+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Body hair or not?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, I do shave my balls and pube hair pretty close. Just makes everything feel more sensitive.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vash, you are a minx!!

This thread is hilarious. TRIM your pubes but dont actually shave all the hair away- that would be weird.

My fav part of my bf is his hairy 'snail trail' from his belly button to his private parts
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Vash, you are a minx!!

This thread is hilarious. TRIM your pubes but dont actually shave all the hair away- that would be weird.

My fav part of my bf is his hairy 'snail trail' from his belly button to his private parts
    maybe I should have started this post in the intimate part of this forum! xD
    may I know why that is your favortie part??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    let me guess: it's sexy, that's why!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    let me guess: it's sexy, that's why!
    Got it in one
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Got it in one
    I really feel like I am missing the feeling here....please explain why that is sexy for a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by shiro View Post
    I really feel like I am missing the feeling here....please explain why that is sexy for a guy?
    'cuz it builds the anticipation for the woman of getting penis.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shiro View Post
    It just is, its manly and sexy.

Im not saying i wouldnt date or fancy anyone without body hair- just that my preference is for hair and if i had a choice between two men who were identical apart from one had body hair and the other didnt, i would go for the one with hair.

It does seem though that a lot of women around my age (23) prefer guys with no or little body hair. They seem to have phobias about getting a hair in their mouth!!!

Im not saying i wouldnt date or fancy anyone without body hair- just that my preference is for hair and if i had a choice between two men who were identical apart from one had body hair and the other didnt, i would go for the one with hair.

It does seem though that a lot of women around my age (23) prefer guys with no or little body hair. They seem to have phobias about getting a hair in their mouth!!!
    You and Vash have made me sad. I just want you both to know that. It's not my fault I can't grow chest hair. I'm going to go cry now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    You and Vash have made me sad. I just want you both to know that. It's not my fault I can't grow chest hair. I'm going to go cry now.

(10chars)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Men with chest hair don't cry. They are too manly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am asking because I am busy with building one of those 'sexy bodies' for a guy, if you get what I mean. But I can grow chest hair but somehow I don't seem to like so I was wondering what others would think about hair in general. It is also a lot harder for me because I am younger and still in a fragile age.

Still. You're saying if an equally gorgeous, toned, and broad-shouldered hunk of a man came up but his chest was hairy, I'd lose. I mean. I can't have it ALL, otherwise how would I stay so humble?

*tries to read everything*
    I don't like chest or back hair. Legs, arms, armpits it's okay. I dislike shaved thingies, but I do love trimmed hair. I'm waxing all the way, and bleach the fuzz. My sentences are so short. Oh wow.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm with qwerty. I LOVE chest hair. It's so disappointing when they take their shirt off, and ..... nothing.
    Me too. I like chest hair, but it also wouldn't bother me if he had none and if I liked him. I dislike moustaches and full beards.....but a trendy beard is fine. My ex had a thin line of hair running down both sides of his jawline, looked pretty cool. I also like stubble.

Any guy shaving arms, legs or underarms is a pansy.

Oh and back hair is a turn off....I want a man, not Chewbacca.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast