+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Having trouble accepting it's over:-(

This is what she said in response to my last email. What a bitch.

'I don't know what more to say to you. We cannot be friends. It is not possible. I always knew how you felt about me but I thought it was something you would get over because you had to. Unfortunately it became clear this year that you wouldn't and it was negatively affecting both of us. Please do not view our loss of friendship as something you need to fix - it will not be fixed, its just changed into something different. You should look back on the time we had as friends as a nice memory but now view it as time to move on. Friendship was all I could ever offer you and unfortunately that was never going to be feasible between us.

Focus on moving on with your life without me in it. I will not be coming back into it. Please stop forcing me to constantly tell you no - its not fair.

Get drunk, have a moan to Jeff and please move on. It's the best thing for everyone. You have a relationship - focus on that. Be the best boyfriend you can be and work on developing that into something amazing. I really hope it works out for you and that you're happy.

Please don't respond to this mail. Delete my number, get angry and forget about me. Honestly - I'm not worth it!

I really am sorry that things have turned out this way but its not healthy or fair of me to let you believe that things will ever be different to how they are now. I realise you're hurting and you're missing me but I promise it will get easier when you accept that this is for the best. I don't hate you, I'm also sad that our friendship had to end, but I'm afraid I'm not going to change what has happened.

I really do hope everything's good with you'
    Last edited by selfishguy; 17-12-13 at 02:54 AM. Reason: extra

Quote Originally Posted by selfishguy View Post
    She had a choice. She's the one being a whiny bitch. I don't see how an email can push someone to ****ing up a 4+ year friendship.
    "An email" my ass. She complained to you about a pattern of abuse. The email is just the straw that broke the camel's back. From her reply to you, you've NEVER given her needs the attention they deserve - you've only served yourself. Since you've chosen repeatedly to ignore her wishes for space and push for more contact, she's done the dirty and chosen to break contact with you entirely. YOUR doing. Live with that.

Women aren't here merely to please us. You must take their wishes, desires and feeling into EQUAL account as your own. Yours don't take precedence merely because you have a penis. Take responsibility for your own ****-up.

Whatever.

I am not a bad guy. I don;t understand how she can say what a great guy i am and how she cares for me, but refuses to ****ing talk to me or give me a chance to make amends. Why is she calling my friends to ask if i am ok, rather than just fix things? How can she say she valued the friendship, and not ****ing fight to preserve it? Fairweather ****ing friendships

Trolling, troll keeps trolling.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123