+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Made for each other?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Did you see 'Into the Wild?'
    Nope, never saw it but I want to. I need to add that to my Netflix queue.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Hey.., at least you found it though! How does it feel?
    Exhilirating

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Nope, never saw it but I want to. I need to add that to my Netflix queue.
    going camping alone sucks.

even the guy in the movie said at the end something about happiness not being real unless it's shared.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

GrkScorp, I think you should hold back a bit before confessing your feelings for Advil. I have a feeling this is one of those whirlwind romances, and as soon as your symptoms fade, you won't see Advil the same way. In fact, I think you should ask yourself honestly if you might just be using Advil to get you through this difficult time and whether your intentions might not, in fact, be entirely honorable.

I suspect that by next week, you won't even be thinking about Advil at all. You'll have moved on, leaving Advil all alone.

Heartbreaker.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    I tricked myself into believing such a false hope, leaving me unsure about the boundary between reality and conscious mind, and where destiny really lies.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    GrkScorp, I think you should hold back a bit before confessing your feelings for Advil. I have a feeling this is one of those whirlwind romances, and as soon as your symptoms fade, you won't see Advil the same way. In fact, I think you should ask yourself honestly if you might just be using Advil to get you through this difficult time and whether your intentions might not, in fact, be entirely honorable.

I suspect that by next week, you won't even be thinking about Advil at all. You'll have moved on, leaving Advil all alone.

Heartbreaker.
    The funny thing is, once advil is gone, it's... well, gone. If you've got Robotussin, all you have to do is add water an you've got more tussin.

Mine

Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

you know, i was just coming in here to talk about how my guitar was made for me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    That's exactly how I felt when I was reading what that Advil was for.., I was like.., soar throat.., yup.., have that.., cough.., yup.., have that.., congestion.., yup.., headaches.., yup.., body aches.., yup.., joint pains.., yup.., muscle pain.., wait a second.., what's going on here.., this is like someone made this just for me.., though I would be pretty freaked out if they had my name on it.., or a picture of me ill.., on the box.., checking out the box.., that would be a little extreme..

Best,

GrkScorp
    Is your name Advil?

Heartbreaker.
    This is going to sound so stereotypical.., but i've already found somebody else

Tylenol Cold-Multi-symptom (Severe)

I really did try to make things work though.., I gave Advil a chance.., but.., i'm only human.., I can't wait forever until it finally decides to meet my needs.., it made all these promises.., and I believed it.., silly me..

I don't feel bad for what I did.., I still see Advil from time to time.., just to say hello.., things are awkward between the two of us now though.., we can't even really look at each other the same way.., but Tylenol is great.., you can really tell it cares about me.., made my fever go away.., took care of my soar throat and coughing.., and I can honestly say i'm happy for now.., I don't feel I made the wrong choice..

Maybe I am being a little selfish.., and maybe my intentions aren't 100% honorable.., but it's not like i'm not going to have a headache or muscle ache down the road.., and we can still go for a ride from CVS.., back to my place..

Yeah.., you're right Giga.., i'm being very selfish.., I should stop using both of them.., and try to get over any issues I have.., all by myself..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Oh, dude. I'm so sorry to be the one to break this to you, but it's better that you hear it from a friend: Tylenol is totally cheating on you... with me. Just this morning, we had a little rendezvous in my bathroom while my boyfriend was still asleep.

I'm sorry, man. Sorry.
    Spammer Spanker

You guys, I would not be playing with Tylenol if I was you. Tylenol is toxic and can kill you! Be careful and make sure you understand the risk of being partners. There is such a thing as having too much of a good thing being bad for you.

Oh, dude. I'm so sorry to be the one to break this to you, but it's better that you hear it from a friend: Tylenol is totally cheating on you... with me. Just this morning, we had a little rendezvous in my bathroom while my boyfriend was still asleep.

I'm sorry, man. Sorry.
    What a fcukn' whore! That's it.., when it comes back home.., i'll be in the hot tub.., having a three-some with Advil and Excedrin..

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    You guys, I would not be playing with Tylenol if I was you. Tylenol is toxic and can kill you! Be careful and make sure you understand the risk of being partners. There is such a thing as having too much of a good thing being bad for you.
    Plus.., it's one of those people who thinks they're "too good for you" or "come at too high a price".., right next to it.., was this lovely other medication called CVS brand.., and really.., both of them were the same.., it's just that Tylenol looked a little bit better.., and it's all like.., "psst.., are you going to settle for that cheap CVS brand tramp for $5.99.., I wouldn't trust her if I were you.., a real man has standards.., knows a good thing when he sees it.., and i'm not cheap.., i'm Tylenol.., to get me honey.., you need at least $7.99.., plus tax.."

I should have known I was being played..

Sorry to hear that you got played. Tylenol can be high maintenance but is just like the regular CVS brands. Tylenol likes to appear special and capable of tending to all your needs when really it cannot. It even hangs out with the elite group of “friends” to make it appear even more attractive. “Look I’m high class...I hang out with codeine and oxycodone.” “In this club you can call me by my nickname ‘APAP’ and in this exclusive club I require a prescription…Percocet is nothing without me.” You believe it and now you feel that if it is that good to have a prescription you are willing to spend all you money to have it tend to your needs. Yeah, you may appreciate its abilities but remember do not go drinking with Tylenol, because it will **** you up.
    Last edited by lesa; 28-05-08 at 07:08 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast