure Canadian band and unnecessarily elongate their words?
    i was singing to you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Omg, this is ridiculous. You know what kid, you should have posted on your first topic that you know that it is wrong but you would still like to get in the girl's pants and ask for people who are against to abstain from commenting...

It's all about being smart and you could have pulled it but you forgot that a lot of people have more morals than teenagers.

I myself am a teenager and don't think I would do it but in the heat of the moment, who knows?

And you got a bit ahead of yourself here, as well as some members. Just ignore the topic and make another one, the forum is quite nice.

And we're not no life nerds or something. I came here when I was like 14 because of a girl, something which didn't work but you know what? People were nice, so I decided to stay. I don't post that much but I add my contributions here and there and it's ok.

I've got a girlfriend now, which I think I love and didn't need any help from the forum but sometimes it's good to get other people's ideas about something and an online forum is just the thing because most people tend to be impartial as there's no way they can have an interest on the situation... That was what happened to you -> and that's why you should ask people who don't want to help you on your objective abstain...

It's all about social behaviour really but you'll learn that with time.

And give the forum another chance, it's a nice place if you have good intentions ^^

Quote Originally Posted by trailer12 View Post
    I'm not going to bother with the themes of this discussion anymore and just go person to person. Except I will mention that no one countered my claim that all of you think you're self-appointed gods here.
    And your panties are in a knot because you don't get to be one? Is that what this hissy fit is all about? People here are veterans of free advice to random strangers who have proven their worth, you are a nobody and will remain as such if you continue to carry on the way you do.

You ask why people think you have low self esteem and little confidence? Your posts are the mirrors of your personality. Your belittling choice of words, your desperate arrogance, your false sense of entitlement, all they do is scream out your insecurities, fears and inferiority complexes. No one needs to be a psychiatrist to figure that out.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i was singing to you.
    Yeah this one's not the sharpest crayon in the box. He can get together with missinglink and take turns for the brain cell.

I'm just an idiot, and I can't be bothered to type more than a few lines, but Mishanya has put my thought processes into text quite nicely. I can't say it better than he has; that's what you've shown to me. Reread his post and tell me that's not what you think if you see someone else write the kind of stuff you have to people the writer's established no rapport with.

If sex is the only thing you're after...find a prostitute (I'm not kidding). Don't lead this girl on, she'll get really hurt. Plus, with a prostitute, things will go a lot smoother...you don't have to worry about courting or making the right moves.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I felt sorry for him, so I gave him a thanks. I mean, some ppl here use their free time to at least psedo-help others. Then there's the sort that actually have the time to come on here & just complain about it. That's a fabulous comment on our leisure-based society, don't you agree?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Then there's the sort that actually have the time to come on here & just complain about it.
    I don't think he's actually complaining about it. Whinging about it would be a step forward for him. He's just having a tantrum, frantically stomping his feet, announcing his jealousy for not having any power on this forum in a self absorbed display of pitiful victim mentality.

Funny little guy.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

We need Grk to post a 5 page essay and end this thread. Speaking of Grk, he's been gone for quite a while. What happened to the guy?

I think we need to send a search party for him
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Cain's gone AWOL, too. I am betting someone complained about his posts.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh ferchissakes what a bunch of whiny asses. At least Cain didn't drive us mental w/essays. Wasn't always nice, but he said what he meant & succinctly.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I think we need to send a search party for him
    You can PM him. Personally, I'm enjoying the break from having to speed read his posts, lol.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This thread amused me to bits.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    If sex is the only thing you're after...find a prostitute (I'm not kidding).
    You know, I've heard that line many, many times. What about disease and legality, hmm?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast