+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two types of Girls, which one do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Yeah, your question is way oversimplified and completely biased..you gave your preference all the qualities and left your "type 1" with nothing but physical beauty.

Like Axel said, they range from one end of the scale to the other in aesthetics and personality in all combinations possible.

I say that you need that initial attraction, regardless of what attracts you: face/eyes/hair/body but the staying power lies in the personality.
    There you go people, good sense!

You do need that attraction to get you started and the electric personality to keep you going. Not much else to say - this guy summed it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I think the same rating system applies to guys too. I for one have not bothered with 'Type 1' Guys since high school....they're nice to look at (and they KNOW it), but they usually have girls all over them, and seem to be more into getting laid by as many chicks as possible because they know they CAN. Ew. Not for me. Give me type 2 anyday.
    I dont think anyone has said this before but what i know it as is "Ugly Duckling Disease"

It means that girls that are good looking have to develop no personality because people automatically flock to them, however girls who arent as good looking in school have to develop a good personality to get themselves friends as their looks dont do them any favours.

So you have the good looking girls with no personality and you have the not so good looking girls with good personlities.

Sometimes after school the ugly ones turn good looking and then they have the best of both worlds because they keep the good personality they have built up and they also have the good looks. I think these type of girls are rare though.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel
    I'm sorry, but I'd have to disagree. I think there are hundreds of different types of women. There are the types who attract men sexually as well as women who attract by personality. But we don't just want to bang them. I know many girls who are just friends who attracted me by personality. It doesn't necessarily mean we want a good root. I talk to these girls for advice on relationships or for a good laugh.
    There are also girls who have a happy glow which make us guys just want to hug them.
    There are girls who look so innocent that guys love them, but don't want to go further than that in fear of hurting them.
    We don't always think with our genitals.
    At the moment I'm in love with a girl who has that happy glow round her. I mean she also has perfect skin, teeth, hair, eyes, personality, body, etc..., but I have no urge to have my way with her.

Hey I think you've missunderstood my post. I've said men only going after women just for sex, that's why I've divided into two main types of girls.
    One attracts mainly sextually, the other by non-sexually

type 1 for hookups and such

type 2 for relationships

Sorry if that sounds really mean or anything, but that's honestly what I think

Hey I think you've missunderstood my post. I've said men only going after women just for sex, that's why I've divided into two main types of girls.
    One attracts mainly sextually, the other by non-sexually
    I will pursue sex with both groups. The only difference between the two is the average amount of time it takes for me to decide on a sexual course.

It is generally group two for relationships, though group one often contains beautiful women with amazing personalities who are "overlooked" because of their physical appearance.

~Sphinx

i was just in a relationship with the first type of girl and it was nice but they don't have much to come with they never seem to be as nice or anything, while my other g/f was the second type and it was one of the best things in the world we could have fun with anything and after awhile you get even more attracted to them.

you guys are skipping out A LOT on this one. you can't throw females or any persons in that matter into 2 categories. first of all there's the generic hot chicks and then there's the unconventionally hot ones who you still wanna bang. also, what constitutes as nice anyways, the personality types someone wants are going to vary. and then what about those chicks for example who guys all want to bang and they don't know why. like some people just have a certain amount of sex appeal oozing off of them even without being the easiest thing on the eyes right off the bat.

Type 2 but hot. I don't understand why looks have to be sacrificed for good personality? What ? good looking girls can not have a good personality? that makes no sense at all.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Type 2 but hot. I don't understand why looks have to be sacrificed for good personality? What ? good looking girls can not have a good personality? that makes no sense at all.
    i agree....well somewhat, i love type 2s i don't actually like hot looking girls only cute ones, but what i thanked you for was the fact that good looking girls can have good personalities too, people have just made this stereotype that they have no ability to be nice because they don't have to, good point

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherCanada View Post
    i agree....well somewhat, i love type 2s i don't actually like hot looking girls only cute ones, but what i thanked you for was the fact that good looking girls can have good personalities too, people have just made this stereotype that they have no ability to be nice because they don't have to, good point
    Cool, but I consider "CUTE" under the category "HOT". I only see women as attractive or unattractive.

to each his own......i see women as hot or cute....or unfortunatley neither sometimes....i sometimes mix up attraction with your desire to want to be with someone rather than jsut appearance etc.....meanign that the personality helps the attractivness and the looks do just the lust

Meh. I've dated superhot guys before, and all it ever brought me was trouble.
    Spammer Spanker

I think that if we love someone they become type 3 so they're not so rare... it just differs in the approaching way...

Anyways, I seem to only pick type 4s, I think they're fun... Nvm, I am crazy.

When you're just not in the mood to do it yourself.. type-1 hands down.. they're hot, they'll get the job done, and they're easy.. It doesn't have to be a one night stand.. (i'm against 1-night stands).. you can keep her hanging around for a week or two in a sort of pseudo-relationship type-thing.. but as the guy, you know that she's not girlfriend material..

if you happen to meet a type-2, if she has the looks of a type-1, but is nice/sweet/caring/smart/classy/eduacted/cultured/fashionable/funny/fun/interesting/emotionally stimulating/etc then it's dumb on your part to keep going after type-1 girls.. type-2 girls is what everyone is looking for; for as long as they look like type-1 girls.. (which makes them somewhat uncommon to find)
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    When you're just not in the mood to do it yourself.. type-1 hands down.. they're hot, they'll get the job done, and they're easy.. It doesn't have to be a one night stand.. (i'm against 1-night stands).. you can keep her hanging around for a week or two in a sort of pseudo-relationship type-thing.. but as the guy, you know that she's not girlfriend material..

if you happen to meet a type-2, if she has the looks of a type-1, but is nice/sweet/caring/smart/classy/eduacted/cultured/fashionable/funny/fun/interesting/emotionally stimulating/etc then it's dumb on your part to keep going after type-1 girls.. type-2 girls is what everyone is looking for; for as long as they look like type-1 girls.. (which makes them somewhat uncommon to find)
    Well duh. Since what you describe is a Type 1 VS. Type 1+2...and not actually 1 vs 2. MORE is always better. So I agree.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast