+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He's a 23 year old Virgin

Some people just aren't good at intimate stuff. Hell, I don't even know how to hug. Do it once a year. Maybe you should initiate him, kiss him good and see what he does?

Its funny how women think. There must always be something ultimately wrong...
    Last edited by boobaa; 31-10-08 at 09:54 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by afhopie44 View Post
    i asked if he was not working tomorrow and he said he's not. So I said "Okay I got dibbs on you!" And he said "okay, it might have to be later on." So right away I thought okay he's going out with his friends or another girl and doesn't want me to come along.
    He might actually want to spend this time alone. He might be afraid of relationships/intimacy and is keeping you at a bit of a distance as a result. He might be addicted to a video game or something. There are a lot of possibilities, but basically I recommend trying to give him what space he needs and not taking it personally if he doesn't choose to spend every free moment he has with you. It doesn't sound like it's because he doesn't like you but rather something to do with him.
    Since time began
    the dead alone know peace.
    Life is but melting snow.
    --Nandai

he gets these opportunities, and he's not taking them, oh well his lose.
    If it's something new to him, why not get some experience.
    A videogame over a woman, that is just sad.
    Lhave your childhood hobbies and live a little.
    Him being a virgin should't be a problem, it's him not wanting to spend time alone is what bothers me.
    Hopefully he grows up with or without you, but he needs to change himself and read the signals properly.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Okay, I think that maybe he really does care for you a lot and wants to make sure that you truly feel the same for him. Maybe he wants you to like him for him at first before you two have sex so that when you finally do the dirty dirty, and you find that there is not much sexual connection (whether he doesn't know how to work it or maybe you dont think he has the right d*ck size), you will not ditch him because you have too much emotions for him, and you got to like him as the person he is.

From Darwin Australia but moved the States 4 years ago. I reside in VA

make a List

Make a list of exactly what you are looking for in your dream guy.
    Include flaws and attributes you don't want .
    Once you have finished the list Highlight the things you see in this guy including his flaws.

Make him do the same task. This will show what needs to be worked on in the relationship. It will cause communication and give you both goals on how too be better people in the relationship.

Always communicate and be honest with him! He wants too hear your opinions and your views.

The fact that he respects women and has saved his purity shows just right there that this man thinks before his actions.
    A great Quality!

Best of Luck

John Michael

Not to be mean or anything... but this guy might still be a virgin because he doesn't know how to read subtle hints... or even the major hints...

You might have to be direct with him.... tell him that you want to be his girlfriend (if that's the case)... and that you've been giving him signals all along that you are interested...

Let him know that there is no pressure and if he has a question about anything pertaining to how to progress in a relationship or what you mean when you do certain things that he can ask freely... Maybe if he sees that being with you can be a good thing and answer some questions he's had for a long time... then he might come around...

Just my 2 cents... (was with a 24 year old virgin... and that seemed to do the trick)

I was 22 when I lost my virginity and it took me very long until I felt comfortable kissing my gf. I was too unexperienced at the time and I didn't want to disappoint her.

Perhaps it's something similar here-

I think that you should tell him exactly how you feel and tell him that you want sex. I would think that him loosing his virginity will help him getting over his fear of commitment.
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!

I'm gonna take a stand for the 20-something virgins. I turn 21 in a month, and the most I've ever done with a girl is hold hands and cuddle, once in my life. Nothing beyond. Yet that's because I've focused on my career and education, not fooling around.

Take the lead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123