+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Women getting married to younger guy

Dear God, I never ever thought of a younger guy !! its of my relatives who are married to men 3.5 years younger. One of these marriage failed and the other was about to break after 1 .5 year only. So i hate it when i think or see a woman after a younger guy.

vashti please try to consider personal differences, past experiences and cultures when you talk to others . That is your second time to use this unacceptable attacking words.

So, you think that because those two marriages went to shit that all marriages between a younger man and an older woman will? Marriages fall apart a lot more often nowadays. Go look at the divorce rates. It has nothing to do with the fact that a younger man is dating an older woman. If age is a factor, it's not exclusive to one gender. Age... period... is a reason for divorce. It's like a 40 year old man marrying a 25 year old woman. She's too young for him. That marriage would more than likely fail because she will grow out of him.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by clearskies View Post
    vashti please try to consider personal differences, past experiences and cultures when you talk to others . That is your second time to use this unacceptable attacking words.

Please consider personal differences, past experiences, and cultural differenecs when you talk to others. According to MY world, your ideas ARE odd. That is not a personal attack - it is merely an observation.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I dated a guy who was 4 years younger than I was and it was a big deal to others because I was 20 and he was 16(I should've been jail) but his parents loved me. We were together for 10 years. I MARRIED a man who is a year younger than I am and it's no big deal. I didn't look at his age at all. I dated a man who was 10 years older than I was and I felt like I was dating my dad and never did it again.

TO EACH THEIR OWN!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend is 4 years older than me.

The majority of girls my age are just getting out of college and still drinking themselves under the table.

Plus the sex is great.

And we're both financially independent and responsible.

EDIT: And men's sexual peak is not at 40.

Hell, I'm probably in my decline as we speak.

Vashti : 'Odd' to YOU does not mean or imply they are odd to others or other cultures .. that might be the way it goes some where else in the globe outside your town.

Vashti : 'Odd' to YOU does not mean or imply they are odd to others or other cultures .. that might be the way it goes some where else in the globe outside your town.
    I find your views odd as well.

I still can't get over that whole "you must obey him" comment.

I came from a Conservative society Cain, no sex w/o marriage... simple as that.. the society here suffers from teenage mums & dads . What if he doesnt like having sex before marriage? is it a bad thing or obligatory he should do w/o consent?....I dont think so. I might have misused the words, what i wanted to say was if she really really loves him - as she always stressed- then my point of view was that she has to go with his rules of having no sex.

By the way, I like your ideas very much even if I do not agree with it some times, only because you properly express it .. I do training on communication skills and how to express your views while you still respect others opinions. I hope all on this lovely forum could do like you.

I agree. You used the wrong words. You made it seem like she was obligated to obey him. She makes a conscious choice to wait until marriage with him by respecting his beliefs... not obeying him. Two people in a committed relationship shouldn't have to obey each other.

True... it was innacurate choice of words rather than concept. If she doesnt like anything about him , she could leave him and definitely he has the same right. Equality in relationship is crucial, however we i mean women sometimes claim more rights.

Well, another odd view you have is in this thread. You think a marriage will fail for sure if it is an older woman and younger man. That's not true.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When you come to a website that is predominantly Western in culture, you need to understand that your ideas are going to be odd. If I went to a Taliban site, I would expect they would find my ideas odd. As a person who supposedly teaches communication, you should know that it is important to know your audience.

Perhaps you object to the word "odd" because you don't understand its definition.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vashtis post wasn't attacking, but mine will be: You're a fuccking idiot!

Dear God, I never ever thought of a younger guy !! its of my relatives who are married to men 3.5 years younger. One of these marriage failed and the other was about to break after 1 .5 year only. So i hate it when i think or see a woman after a younger guy.
    I was always pissed off when girls dated guys a lot older than them. When I was in middle school and in my early years of high school, all the older guys got the chicks my age. And then in my later years in high school, all the community-college going guys got the girls my age. I didn't know any girls younger (or older) than me, only the ones my age. And all the older cocks were taking them. I had actual REASON to be angry at the older guys

How often do you see younger guys dating older women? Not often. You should actually be happy with younger guys dating older girls (as long as the guys are younger than YOU), because it's limiting the market of girls your age to the older guys you want

I don't know about older people, but at my age (early college years) I don't think maturity has ANYTHING to do with the age gaps in relationships. I think it has to do with girls being physically attracted to the older, more sexually experienced guys. And that's about the only factor as far as age differences are concerned (again, as it is in the early college years)

DM, I'm one woman who will disagree with the only reason a woman dates an older man is because of sex or whatever. uh no way for me. It grossed me out so bad I never saw him again. I was 30 he was 40. OMG ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I can tell you too that experience hmm maybe, but the older men get their sexual drive decreases. Not that worse in bed, but believe me I bet women who date older men it's way more than the sex!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast