+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexual Fantasys

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    then its not a rape fantasy, its a domination fantasy ?

Theres a big difference between the two and rape and being brutalized go hand in hand.
    In a dominate/submissive relationship there's alot of teasing, playing, verbal exchange...both people know what they want and expect it. Those elements aren't present in the fantasy, just the hard, intense physical aspect of it, with no say in the event. Being mentally and physically treated like an object, forced to do things they've never done or rarely do but secretly crave...

That's not an expert analysis, I hope it makes some sense

Maybe one of the girls who has them will go into more detail, though it's probably something they want to keep very private. I've only ever talked to one girl in-depth about it. I wouldn't say it's a common fantasy, but it's not as rare as people might think. Those are just the one's that admit to it too...I'm sure there are some women who have it tucked away in their devilish little minds but would never let it be known because it's so taboo.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, but then surely that cant be 'called' a rape fantasy..as surely they would want to be able to stop it if needed...I cant get my head around why anyone would want a genuine rape fantasy.

Rape involves brutality, pain, humiliation, anger and devastation (amongst other things) to the persons life.
    Why would anyone want to feel those things? cause if they dont then its not a true rape fantasy IMO.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Ok, but then surely that cant be 'called' a rape fantasy..as surely they would want to be able to stop it if needed...I cant get my head around why anyone would want a genuine rape fantasy.

Rape involves brutality, pain, humiliation, anger and devastation (amongst other things) to the persons life.
    Why would anyone want to feel those things? cause if they dont then its not a true rape fantasy IMO.
    Believe me, I agree 100% and if my partner ever requested such a thing there's no way I could fulfill it. I'm not sure what the difference is in the fantasy, I've never had it

I've only talked to one girl in-depth about hers and we weren't involved or anything, so that's about as much as I could take away from the conversation. I'd go into intimate details about the things she physically described, but it was nothing out of the ordinary so to speak, just the way she fantasized about having it done.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe im too much of a control freak to understand
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    rape. seriously.
    me too....sometimes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123