+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Not fun enough for a girl..

See? Thought so. No one can prove any of these allegations about my being "whiny." LOL

Man...I haven't even been here very long and I've already seen at least 2 threads about you not being able to find a mate. What do you look like? Are you very ugly or something?

I just find it impossible that you haven't had at least ONE chance to mate with someone. It's either your appearance or your personality that's putting people off, or both. I'm assuming you keep quiet about your complaints in real life...if you don't, that may be the problem. Or the ugliness thing. Whatever it is, don't complain or "lament" or whatever you call it - just fix it.

I'm 5'6, weighing about 120, hazel eyes and brown hair, very light complexion (very white half-Mexican). Being so near to the threshold of underweight vs over, and an acceptable height (typically 5'7 and higher), genetics does not help me in the LEAST.

Quote Originally Posted by yrtogib View Post
    yeah, he's ugly or something, and probably a homosexual
    Welcome back, Imma. Wow, that was a short amount of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I'm 5'6, weighing about 120, hazel eyes and brown hair, very light complexion (very white half-Mexican). Being so near to the threshold of underweight vs over, and an acceptable height (typically 5'7 and higher), genetics does not help me in the LEAST.
    Okay, you don't sound ugly, unless your facial proportions are very off or something. Maybe 5'6'' is a little short, but there are shorter girls out there. Do you groom yourself well and dress normally? That could be the problem.

I'm just trying to figure out what exactly is so wrong with you that results in all these posts about you being lonely. If you groom and dress like a normal person, then it really may just come down to something being wrong with your personality.

But then again there may be nothing wrong with you at all...I have encountered a few guys who are decent-looking and who have decent behavior, but still have a hard time getting a girlfriend for some reason :/ ...I didn't understand it. And I thought I might have dated them if I didn't have a boyfriend already. So if that sounds like you, just cheer up...someone will come along.

Well, this is what I don't do relative to the dress conventions here:

-I don't wear fruity little emo/indie clothing, such as plaid shirts, tight girly pants and wear makeup (all the guys hear wear makeup, basically)
    -I don't wear band shirts like a little douchebag

I am more than adequate with hygiene and I try to walk with a good posture, with an emphasis on shorter hair, specifically clean cuts, so as far as groom I don't dress up with "swag" or anything vain. That could be a problem, I suppose.

Well, this is what I don't do relative to the dress conventions here:

-I don't wear fruity little emo/indie clothing, such as plaid shirts, tight girly pants and wear makeup (all the guys hear wear makeup, basically)
    -I don't wear band shirts like a little douchebag

I am more than adequate with hygiene and I try to walk with a good posture, with an emphasis on shorter hair, specifically clean cuts, so as far as groom I don't dress up with "swag" or anything vain. That could be a problem, I suppose.
    A major problem is how judgmental you are. Listening to the way you talk about others exposes you as an extremely intolerant person who refuses to accept even the most petty of differences and that which he perceives as "imperfections".

The problem is twofold. First, nobody likes people like that. Who the fukk wants someone in their life if all that person is going to do is judge you and nitpick about every insignificant little flaw you have, or where you are not flawed fukking make one up just so he has something to criticize? Maybe women run from you as a survival mechanism, maybe they don't want their self esteem to get obliterated by your myopic, elitist, and extremist judgment.

The other side of the equation - and your feelings of hopelessness and omnipresent self pity are all the evidence of this I need - is that if you are that outwardly judgmental, what is stopping you from being just as inwardly judgmental? In most cases, nothing. Thus you have the foundation of being as down on yourself as you are.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    A major problem is how judgmental you are. Listening to the way you talk about others exposes you as an extremely intolerant person who refuses to accept even the most petty of differences and that which he perceives as "imperfections".

The problem is twofold. First, nobody likes people like that. Who the fukk wants someone in their life if all that person is going to do is judge you and nitpick about every insignificant little flaw you have, or where you are not flawed fukking make one up just so he has something to criticize? Maybe women run from you as a survival mechanism, maybe they don't want their self esteem to get obliterated by your myopic, elitist, and extremist judgment.

The other side of the equation - and your feelings of hopelessness and omnipresent self pity are all the evidence of this I need - is that if you are that outwardly judgmental, what is stopping you from being just as inwardly judgmental? In most cases, nothing. Thus you have the foundation of being as down on yourself as you are.
    I love when you rouse yourself to make these posts. Sharp and precise like a surgical scalpel. Ouch, LR. Pay attention.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yes, I don't deny that; however, most don't fall into the fathoms of unpopularity I have. Once you're pushed around, ignored or laughed at enough to lose all feelings of benevolence and tolerance, then you'd see why I am bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sharp and precise like a surgical scalpel. Ouch, LR. Pay attention.
    Oh, it's mostly cuts on the surface; I've too much depth and complexity to be summed up by aphoristic psychology. Some of it is true, but a basic level of truth.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aphorisms exist for a reason. Most 'truth' about life is simply distilled. Few can accept it and do something with it, tho.

So. You ----- Woman.

What are you going to do to close the gap. Whinging doesn't work. Any other ideas?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Is "whinging" a word? Is it some kind of portmanteau, perhaps Canadian slang? I've never seen that word before...

Good question. If I earn or come into some money, I honestly think I won't trust any woman who approaches me, especially if whatever money this is gets publicized.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, its a word. Use the Google, young padawan.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I earn or come into some money, I honestly think I won't trust any woman who approaches me, especially if whatever money this is gets publicized.
    Money is a tool. When dating, you can keep your cards pretty close to your chest re: income. That shouldn't be an issue, especially if you date women who are self-supporting.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol, I was being somewhat ironic; I know to use Google...Anyway, in non-accusingmeof"whinging"andStarWarsallusionsthatremi ndmeofthegreatNataliePortman news...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast