+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really need some feedback on my current looks please ladies...

You need looks to meet people but it takes a human to live together. Hiding scar can help to get to know girl on first date. I wouldnt show my scars in first date either. Its rather date 3 when you talk about your scars.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Your looks says you are tough and unconventional. A bit scary. But from your profile description, I can tell you are a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    Your looks says you are tough and unconventional. A bit scary. But from your profile description, I can tell you are a nice guy.
    Hope that's a good thing, lol. What do you think about the cap, should I wear it for first dates or go without?

I feel more confident with it on and have been wearing it to work and in public since after the surgery.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

If it makes you more comfortable, wear it. I think with or without the cap, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    If it makes you more comfortable, wear it. I think with or without the cap, it's fine.
    Thanks much

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Thanks much
    No problem.

Your profile pictures look good, Clean Cut. Second and third being the best ones in my opinion, first is still a good photo.

On wearing a hat, if you like the girl and met again you'll need to show your head so why not start off being yourself and not afraid to show yourself? Nothing hidden under the hat as to say. But, is all up to you what you do.

Thanks and your're probably right; its just such a large and obvious indented scar from the skull cutting it is just hard to get used to for me and if I went hatless for a first date, that would pretty much force me to have to tell them about it on the first date, which I don't want to do. Thanks

Jeez louise, the date I had planned for tonight bailed out on me too! What the heck is wrong with these women around here anyways? Why is "common decency" not common anymore? Does no one know how to maintain communication or keep plans anymore these days?

Oh well, just got a new one planned for Monday night now with another girl, maybe this one will actually follow through, but not keeping my hopes high since most women these days apparently can't keep plans to save their life.

Not just girls man. I find that its hard to make plans with guys too. last moment events and suddenly everyone is busy and have more important things. Those who really want are able to keep their word and stick to the plans. Its all about priorities.

Like this one girl who I wanted to meet - before I met her she said she would have canceled meeting with her family if I wanted to meet her. Then after third date she was like - sometimes 2 days a week with my family is not enough so I dont know If I can see you every week. Its like I was more important to her before she met me but after few meeting her family was more important than seeing me at least once per week or per two weeks.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It's not the cancellations themselves that bother me so much, it is the very immature way that they do it. It not like they send me a message saying, "I can't make it tonight for X reason" or something like that. What pisses me off so much is they just plain stop communicating and you never know what the reason was or they lead you on right up to the date time and then just stand you up for no apparent reason wasting both your time and money on gas getting to the date location. It just baffles me that these so called "adult" women could be such immature childish bitches to someone they haven't even given a chance to meet yet. Every time this kind of BS happens to me it makes me hate and distrust women a bit more each time and who could blame me?

I sometimes think woman and men alike book several dates on the same day ( seems to be the social dating site way, maybe sites encourage it) and they pick and chose whom to follow through with and the shitty part is because no one knows each other yet a lot of people don't care if they blow off a stranger. This could be what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    I sometimes think woman and men alike book several dates on the same day ( seems to be the social dating site way, maybe sites encourage it) and they pick and chose whom to follow through with and the shitty part is because no one knows each other yet a lot of people don't care if they blow off a stranger. This could be what is happening.
    Well, stranger or not, that is extremely disrespectful and immature behavior in my book. I certainly would never do that to anyone, even a stranger. There's just no excuse for not even sending a message to let someone know they are not going to show up for a planned date. People who do that kind of thing are just plain scum.

I have a little better hopes for the girl I have a date planned for on Monday as we actually already have discussed how much we hate it when people bail out of dates with no communication as she has had similar experiences with people on that site recently as well, so hopefully she will actually show up at least.

Way to go! Inspiring

Jesus fuking Christ! This stupid cunt just bailed on me for no reason too! I'm done, just done. This series of insanely ridiculous bull shit proves once and for all that women are just absolutely worthless, soulless, mindless piece of shit scum bags that are simply just not worth the time, money, or effort!
    Last edited by CleanCut; 06-06-17 at 09:28 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast