+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you want to know what your significant other has done? How many sexual Partners?

I'm with Bluesummer.... I never ever ask that information. I could care less. I'll make up my own mind about them due to their actions in the present not about what they may or may have not done in their past. I've never been asked that question from a man but I suspect I would give an honest answer if I was. I'm extremely open like that. I just don't see the importance of having that info.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You might want to know if you got married and went to your 20th high school reunion and wondered why everyone was calling your partner 'scrubber' with a wink.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To me it doesnt matter..no point dwelling on the past..so long as like coco said and every woman you pass doesnt 'know' him lol that would be a bit off putting.

Oh and to the person who put prostitute and stripper in the same context(cant remember who it was)..they are 2 totally different things.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post

Oh and to the person who put prostitute and stripper in the same context(cant remember who it was)..they are 2 totally different things.
    You think so? Because i don't really see them as that different fromone another... it's just a matter of to what extent they are selling themselves.

Anyway, i don't care how many partners a male has, so long as he is disease free. In fact, I think to some extent more partners = more experience = better skills.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    one sells sex and sexual acts..the other lets people look at their body but cant touch...i dont know how they could be classed as the same?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

There's different levels of selling yourself, a Calvin model sells themselves too.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thats true..everyone has their own opinions on it but personnally i dont see whats wrong with a stripper who does just that and nothing more(and im talking about the ones that keep their panties on!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    one sells sex and sexual acts..the other lets people look at their body but cant touch...i dont know how they could be classed as the same?
    Both are making money based on a male's sex drive, and and both are generally considered sleezy professions. Oh, and I am told some strippers DO allow (select) men to touch.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeh but most dont..at least in this country.

Yes they are considered sleezy professions but strippers wrongly IMO. And as for making money based on a males sex drive..well i guess durex are in trouble

Vash, they sell beer & Chevy's based on a male's sex drive...in fact I think they might sell everything based on a male's sex drive

Where do we group the female attorneys and paralegals that snort coke in the bathroom at clubs and get fuc*ed in the parking lot for free since it's different than a prostitute or stripper? It's not a sleazy profession...sub-category maybe?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They aren't getting a paycheque for it, Primo. Its their recreation, however destructive. That is the simple difference.

If your question is which is more 'immoral', I always go for context. The lawyer who disrespecting herself when she has a choice not to engage in that behaviour is <<< the unfortunate whore who fcuks for money to feed her child but would rather be doing anything else.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Of course Indi, we're basically saying sex sells. It's universal. I just saw a sexy blonde in a string bikini, you couldn't even see her face, in a Corona commercial. Couldn't they just say it's a helluva beer?

A stripper is different than a prostitute, we know that. Vash is grouping them together by saying that 'some' strippers engage in immoral activity...well heck, so do alot of people, sleazy profession or not.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    eh, i don't see them as anything more than different shades of gray. I wouldn't want my kid being either.

I'd agree with that vashti.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123