+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rejected Again

hey people!

Hey people me new to this forum, and like don't know actually whats going on? SO like i would like to tell a lil about myself and like I have kinda sad story,I broke up with my boyfriend and its hate for me to forget him!
    SO let me know what should i do?

hey people..... new in here!

Senorita-welcome!

But let me give ya a tip. Search the forums first. There is a thread called Introduction. Go there and post yourself-who you are where youre from, etc.

Then if you have an issue-there are many topics you can post under...such as your problem now would go under DUMPING...

Goodluck but search around first...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

what exactly happened? why were you rejected? one rejection is making you have no faith whatsoever? it's hard to tell someone to cheer up and there's other fish in the sea and all that stuff. but what happened?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Ooppz! Thanks for helping!

Well basically here's what happened. My best friend said we should start talking cause we seemed a lot alike. So she messaged me on AIM and we talked and what do you know? We were a lot alike. So we really hit it off and agreed on all kinds of stuff and had a lot in common. Silly silly Zekk now starts to get excited and hopeful. So we talk on the phone a few times and we're just hitting it off left and right, clicking all the way. So it comes to where we wanna meet. We told each other that we already liked each other a lot so not to be worried about feeling rejected cause it wouldn't happen. (We'd talked on the phone and seen pics of one another, what could go wrong right?) From the moment we saw each other I could tell she was disappointed. Somehow she wasn't expecting the guy she had been talking to and had seen in the pictures. She was very quiet and very much disinterested especially after how excited she had been just 5 minutes before when I called to let her know I was on campus. She hasn't attempted to call or message me afterward yesterday or at all today. I could call her but I don't wanna bother her if she doesn't wanna talk again. So there's the whole scenario.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk she might be busy or something...are you basing her being aloof because of your pic? Why wouldnt you want to call her? I mean you established this already with her-dont change what youre doing because of one day or something...dont give up yet.

aww Zekk.. what the does she know?

um.. wanna make out?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

She did have to pack all her shit cause she had to move out of her dorm the next day. But do you think that her having a lot of shit to do would really make her that distant and that less interested in me? You think that would affect it that much?
    Heit ist mein taug.

it might
    I mean she may have just been busy .. ya know? She was moving.. i wouldnt throw it out yet.. wait and try and contact her again
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

moving out theres a crapper load to do-dont discredit it yet...

Still doesn't make sense to me. I know when I have tons of shit to do I let myself relax and hang out while I can and worry about it after my leisure time is over. Alright, I won't discredit it yet, but it does take her down a couple notches in my book.
    Heit ist mein taug.

so you're saying that she was completely interested in you after chatting and seeing a pic of you? and then suddenly she seemed like she lost interest after she saw you in person? did you send her a pic that was like 10 years old or something? was the pic current? was it even you? if you've chatted and talked to her a lot you could have learned to get to know her more before you meet. i remember i talked to this one girl and i asked her to send me a picture of her (i met her through my cousin by phone and talked to her almost every nite) i never met her, she says she was fat but the sexy kind of fat. when i met her, it was NOT sexy!!! i mean ya i may be going for looks but i didn't want to. she was so cool on the phone and all that, but lying about being fat sexy is just wrong! maybe you mislead her to thinking that you were more than you actually were. but cheer up, if she's busy offer to help her move out or something productive. that's the point of my story.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

She's already moved and done with. But no I was entirely honest. The pics I showed her I took while we were talking online. I just went into a well lit room and took them then came back and sent them so they were current and all. She actually did the same thing to me that your situation did. She told me she wasn't thin but wasn't fat, our mutual friend said she was thick. Thick = Zekk's favorite girl in the whole world. I saw her and could tell immediately....this was not thick. However I didn't matter to me. I liked her, liked her enough to see beyond that. I still haven't talked to her since, she was on last night and she messaged me a couple times while I wasn't around and I did the same thing and we never caught each other. So who knows.
    Heit ist mein taug.

did you ask her what's wrong? i mean you can be straight up with her since you have nothing to lose at the moment. just call or meet up with her or chat online and tell her things feel different. of course she's going to lie about it but at least you will know depending on what she says.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast