+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How easily do guys lose interest?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    In fact, at the risk of sounding cold & calculating, I would say marriage should be entered into more like a business partnership. And you DON'T get a b-partner b/c you LIKE (or love) them.
    Yeah, but you also don't sleep with your business partner either.

That's bad for business.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

Me: Talking to a 26 y/o 9.5 NYC/JAP.. great opening.. flew right past her b*tch-act.. won over her friends.. everyone loved me.. merged our group with hers.. and I got alone time with her.. I could tell she liked me.. she was even nervous, her chest was shaking, you could hear it in her voice.. but she was still consciously pretending to be cold & disinterested.. she would let some unconscious signs of interest slip, but she wasn't willing to show any conscious interest after fcukn' 1.5 hours of being there.. so I kept talking and made her feel great about herself on a deep/personal level.. I used really unethical/dirty tactics to plant a deep sense of connection.. and then I almost litterally dragged my group out of there to leave.. I left slowly just to see how long it would take her to offer her number.. instead I noticed a friend of hers who I didn't really speak to for too much asked me for my number.. I didn't give it.. she insisted on giving me hers.. and I made a point to say.. "if your FRIEND wants my number, all she has to do is ask".. so she asked.. and I said "no".. and left.. (I was pissed off.. she took token resistance a little too far.. at that moment I was at a very non-sexual "fcuk-her!" mode).
    lol, She was probably just playing games. Or extremely shy.. <-- Unlikely anyone could be that shy, seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by Desinate View Post
    lol, She was probably just playing games. Or extremely shy.. <-- Unlikely anyone could be that shy, seriously..
    Not shy at all.. I'm telling you.. I had to crush her b*tch shield.. and it was quite an undertaking..

After that, she was putty.. but wouldn't just admit conscious interest.. she was playing games, absolutely..

That's the problem with NYC/JAPs.. they're raised to believe they're g-d's gift to men.. and they're also raised to play hard-to-get and believe it gets them the guy.. and on a last note.. they only go for "value".. not a racial/ethnic/religious slur here at all.. but JAPs will seriously start showing you conscious interest after you show "value" via (money, education, income, job status, occupation, earning potential, family-status, etc).. nothing else really works.. I've tried really hard to not go that route.. because women don't seem to understand that guys don't feel comfortable flaunting "value" and appealing to the "gold-digger/sugar-daddy" switch.. think of it like feeling slutty.. it's cheap.. but nothing else really works on JAPs..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Oh, don't paint em all with the same brush! Poor japs still get married!

Btw, is the male-test thing still coming along or have u changed your mind about telling me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123