+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my ex-boyfriend kissed me...

ok .. so he is not dating anyone? wow.. I would be confused too... have you asked him what the kiss meant?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    ok .. so he is not dating anyone? wow.. I would be confused too... have you asked him what the kiss meant?
    no,i haven't asked. after that i didn't think about it a lot.but after he had invited me for a weekend to his town i started to think about that kiss.but when i was there with him i didin't asked and he didn't do anything what may explain me what did that kiss mean.we were just friends and now i don't have a chance to ask him and i even don't know how to do that.

hello,i have some news.my ex-boyfriend invites me again to his city and flat for weekend.maybe it's good idea to go? what do you think?

i wouldnt go mate, ive just been reading all these posts and it seems like he is just messing with your head, wanting you there only when is convenient to him. Dont go, make yourself less avaliable to him, and then if he really is interested in getting back with you again he will make more effort and fight for you -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    i wouldnt go mate, ive just been reading all these posts and it seems like he is just messing with your head, wanting you there only when is convenient to him. Dont go, make yourself less avaliable to him, and then if he really is interested in getting back with you again he will make more effort and fight for you -x-
    well.i think that he doesn't want me only when it's convenient to him.this week when he invited me was very tiring for him.he had a lot of work.on monday,tuesday and wednesday he were on business trip three times.so he was going to the other town and back on the same day three times.on thursday he was also very busy at work and so was on friday.so i think that there were many more things he may need more than me on that day,but he wanted me.so i think he was really intent on meeting me that day.our meeting were almost the same as previously,but there were some charming things that haunt me. first - he gave me this time tea in a mug, not as previously in a cup,but this mug was blue. blue is my favourite colour and he knows about it and probably bought it especially for me and my comings, he had this time also the second mug - for him, green mug, green is his favourite colour. so it seems that he bought these two mugs especially for us two, don't you think? the second thing that haunts me is that previously he asked me about my favourite tea, i answered him that lipton is my favourite one and this time he gave me on breakfast lipton tea, isn't it sweet? he remembered what i like and thinked about me not only when he doesn't have anything to do.this weekend i felt like somebody really special for him. what do you think about it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123