+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do people cheat?

LoL, making out would definitly be cheating.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by weirdy View Post
    IMO, cheating begins when a man/woman starts hitting on another woman/man. Period.
    I disagree with this. If this were the case I think 90% of people would be guilty of cheating. I agree with OV. Anything physical with someone other than your SO constitutes cheating. Obviously emotional stuff is considered by some to be cheating, but I think that falls into a gray area. Physically the line is black and white. If making out w/someone else were not cheating, everyone would do it all the time. Look at it this way, if it's cool, then it's cheating. If you were in bar while in a relationship, and some really hot broad were there and you could freely make out with her with no repercussions, you would do it in a heartbeat. It would be awesome, a little something extra, a little something different. But obviously that's no acceptable.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

I don't believe there is an excuse to cheat. If you don't have feeling for your SO you need to be honest with them. At least try to work things out, spice up your sex lives a little talk with your partner deeply about his or her sexual feelings. A one night stand may be exciting but is it worth it to loose the trust of the one that truly loves you.
    Relationships need work.
    The investment will be worthwhile.
    [url]http://www.geocities.com/speaktoafriend[/url]

If you truly love that special person, you DON'T cheat, it's that simple...

Although, that instead of secretly cheating on someone, you could ask your partner if he or she would be interested to have a third person to participate in your sexual activities, I know it sounds kinda stupid and easier said than done, but you never know if your partner actually gets turned on by the idea of having someone with them while having sex.

The girl that I like is very open about her sexually, and I do mean, VERY open, she says that she would never forgive me if I ever cheat on her, but I can always ask her first if I can get intimate with a certain girl, and if she's cool with it, I can, umm... "dig in", lol... But I could never live with myself if I cheat on the girl that I would give my life to, it would be a HUGE burden in my conscience for the rest of my life, so I'm sure that I'll never have this kind of problem in the future, lol...

I don't agree about the phsyical thing. I mean actors have to kiss and simulate sex yet that's not cheating. If I had a girlfriend who got drunk and in a moment of weakness kissed another man, I could get past it. But if I had a girlfriend who started to emotionally distance herself and confide in another guy, then I'd be worried.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    I don't agree about the phsyical thing. I mean actors have to kiss and simulate sex yet that's not cheating. If I had a girlfriend who got drunk and in a moment of weakness kissed another man, I could get past it. But if I had a girlfriend who started to emotionally distance herself and confide in another guy, then I'd be worried.
    It's different when it is roll playing for the camera. You would let your girlfriend make out with someone else? that is rediculous IMO.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    It's different when it is roll playing for the camera. You would let your girlfriend make out with someone else? that is rediculous IMO.
    My point was simply that there are circumstances where you can physically be with someone else without it being cheating or causing serious problems, but if your SO is emotionally involved (i.e. likes the person) with someone else it's a more serious issue, at least in my opinion.
    Last edited by TDurden; 20-03-07 at 10:52 PM.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    Hi guys,

What your opinion on why people cheat? insecurity? a bit of fun?

I have never cheated myself, so don't really undesrtand why people do, they have no will power? Surely if you want to play around...be single...right? x
    Thier are many reasons why people cheat. One of the many reasons is that the other partner does not deliever the expectation therefore they seek it from some one else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123